It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm done with this UFO Stuff

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Yeah , been checking out the latest area 51 vids about actual folks who worked there.

I'm convinced they were working on some *SNIP* that has nothing to do with aliens
edit on 9-7-2011 by Better Mouse Trap because: (no reason given)

*edit*

Here is the youtube vid

www.youtube.com...

Its the most famous military installation in the world, yet it doesnt officially exist. Area 51-- a site for covert Cold War operations-- has long been a magnet for crackpots, conspiracy theorists, and the overly curious. While there may not be truth to the rumors that Area 51 is a haven for UFOs and extraterrestrials, its clear that our government has been up to something in Area 51 for decades, and it turns out there is a kernel of truth to even some of the wildest speculation. Underground tunnels Hidden enemy aircraft Secret government UFO files Now, after years of silence, for the first time Area 51 insiders spill their secrets and reveal whats really been going on inside the most secretive place on earth.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on July 9th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Indeed it appears so...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I rather liked the triangle craft that flew over Belgium myself.

I'm sure the benevolent will miss you.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Blank says it all.. Also you could go to this thread so that you read what people have to tell you,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

so they dont waste their time on posting the same arguments on another pointless thread.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I guees all the good folks who lived in roswell were lying about seeing alien bodies.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I'm a connoisseur like everyone on this forum. These old guys coming forth, who use to work at area 51 is compelling.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well then, it makes a whole lot of witnesses look like bumbling idiots...including Bob Lazar...and Jesse Marcel...

It's still a mystery 60+ years after the fact. No fire without smoke.

Edit to add:

Perhaps a link to what you claim would be interesting...
edit on 9-7-2011 by SonoftheSun because: link request

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Better Mouse Trap
I'm a connoisseur like everyone on this forum. These old guys coming forth, who use to work at area 51 is compelling.

Wow...well I wonder if their testimony is supposed to be compelling...I mean really why wouldn't it be?

Either way...good choice on your part...if your convinced that their testimony is the truth and there is nothing more to the story...then you have all you need to move on.

Good luck on your new adventures!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I recently watched one of the Jesse Ventura episodes about Area 51. It was really interesting to see how much security is around this area. Also, a segment of the program talked about planes that transport employees from the Las Vegas airport to work there was interesting too. I feel after watching, that there is more than military projects being studied there. Just my take anyways.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Yeah , been checking out the latest area 51 vids about actual folks who worked there.

I'm convinced they were working on some # that has nothing to do with aliens

Any links please?

Most if not ALL odd things seen above are NOT alien but man-made. Folks get carried away with crazy ideas when its our own technologies that they havent heard of yet and wont hear of it until its old news. History reveals that.
edit on 9-7-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Whew. Thanks for clearing that up.
I was wondering.......

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Lets take a deep breath and do the math

Humans are in still the damn Stone Age, the only "alien" teck has come from Apple

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap

I'm still confused about this thread, perhaps for the people who haven't watched the latest Area 51 videos, could you explain exactly what your getting at?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Posted vid in original post

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap

post by Better Mouse Trap

And because you watched a video you are done with the UFO subject ?
Ok ....bye

Your video link don't work
edit on 9-7-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
i would have loved to know what was in the video, but it seems it has been blocked in my country (u.k) due to copyright.!!

any chance of a brief account??

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

This video contains content from National Geographic, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

I hate it when that happens !!!!!!!!!!!!

Summary please?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

*edit*

Here is the youtube vid

www.youtube.com...

These guys used to work at Area 51, so what? There's plenty of stuff going on there that would have nothing to do with EBE's or whatever. If you think that just because somebody works at A51 they are cleared to know everything that goes on at that facility then you're nuts. Lazar and other witnesses claim to have worked at S4 which is a separate facility from the main A51 complex.

C'mon guys, some old dudes who worked at A51 telling of their experiences has no bearing on this issue, if they worked at S4 and worked on ET tech they wouldn't be on TV talking about it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join