It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KBR "Rape Victim" Lied

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Sometimes it sucks when the truth comes out...

KBR Rape Victim Lied

Turns out her CAC card (military/civilian ID) was being used throughout the IZ (International Zone formerly known as Green Zone) when she was supposedly locked inside a connex trailer, was seen at DFACs (Dining Facilities) and had signed in/out of MWR (Gym, library, computer cafe etc.) facilities. Oops.... if you're going to say you've been locked in a shipping container do NOT go to the gym

Best part is seeing Al Franken take one in the teeth after supporting Jones without having the facts in hand.
edit on 8-7-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I admit, it is mostly my fault. I should have never clicked on this thread.

Regardless, I have no idea what you are talking about, and your description, is extremely weak. Whatever this is, it seems like you are under the assumption, that everyone knows about it. Maybe everyone else does, but I don't.

Maybe it would have been wise, to try using actual words, instead of many random abbreviations.

Originally posted by SFA437

KBR.... CAC.... IZ........ DFACs.......... MWR......

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I apologize for the abbreviations- sometimes forget that not everyone has been in theater but they are not "random abbreviations". One of them is actually on my CAC card.

KBR is a subsidiary of Halliburton doing life support kind of jobs in Iraq (plumbing, electrical, fire departments etc.)

CAC is an Identification card which is needed to go anywhere or do anything. It has a scanable code on it for tracking movement as well as a PIN number. It looks like this (mine)

*SNIP*

IZ is the "Green Zone". They just renamed it to be more correct as it was never "Green" meaning secure

DFAC is the chow hall for us old timers. It means Dining FACility

MWR is a Morale, Welfare and Recreation center. It's where you find open internet access, the gym, libraries... essentially any off duty activity under one roof (or several)

The main point is if you are going to say you are locked inside a shipping container it is in your best interest not to go to the gym, not go to the dining facility for breakfast, lunch & dinner and not go somewhere where your ID would be scanned.

Situational awareness fail on her part

What pisses me off though is that a woman can consent to sex, get peeved the day after, then cry rape and screw up someone's life to the point a US Senator is calling you out in the national media.

edit on 8-7-2011 by SFA437 because: Snark on my part not needed

MOD NOTE & EDIT:
Removed image. Do not post personal info, especially military IDs. May wanna remind oneself of OPSEC.

edit on July 8th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
I admit, it is mostly my fault. I should have never clicked on this thread.

Regardless, I have no idea what you are talking about, and your description, is extremely weak. Whatever this is, it seems like you are under the assumption, that everyone knows about it. Maybe everyone else does, but I don't.

Maybe it would have been wise, to try using actual words, instead of many random abbreviations.

Originally posted by SFA437

KBR.... CAC.... IZ........ DFACs.......... MWR......

edit on 8-7-2011 by Deebo because: nm

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SFA437

Thanks for the clarification, but there is no need to leap this far↓.

I know- why bother finding out the truth about a false allegation that ruined the lives of a bunch of firefighters who didn't do one thing wrong but will forever be thought of as rapists....

Maybe 'random abbreviations' was a bad choice of words.

I didn't think you made them up, but to me, they were random.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Sorry mate- misinterpreted what you wrote. Kind of easy to do online vice face-to-face.

Been discussing this pretty heavily on another forum where you need military credentials and an invite to join and my brain didn't switch gears back to civilian mode.

Thought it'd be a good topic here because of the false allegation of rape and imprisonment, the rush to judgement prior to seeing evidence and political involvement in a criminal proceeding. Seemed juicy enough

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SFA437

You look so happy in that picture.

Question - any way someone could have been using her ID or is there some kind of check done that person using it the person who has their pic on it.

Reason I'm asking is where I worked was supposed to be very secure (at least as far as corporate security went). But one guy got away with replacing the picture on his id with one of George Bush for about 6 months before security noticed.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
could it not be possible that someone took her id card and used it ...so they could cover their tracks?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Bwahahaha!!! Just shot beer out of my nose
Seriously- Bush?? OMG I am HOWLING!!!

In this case the gym requires a manual sign in. Others had video surveillance so she was seen on camera.

Tossed into the mix were several of her female friends who said that over the days following the consensual hanky-panky she got peeved because the guys she slept with were bragging about it.

That led to the rape allegations. When KBR Security people told her to go get bent because they had heard about the original encounter as well as her disenchantment with her choice of booty calls she invented the imprisonment. KBR security folks by the way are *expletive deleted*. They stick their noses into EVERYTHING and have ears better than the NSA

Of course since KBR is a Halliburton subsidiary Al Franken jumped on the bandwagon about how evil KBR is.

The shame of it all is that there are honest firefighters who did nothing more than get laid in country and will always be known as "rapists". One has a counter-suit going but no mention on the MSM about any of this despite the salivating over her original allegations.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SFA437

Thanks for the clear up.

I took a peek at the article you posted and the links too. See - this is why it didn't make sense to me that on one hand they were claiming it was all made up and on the other hand they were fighting tooth and nail for it not to go to trail.

It seemed me that if it went to court and it was all made up then that should come out pretty easily once lawyers got their hands on it.. and it looks like it did.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
How is this possible? What about the medical evidence? I don't believe this, any other credible sources reporting this?

She didn't lie. Women never lie.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SFA437

thanks for more details..it does look like she is guilty.

What a shame when women make up stories of rape ,that can seriously harm the reputation of someone.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Actually I have overlooked something as well and I should not have.

This case also causes suspicion to fall on women who were legitimately sexually assaulted in theater- that they may be less then truthful about their cases. All of this because she got miffed that a few guys who had slept with her bragged about it, some sleazebag lawyer saw dollar signs and a sleazeball politician wanted to make some political point.

top topics

join