It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UH OH. Actual Proof! Elenin is coming and we are going extinct. Math involved...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

ridiculous.

so you labelled some angles with phi.

and gave nibiru/ elenin/ nemesis / tyche a quadric, hyperbolic parabaloid path - how? why?

are you an astronomer working in the southern hemisphere?

too little. fess up with more.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
There is a slight flaw in your equation. Elenin will not hit us, but the extinction will happen. When we pass through the tail of the comet, all the machines will turn on us and kill us.

Haven't any of you seen the movie "Maximum Overdrive"? Its laid out in the movie and it came out in the early 80s. Hollywood has been trying to warn us. Duh! Use your noodles, if hollywood does a movie about something it must be real.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have a rebuttal that completely debunks your proof, boncho:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/396132aa378c.png[/atsimg]

Checkmate.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
finally some real trajectory bang on i new we was being lied to

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I have a rebuttal that completely debunks your proof, boncho:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/396132aa378c.png[/atsimg]

Checkmate.

I guarantee if you can lure him into this thread he will finally be supportive of Elenin. No way would he debunk the proof I have offered.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
So I'm under the understanding this whole thread is nonsense, as a tongue-in-cheek joke.... Right?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, why do you care if the world is going to end? Can you do anything about it? Can you save yourself or your family? The only thing you can do is either go about your business or party like it's December 31, 1999. Sure you can spent your remaining time with your family but you don't know now if you will see them again when you part to go about your day. Are you going to be a paralyzed mouse waiting for the snake that is death to strike or a mongoose to wrestle with and meet it head on.

Seems to me if you post end of world threads you have a big need to have the last word in a conversation

I don't care if the world ends today, tomorrow or next year and live each day as if it was my last, experiencing life and making memories. I look at death as an adventure. To go into the unknown. To see if 42 is really the Ultimate Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything. Maybe nothing exists beyond death. We don't know but get to find out some time in the future.

Don't get me wrong, I'm in no hurry to shuffle off this mortal coil and I would choose immortality if it was available with certain caveats and privileges but alas, young or old, death awaits us all.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkylefletcher
So I'm under the understanding this whole thread is nonsense, as a tongue-in-cheek joke.... Right?

...and Bingo was his name-o

B... I... N..G..O.....

B......I...N...G...O

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Now that that's confirmed, it reminded me of the whole South Park laundry gnome reference with the three steps.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join