It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity is ill because they want us to be!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by mb2591
Well were also ill because we have gone from eat stuff natural to the earth,
to cooking processed food that have all kinds of artificial crap in the microwave..

I agree with you....if people would go back to eating whole foods,,,cooked at home in an oven or on a stove and quit all the processed foods with so many chemicals and salt....plus add daily vitamins and exercise... I believe their health would improve.

Yep. There are studies that agree with us too.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

yes theres alot of bad stuff out there and ignorance is one factor,but when i read something
like this i find myself dissappointed that ive read nothing positive or constructive
with out some kind faith in humanity and ourselves nothing will ever get better

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

you forgot vaccines.
a Credo Mutwa quote comes to mind:

"We were told that there was a great smallpox epidemic
coming to the land and all the children must be vaccinated.
My grandfather used to say that the white man's vaccination
makes you blind and if you are to look after the cattle you
must not go to the trading store to get your vaccination.
"Inspectors used to come and check each child for signs
of vaccination. Our grandmother used to give us great pain
in order to save our spiritual eyes. Grains of maize would
be heated up and pushed against the skin of the child, and
so when the schools inspectors came he saw the blisters
and assumed the child had been vaccinated…and I noticed
that school children in mission schools who had been
vaccinated for smallpox or measles could not see
spiritual entities at all.
A flying saucer would fly through the
sky at great speed and be seen by many
men and women but the children who had
been vaccinated would see nothing and
I noticed this hundreds of times."
ZULU CREDO MUTWA

then there is that ancient decayed idol:THE LAW

"All government, in its essence, is a conspiracy against the superior man: its one permanent object is to oppress him and cripple him. If it be aristocratic in organization, then it seeks to protect the man who is superior only in law against the man who is superior in fact; if it be democratic, then it seeks to protect the man who is inferior in every way against both. One of its primary functions is to regiment men by force, to make them as much alike as possible and as dependent upon one another as possible, to search out and combat originality among them. All it can see in an original idea is potential change, and hence an invasion of its prerogatives. The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable, and so, if he is romantic, he tries to change it. And even if he is not romantic personally he is very apt to spread discontent among those who are." - H.L. Mencken

Nietzsche had quite a bit to say in a similar vein.

one of the fundamental tenets of shamanism is that compared to our ancient ancestors, we are a fallen race and degenerate breed indeed.

it should be obvious [after some considerable study] that for thousands of years TCOTBIP have been "breeding us for a desolation".

to a great degree the practice and goal of shamanism, is the recovery of our ancient greatness and powers.
tempered by the lessons hindsight provides.

S&F

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Have you ever wondered why illness is so rampant in humanity?

I used to, but not anymore.

Most people don't consider it a severe conflict of interest that those who "heal" you profit from it greatly.

I'm a firm believer that the mind controls the body. So what does the medical industry do? This causes cancer, that causes cancer, don't do this or that might happen. And of course, you have already done "this", so it implants the belief into your mind that you are going to become ill. And it works.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Humanity is not ill.

There are more of us alive today than at any past time. We live longer than we have ever done. We are healthier than we have ever been. These are simple, uncontestable facts.

reply to post by speculativeoptimist

we don't have dinosaurs chasing us for a meal

No human was ever chased by a dinosaur except in Jurassic Park.

Kudos to SirMike for saying this first, and more humorously.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Most people don't consider it a severe conflict of interest that those who "heal" you profit from it greatly.

How is this a conflict of interest? You and your doctor both want you to get well. Your interests are the same.

Do you want your health to be at the mercy of others’ charity?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
cooked at home in an oven or on a stove

Originally posted by mb2591
in the microwave..

cooking food in an oven uses heat which is infrared radiation.. a part of the EM spectrum that includes visible light. Microwaves are also EM radiation that are simply on a different frequency. Cooking your food with a micro wave is simply faster and uses less power...

So long as you don't stick your head into it, or use plastic containers to cook in... there is no harm from microwave ovens
edit on 8-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Fluouride in the water being the number one killer causing cancer arthritis you name it

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TragedyandHope2
Fluouride in the water being the number one killer causing cancer arthritis you name it

Documentation or it ain't so

top topics

<< 1   >>

join