It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Hate Towards Jesus Christ on ATS?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Nice, thank you for the list

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It always amuses me whenever people say "It's only the other guy who's doing the hate, not me".

They often can't see that the hate goes both ways. I don't know what it is but people in groups will always turn a blind eye to the people in their group who is doing the same thing that they're claiming the other guy is doing.

Christians demonize anybody that isn't Christian and will either convert them or ostracize them by turning them into monsters.

But to the OP, if you truly want to understand what I'm saying, you have to experience that too.

There's always one challenge I like to issue is this:

Pretend to be the other guy for a month. That is go to a Christian community and pretend to be an atheist for one month, then go to an atheist or non believer (or other believer for that matter) for a month and see how you get treated. What you'll find is very low tolerance for people of a different belief and a lot of hostility just because you don't believe the same as them.

You see, I've been both a Christian and an atheist.

As A Christian i was attacked by non-believers.

As an atheist I was attacked by the religious.

I don't understand the hostility myself, period.

I'll never understand why people get so hostile just because somebody believes something different. It really shouldn't mater.

And it doesn't have to be that way.

What matters is how people treat each other.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Iam a tolerant individual who believes in freedom of expression as long as it doesn't bastadise without logical reason individuals or groups.

I cannot however understand why so many directly vilifying threads in this section are still open.

Its as if there is some form of conspiracy against Jesus Christ , that is being given license here?

Just scan the thread titles on this sub forum...if you are wondering about what this thread pertains to.

Its just very sad....that Jesus Christ is the only Deity that is being ridiculed here on ATS...or is that allowed to be ridiculed?....I don't know just wonderin ...why the vilifying and hate towards Jesus?

It's because most people hate the Light and wish to live in darkness. They don't like their sins exposed.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PharohGnosis

It's because most people hate the Light and wish to live in darkness. They don't like their sins exposed.

No. it's because of people like you.

If a member wishes to see for themselves what I mean I invite them to look at this particular member's profile.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hell Jesus' principles are kicking butt all over ats!

I guess it's all how you look at it?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I would suggest you have a look at professor walter veith's video presentation that shows irrefutable evidence in science, archeology, fossil records ect. that confirms the historical accuracy of the Bible, particularly related to the account of creation of life and the universal flood.

From my perspective, anyone who considers the bible an account of fairy-tales has not looked into any supporting evidence enough. The information is out there if you wish to find it. Whether you can handle what that truth will mean to your life is a different story though.

All vids avail here to watch for free or can be found on utube as well amazingdiscoveries.tv...
edit on 19-4-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Jerusalem is a real city that exists. There - now I am as historically accurate as the bible.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

Gee, I would hate to be in your shoes at the judgement with such willful neglect in seeking Him.

Best just to forget the facts that Noah's ark has been found in Turkey, that the only universal layer across the whole earth contains sea life showing that at one time the whole earth was in fact under-water ala 'The Flood', that the cambrian explosion shows every species beginning at the exact same time fully formed with no transition species exactly according to the Genesis creation account, that the chariots of the Egyptian army found at the bottom of the Red Sea are exactly according the the Exodus story
edit on 22-4-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
reply to post by Garfee

Gee, I would hate to be in your shoes at the judgement with such willful neglect in seeking Him.

Best just to forget the facts that Noah's ark has been found in Turkey, that the only universal layer across the whole earth contains sea life showing that at one time the whole earth was in fact under-water ala 'The Flood', that the cambrian explosion shows every species beginning at the exact same time fully formed with no transition species exactly according to the Genesis creation account, that the chariots of the Egyptian army found at the bottom of the Red Sea are exactly according the the Exodus story
edit on 22-4-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

Are you saying I should pretend to believe?

Edit: Heads up - the things you listed are not facts.

edit on 22-4-2012 by Garfee because: because duh

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
reply to post by Garfee

Best just to forget the facts that Noah's ark has been found in Turkey...

No, it hasn't. I know the Evangelist groups would love it if the Ark were found, but if you think about it, in reading the dimensions of the Ark, no way would all animal live and planet life fit, much less survive for 40 days and night. The craft was not made of wood, and the animals and plants were not as we know them to be, what was taken was DNA from all life, so that Earth could again be seeded once the waters has subsided.

Latest Noah's Ark 'just wood planted on Ararat'

Evidence Points to Noah's Ark Hoax

Is all that wood on Mount Ararat really from Noah's Ark?

Within a day, some seasoned archaeologists who made numerous expeditions to Mount Ararat threw cold water on the claim.

Now, after further investigation on Mount Ararat, Randall Price, a Judaic studies expert at Liberty University, and geologist Don Patton have issued an in-depth critique on the matter, standing firm in their contention the evidence shown to international news media was actually material transported from the northeastern Turkish town of Trabzon near the Black Sea, and transplanted atop Ararat as part of a movie production about Noah's Ark.

According to one source some of the wood came from an old barn, however, other sources said the large wood came from an old ferryboat ... The wood was carried by large trucks to 2,500 meters (8,200 feet) and then by horses to 3,700 meters (12,100 feet). Then each worker carried two pieces of wood until all of it was at the site. They started by putting the wood on the ground to make floors. Then they made sides and finally a roof. There is a ladder in one cave that leads down to the wood. The workers took ash and rubbed it on the wood to make it look old.

They piled up snow against the wood frame they built and let the rain, ice, and snow cover everything inside and out. Rocks and other things fell on the roof and one caved in.
Is all that wood on Mount Ararat really from Noah's Ark?]source

I know some would really like to believe the Ark is real, but sadly, much like many other Biblical things, it seems to be all fake.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join