It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are 38 Levels above TOP SECRET!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Where are those levels above ATS? I am not aware of them! I know there was Below Top Secret and there is R.A.T.S. Two levels beyond ATS.

(Just kid'n!...)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The Hong Kong interview with Bill Clinton is very entertaining and he makes it sound like he did investigate Roswell and found nothing. Clinton could be saying that Roswell is a hoax and at the same time he is laughing behind his hand. It could be that there are many closely held secrets and only six to eight people in the world that hold the secrets, who are they?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minihaha
It could be that there are many closely held secrets and only six to eight people in the world that hold the secrets, who are they?

THAT is the 64 million dollar question
Presidents 'in the know" I would say were Eisenhower, Reagan and Bush Senior. Kennedy thought he knew and died for it. I think Hal Putthof fits in there somewhere but not sure how high up he is. I just keep tripping on him in all my research
edit on 9-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrFake
If I'm not mistaken, the President of the USA is cleared for all information. However, that's not to say our sneaky military isn't hiding anything from him

Anyways, that's crazy... if it's true. 38 levels... gotta be some insane information between top secret and cosmic.
There is a whole lot he does not know. In fact the may be the last to know about some things. They call it Plausible deniability.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minihaha
Clinton could be saying that Roswell is a hoax and at the same time he is laughing behind his hand.

Yes. Because he had just found out that it was us.

Legend has it that he found out about the triangles just before then. Sadly, I heard the story told so many different ways that none are probably true. I especially liked the one where he had been given a tour of a Canadian base where we had temporarily parked them all. Pah. Everyone knows we would have put them down in GB or Northeastern Australia first.

It could be that there are many closely held secrets and only six to eight people in the world that hold the secrets, who are they?

#1: Chuck Norris
#2: Skunk Baxter
#3: Al Romig
#4: Frank Cappucio
#5: Darryl Davis
#6: Michael McConnell

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

2:56 Alex Collier confirms

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
2:56 Alex Collier confirms

Wow, Alex Collier is exactly who I'd go to for in-depth information on ANY subject.

My dream is that one day he and Sorcha Faal will get together with Stephen Greer and reveal ALL!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
38th level above TOP SECRET = we are in the middle of a cosmic war that has been going on for millions of years....we support the Alliance of Galaxy fighting against the Annunaki Empire (bad guy), but at the same time we are also secretly in league with the Annunaki Empire.

Pics or it didn't happen.

(sorry -- couldn't resist, but, by chance, got anything to back that up?)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I agree. Alex Collier responds to questions very very fast. He never stutters. I have watched all of Alex Colliers lectures and my pieces to the puzzle are complete. It all makes sense to me.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
There's actually 39, but you need to have level 38 clearance to even hear about the other one. You didn't hear that from me though, OK?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
Wow, Alex Collier is exactly who I'd go to for in-depth information on ANY subject.
My dream is that one day he and Sorcha Faal will get together with Stephen Greer and reveal ALL!

or...

YOU could just fess up and tell us all YOU know...

Heard a lot about you from John

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
38 levels of Top Secret? Meaning at each level of secrecy there is a project of some sort, worked on by someone who is paid a large amount of money depending on the level they work on? I want to know where our tax money is really going. Are these projects for the great or good? Or are these more top secret weapons?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Bedlam

or...

YOU could just fess up and tell us all YOU know...

Heard a lot about you from John

Lear? You know, I saw some of his younger pictures, and I swear I have run into him in my yoot, if not, it was someone that looked a lot like him. John may have been into your assorted unusual stuff too. I'd have to hear him talk - I'm hell on voices, only fair with faces.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
38 levels of Top Secret? Meaning at each level of secrecy there is a project of some sort, worked on by someone who is paid a large amount of money depending on the level they work on? I want to know where our tax money is really going. Are these projects for the great or good? Or are these more top secret weapons?

Well, it's really not true. But there are LOTS of projects, all desperately separate, and all TS. Hundreds I see in listings just at a glance, probably more like thousands. (side note - what's the point of a directory where most of the listings are "classified - no further information available"?)

Some will be useful one day. Some are a waste of money. Some are hard to see what they're for. Some are weapons. Some are medical research. Some are sociological research, or political. It's a big grab bag. Sort of like diamonds scattered in a big cow flop.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join