It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Warlock Satanist Trained By Satan Himself Explains Shapeshifting and Dark Powers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Its about time people found out about the true high level Satanism, the one that explains how people really end up with those Shapeshifting powers. This guy was trained by the Fallen One himself, according to him, so he knows a great deal about the way this world really works and he knows something about the Illuminati that may surprise you.

He goes into the True Freemasonry, the Shadow Government or the Allumbrados, and NeoTech, and various other groups and what their teachings really lead to and where the powers really come from.

Oh, and don't let the phonies here who claim that, oh, that's not the true Satanism, or that's not what the Freemasons are really about deter you from taking this information in. People who have been very high up will tell you that some of these supposed members who are not aware of the true secrets of these teachings ar not as high up in that heirarchy to know the truth.

Ex-Warlock Satanist Pastor Winston Pitters on the Byte Show.

Pastor Pitters speaks on Satanism, Witchcraft, Magick, Curses, Demons, Principalities, The New Age, Spiritual Warfare, Aliens, The Illuminati and Masonry among other topics.

edit on 7-7-2011 by Agape because: edit typos

edit on 7-7-2011 by Agape because: editing typos

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Agape

Yes, I am sure he got a great education from the fallen prince. What was the name of that institution where he was teaching? That's right. DeVry.

CJ

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Agape

he does know that warlock is not a term that should be taken lightly right. Anyways, this guy will b intesresting to see what he really knows

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
He seems real proud but nervous and twitchy. So he met the devil and he's all nerves about a radio interview? Interesting story though. He should call Wes Craven or Clive Barker and get a book deal.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by Agape

Yes, I am sure he got a great education from the fallen prince. What was the name of that institution where he was teaching? That's right. DeVry.

CJ

lol epic post

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Listen to the interview and THEN comment, so that your replies can add something meaningful, otherwise all the more interesting takes from people who actually took the time to listen to what this man has to say would end up going least noticed on the second page- thanks to people who don't actually take the time to listen to either score quick points or troll- though I don't really know why you couldn't just listen to- but go ahead it could be a treat to learn something new by keeping an open mind and examing something new.

By the interval of time between when I typed this post and when you responded, it is clear that you have not taken time to listen to this interview. - besides it could give you some good insight into the conspiracy world.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Agape because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2011 by Agape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Agape

Lol.

People that cuss are open to demonic attack?

Only if God is white and conservative.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by locololo
reply to post by Agape

he does know that warlock is not a term that should be taken lightly right. Anyways, this guy will b intesresting to see what he really knows

mines level 85, destro....

he kicks ass!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Agape

I'm sorry. Your headline says it all. Thanks, I will be moving along now...got some classes of my own to attend to...

CJ

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So how to I summon these things or the devil.. for real.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

WWWWOOOOOWWWWWW haha I can't believe you went there

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

reply to post by Agape

he kicks ass!

What server?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

reply to post by Agape

he kicks ass!

85 Destruction / Affliction here!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Agape

Stay true to your faith,read the Bible everyday,
confess your sins,repent of your sins,ask for
forgiveness of your sins and pray daily.
The armor of God will protect you and defeat
the evil ones.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
i dont have time now but i will
watch the vid in a bit.
thanx OP

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Started out interesting.

Ended up just like most charlatans, by making you think they are just about to tell you something interesting.

Meh. Just a lot of beating around the bush. No new information.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CodexSinaiticus

emerald dream, same name as this x

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Malygos here!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If Satan has to resort to recruiting this guy, we've nothing to fear. Ol' nick must be scraping the bottom of the barrel.

They say prostitution is the world's oldest profession, but I think shamans take that title hands down. Certainly prostitution is a lot more nobler, and they generally deliver what they promise

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Too many people get scorched by oil then head straight for water which only spreads the burn.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join