It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I use the word strange only to denote that which is unusual.

This, ATS, is indeed unusual. I have scratched around here for a few days. It seems to me that this place has great depth.

Anyway, hi all

I'm an old netizen, been at "it" since before there was an "it."

I write a little, question a lot, hope not to be married irrevocably to a great many ideas and try to participate.

Generally I use spellcheck but not alllllllllways.

I believe in - hmmm, well let's see- about everything. From black helicopters to underground cities, Atlantis to UFOs, good government and bad, secret self-serving societies to ones that are egalitarian, good and evil and a great many other things.

I believe that IF rules are agreed to then they must be followed by letter and in spirit unless they are not.

- - -
My wife and I have a near 0 (zero) compatiblity rating. We continually are finding out new view points.

I like jokes, I love mysteries.

- - - -
I was a whistleblower when I worked for a government (U.S.) agency. I was astounded at the magnitude and multitude of wrong doing. At the same time I was humbled by the great many decencies and sense of responsibility of many people.

I am a pro se legal 'nut.'

I believe I am a patriot yet distrust my government.

Above all (in this sub-subject) I VOTE

- - - -
I travel a fair amount and read a great amount.

' at's 'bout it for now '

Seems like a great place.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Welcome aboard the good ship ATS PublicGadfly!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
WELCOME TO ATS!

I have a feeling you have a great knowledge about certain things and would love to hear your comment on certain topic's

Most of what you have writed, are things I also "believe" in, althou, i do not like to use the word believe, because certain things are not something to believe in, some things you just must know, like there is a sun, we don't believe in the sun, we ALL know its there...

Greetz & Love

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
greetings mate, welcome.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Looks like you choosen the right place to come to PublicGadfly,
welcome to ats.

have a good time any questions
feel free to ask send mea u2u.
se7n

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS PublicGadfly!!

A very interesting Introduction and I look forward to your posts!! I'm sure you'll find ATS as addictive as I do - it's difficult to pull yourself away at times!!

Enjoy - best wishes to you and yours!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the ATS!

top topics

join