It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C. Anthony wants another baby and a manicure and pedicure...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
hummm...so she wants to have another baby? Go shopping, get mani/pedi/sunglasses..grocery shopping but doesn't mention maybe wanting to find the "killer" of her child...

ahhh yeah..she's innocent alright...

www.ibtimes.com...
:flam e:

**REMINDER**Starting a New Thread

Appears immediately above the text box, in every 'New Thread' composition window.

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on July 7th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Eh.. just a letter to an inmate when she was in jail facing a lot of time. Just dreams, at the time she probably thought she'd never do any of those things. It'd be a little more significant if it was something shed written since she was acquitted .

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yes. This is disgusting!

I believe she is going to be making us sick by being in the public eye for many years to come.
I can't even believe (or maybe I can) that there was a guy outside of the courthouse this morning holding up a poster board with the words 'Will You Marry Me?'

Even in the event that she didn't kill her daughter, who in their right mind would want to marry a compulsive liar?!?!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I wonder why the op cares so much that your examining every part of her life looking for things.

That's kinda like being obsessed.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

just reading the news blogs I follow during the week...found that interesting..and disgusting. If you'd prefer I could make a thread about dolphins caring a dead man to shore..doesn't really mean I'm obsessed with anything. Since this is the bigger story this week I ran with it.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to the next murder trial involving Casey Anthony.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
I'm looking forward to the next murder trial involving Casey Anthony.

Except she has the procedure necessary to get away with it down now.

With practice she'll only get "better".

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
hummm...so she wants to have another baby? Go shopping, get mani/pedi/sunglasses..grocery shopping but doesn't mention maybe wanting to find the "killer" of her child...

aside from insemination clinics, she'll first have to find a willing 'swinging ...', if you know what i mean.

with that being the case, she'll likely have to relocate to somewhere outside the US or perhaps head to the hills in search of someone who hasn't had access to TV for the past three plus years.

... then, again, there's always baez.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
My god

She wants to do things?!

This is an outrage!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Neopan100

Eh.. just a letter to an inmate when she was in jail facing a lot of time. Just dreams, at the time she probably thought she'd never do any of those things. It'd be a little more significant if it was something shed written since she was acquitted .

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
self deleted,
edit on 7-7-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Shes ridiculous and a very disgusting human being. I'm guessing they have to keep her under max guard when she goes back to jail because those inmates might be taking care of her when she comes back.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
wow ..a women in jail, accused to have murdered her baby and maybe sentenced to death for it dreams of a normal life?

what a bitch!

/irony

...no seriously ...I don´t get it ...would you feel personaly better now if she had written how she suffers ...would that be more pleasant?
edit on 7-7-2011 by AnnoyingOrangeX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Shes ridiculous and a very disgusting human being. I'm guessing they have to keep her under max guard when she goes back to jail because those inmates might be taking care of her when she comes back.

Its my understanding that she is well liked in her cell block...has her own prayer group and all that.

She is probably not even close to the biggest monster in her block either, just the most famous because she is a young cute white chick.

of course, her mates are not heard of, because of perhaps color, or age, etc...not as fun for the media.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
ATTENTION

The topic of this thread is C. Anthony wants another baby and a manicure and pedicure. Discuss this topic and nothing else. All off topic posts, jokes, insults and anything else of the like will be actioned.

new topics

top topics

join