It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Warlock Satanist Trained By Satan Himself Explains Shapeshifting and Dark Powers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Agape

I'm not "making a decision" for anyone.

I just think the whole idea of a warlock, taught directly by "Satan" is stupid and / or crazy.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
To be frank, he doesn't sound at all knowledgeable about occult practices. His offhand comments about "drawing them pentagrams" are tell-tale signs of fraudulence. Anyone who had been a practicing occultist for ten years would not talk that way. I speak as one, so I do know what I am talking about.

Secondly, and even more importantly, the mere fact that he thought the Devil himself would waste his time by even acknowledging his presence, is the dead giveaway. He obviously has no idea just how ridiculous that is.

I think he read a couple of books and decided to cash in on it, make himself more appealing as a pastor.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
OMG I want to buy his book right now.!
nahh not really i think this is a big joke. What exactly was his proof of being trained by the devil i'd like to see him shape shift
EDIT: OPPS he is a ex warlock so he can't show us his magic anymore right?

I wonder what benifits you get working for the devil? dental i hope.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agape

Great post man, I love to hear victories like this. Very enlightening as well because I've listened to many testimonies of people who were in the occult prior to being saved and they basically all say the same things. Very true that if all Christians were as dedicated to Christ as the occultists are to satan, the Church would be walking in power from On High. Thanks for the information! By the way I think the Christians that are part of this website should begin to pray for it very strongly that those who are lost might be shown the truth in the Lord Jesus Christ and that the works of satan be brought out to light.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Well, whatever happens, you'll get it at some point, even if that point ends up being too late.

When I was an amateur conspiracy theorist my main interest was aliens and UFOs but here I am today, looking at the real hardcore stuff, and I used to think I had it made when I was buying into the New Age and the Pleiadian Savior Pony Show.

Ephesians 6:12

For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
This guy can't be that big of a deal, he doesn't even have a Wiki page. You'd think that someone personally trained by Satan himself would have a freaking Wiki page!

Now someone who really is in cahoots with Ol Scratch....George Lucas!! That guy sold his soul to Satan for riches beyond ones dreams. Name another hack director that gave up a directors fee for the rights to movie tie-ins in the 70s, when movie tie-ins weren't even something done on a regular basis!!

Now good old George is losing his mind by constantly trying to perfect something that didn't need perfecting. That the cost of selling your soul....insanity!!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I don't know who the Hell this guy is.

-Satan

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Love the debunkers out in force on this post. The same ones that promote ideas that aliens exist, that the NWO isnt influenced by evil, that aliens had a hand in ancient civilisations ...

But evil can't exist?

Because if evil/Satan/darkness exists..... The opposite must exist love/God/lightness.

A rather simple concept really.

Most above are shooting the messenger, but not the message. Notice?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Good point.

There are no such things as Warlocks, it is insulting to my intelligence.

-Satan

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
LOL.

New-age bullcrap is new age bullcrap, now this dude turns into a pastor after not making enough money with new age bullcrap?

If you believe his crap you're lost.

Of course in America.

LOL:

He could levitate and move pencils with his mind. And if he focused his mind he could move computers. He could raise a persons heart rate to the point of heart attack (until this person said sorry to him after insulting him). He uses so many words to say telekinesis?

"Illuminati tried to contact me"

See, this new age crap is a religious tactic.
edit on 8-7-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Interesting.......I do believe in demons and the power of the mind so in many ways I believe his testimony but with a slightly different perspective.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
From what I gathered over the years, the "real deal" satanists don't believe in any deity what so ever. They are all about survival of the fittest and very animalistic. Cold in nature, without any form of empathy. They see kindness as weakness and so on... And they seem to hate the fact that people claim they worship the devil. As to why they chose the word satan in their description of religion, I will never know. They should have called themselves Animalists or stuck with plain Nihilsm. Either way I find it worthless to believe in, and the whole idea of it contradicts it's self over and over. I see it as a desperate cry for attention and nothing more. Any publicity is good publicity type of thing I guess.

What you and the loon on the video are really trying to explain is pure Paganism. Hell, it would seem that almost 90% of Christians are worshiping Beelzebub and don't even know it. Thanks to the useless holidays that scream pagan rituals all over them. The bible has been severely tampered with thanks to Catholicism. And even if this guy was really trained by the dark lord himself, I really don't care. Ole Satan can suck it. I don't get why you are trying to promote a dead end. There is nothing to gain from this.

/Phonie out

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Pfft my level 85 priest eats locks for breakfast.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I am imediately suspicious of anyone that goes from one extreme to another without any middle ground. I will point out that spiritual people inspire me while religeous people scare the hell out of me.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This man may be 'saved' but he is still deceived. First off aliens aren't going to take people to mars or Jupiter. Because obviously mars is uninhabitable by humans, and jupiter is mostly made up of hydrogen and helium.

No comment about the rest.

edit on 8-7-2011 by RightInTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
In this day and age, you don't need to shapeshift or have dark powers to do all kinds of evil. All you need is an accounting or law degree, or work hard to be elected to public office. Crooked politicians and embezzling stock brokers make more people's lives miserable than the Devil ever could, working overtime.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
"Ex-Warlock Satanist Pastor"
Ex Satanist turned pastor, confirmed for christian propaganda
/thread

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
When I first came to ATS, I was one of the people who would get annoyed with all the Supernatural and ShapeShifting Threads, but that was before I had my own encounters with that world.

My opinion is that a lot of the New Age Movement is injected with severe lies that de-sensitize and make people become complacent with not striving to define their human intentions sharply toward the Holy Goodness that leaves no holes for these demon minions to come in and take over peoples lives to ultimately drag them to hell for eternal torments.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join