It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triquetra Crop Circle Milk Hill Wiltshire 6th July 2011 ...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Not sure where to post this thread since there is not a crop circle forum yet . Hint hint.

Anyhow, came across this and found it most interesting. Wanted to share.

Hope you enjoy seeing this as much as I. This crop circle was reported July 6, 2011 in Wiltshire. It is in the shape of the triquetra. I think this is another sign of our times. People get ready.

---------------------------------------------------------------
The Triquetra ~ A "Trinity knot"

The Triquetra is three interlocking pieces that represent the place where three circles would overlap. In Christian Ireland and other areas, the triquetra was used to represent the Holy Trinity, but the symbol itself far predates Christianity. It has been speculated that the triquetra was a Celtic symbol of feminine spirituality, but it has also been found as a symbol of Odin in the Nordic lands. Some Pagan writers claim that the triquetra is the symbol of a triple goddess, but there is no scholarly evidence of a connection between any triune goddess and this particular symbol. In some modern traditions, it represents the connection of mind, body and soul, and in Celtic-based Pagan groups it is symbolic of the three realms of earth, sea and sky

See link for full crop circle article.
psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com...
edit on 7-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
All these crop circles in the hills of England. Why can't someone set up infrared cameras to catch one being made?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Something about farm/land owners being in cohoots with others for profiteering. I'm thinking crop circles are "man made".

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Something about farm/land owners being in cohoots with others for profiteering. I'm thinking crop circles are "man made".

Perhaps you could explain how farmer/landowners make money out of crop circles. The most telling/effective photos are taken from the air, so who is going to pay a farmer to fly over his land ?

As for being man made, whats the point. Who is going to pay a team of profesionals to do this. Thats right, a team of professionals. Most of these crop circles are quite large and a lot are very intricate. They seem to be created at night, needing a lot of lighting equipment, surveying equipment to get precise angles and distances etc. This is going to take manpower and time, vehicles to transport men and equipment. And then, how do they get into and out of the middle of the field with all that manpower and gear and not leave a trace ?

Also these things have been made under the noses of watchers camped out in known crop circle areas, and have seemingly appeared within minutes. What has been reported in these instances is a light zooming about over the field at high speed a few feet above the ground, leaving in its wake the completed crop circle.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by triune

Money, how? For starters...
newcrystalmind.com...
www.cropcircles.org...
www.journeyswithsoul.com...
www.nccn.net...
www.cropcircletours.com...
www.mountbaldy.com...
You don't think the farmers charge to have these guys bring tours to their farms?

Not leave a trace. You don't see the tracks going to the circle in the OP?

It's amazing what a compass (a stick and a string) can accomplish. It's called geometry.

edit on 7/7/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

A compass, a stick and a string. Gimme a break. Are you seriously suggesting these things are made by a couple of yobbos with a rope and a plank and a six pack. A couple of local farm hands with nothing better to do after the local has closed for the night.

Some of the more complex designs would take a team of people days to do let alone at night without the aid of lighting and some mechanical or techno assistance. Also the science is hard to dispute. The crop itself is not damaged by being bent over. It is apparently not crushed or snapped off and continues to grow, seemingly unaffected in any way. Definately not the work of ropes, planks and work boots.

As for the farmer making money after the event, why not. And the local sightseers will make tracks all over the place to have a look and take a photo.

Another interesting question is how many unfinished or botched crop circles have been found. If there are any, I predict they will be of a very simple design and abandoned very soon after being started and will not show the precision of the more notable/complex crop circles.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by triune

You're right. It does take more than a couple of yobbos (not sure exactly about what those are). The circle makers, like their designs, have become more sophisticated over the years (they aren't just circles anymore). Technology has improved as well. Computers are wonderful for design work. GPS would be quite helpful in laying out the design.

You know enough about the techniques and number of people used to calculate the required hours?

What science? Have you tried bending a barley field to see if it kills the plants?

Completed in one night?
www.lucypringle.co.uk...
www.lucypringle.co.uk...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4570016c4b7b.png[/atsimg]

None botched?
www.lucypringle.co.uk...
www.korncirkler.dk...

edit on 7/7/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
That my friends is a picture of a small body hitting a larger body, dead center.

The arrows (triangles) indicate rotation.

Someone is telling us something.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I am a little tired, but if the illustration is valid, I would look at the effects of a comet/asteroid strike to N or S pole.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
We have discovered the location of The Charmed Ones.

Second line.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I think the photo examples you provide illustrate my points very well. The phase 3 photo shows a very complex design. I would like to hear your explanation of how this was made with such precision, over three or four nights, without the aid of lighting or discovery by passers by, farmers/workers etc. Again, whats the point. The labour cost alone would be high. If these things are made as you suggest, something this large and complex will be very labour intensive.

I am no expert on these things, and havn't followed them closely. But I would think if they are man made, the entire process would have been videoed by the makers/designers and outed on youtube long ago.

The examples of the botched circles proves my point. Very simple design and poor quality finish. About what you could expect from a couple of local lads with a rope a plank and a six pack.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by triune

Nice shift of goalposts. First you say that humans couldn't build a complex circle in a single night, then you say they couldn't do it over multiple nights. First you say ask for uncompleted, abandoned circles then you decide to use them to back up your case.

There are videos of demonstrations. The believers reject them. As will you.
Here's just one.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Nice vid of a man made crop circle. Well done but not all that complex.

Here's a vid of one, also not complex, but quite large, over 2 acres of crop flattened in seven minutes, not four hours, all the while being videoed. Note how the crop was bent and the other strange EM effects recorded in the vicinity.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by triune

I guess you mean this video.
www.youtube.com...

Strange that the 7 minute story was not part of the original tale.
www.youtube.com...

But maybe you should read this regarding the "777" circle and the claims made about the video captured that night.
www.andrewcollins.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Having read the Andrew Collins report, it is one mans dismissal of an incident which he did not personally witness.
The three people that were present state they 'saw' a light flash. This clearly means they witnessed this flash with their own eyes. Yet Collins only presents as evidence an opinion of another person who also wasn't present, that the flash was a bad connection in the equipment. He discards direct evidence from three eye witnesses and accepts secondary evidence in the form of an 'opinion' from a claimed expert in electrical equipment. I'd hate to have this guy on a jury.

The fact that at least one of the cameras was night vision equipped must account for something, considering it completed a sweep of the field and detected nothing at the time Collins claims the circle was under construction.

The fact that such a large construction took place in such a short time frame and in a field that was under the watch of at least three people and a barrarge of cameras with no activity of any discription, no sounds, no vision, apart from the circle appearing gradually over time, being detected, beggars belief. Ropes and planks....Pass.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
What I find so fascinating about crop circles is that one confession from a couple of yokels in the 80s is all it took to invalidate every single formation since.
If everything were so easily dismissed we would never have discovered the answers for so many other things.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hi Phage.
Personally i am on the fence regarding crop circles.

But the tracks are laid down by tractors when they spray the fields,the farmers use the same tracks every time they spray so as not to ruin to much of the crop .

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by triune

You ignore the frames which show the circle partially completed at 01:23, showing that the construction had begun before the night vision scan at 01:35.

edit on 7/8/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by triune

You ignore the frames which show the circle partially completed at 01:23, showing that the construction had begun before the night vision scan at 01:35.

What is your point ? Are you suggesting that the formation was fininshed at 01:35 and the circle makers has left the field ? How many people would it take to make this thing in the time frames given ? 1000 feet long, 500 feet across. How did they communicate instructions over that distance, in the dark, all without detection under the eyes of watchers and night vision equipment. No vision, no sound, no movement, no activity apart from some sort of light flash.

Not credible.

Or, at least as credible as aliens.

If these formations are man made ( and yes there are some good hoaxes) then I can't accept they are made 'at ground level' with ropes and planks. I could accept made from a 'high level with high technology'.
One suggestion that I think holds merit is some form of (man made and controlled) space based beam technology that has a force field effect on the crop which in effect 'prints' the design on the field.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by triune

My point is that there is no way of knowing when construction of the circle was started. My point is that those involved were deceptive about their claims. There is no "flash" in the video. It's likely that the "witnesses" saw the camera glitch and added it to their tale.

1000 x 500 feet. A total of 500,000 square feet but much less of that was actually squashed, let's be generous and call it half. 250,000 square feet squashed using a 5 foot board gives us 50,000 lineal feet of squashing. At a walk it would take about 3 hours for a single person to cover that distance. But of course, it would be slower than a walk. Let's call it a very slow walk, 12 manhours to squash the crop. With 6 people that comes to 2 hours total squashing time. In my inexpert opinion, six people could probably create the formation in two to four hours. Let's add a couple of supervisors to make it eight.

Communications? Why would the makers have to be widely separated? Talking would probably do (most of the planning would be done ahead of time) but there are these things called radios. Night time is not completely dark, but on 7/7/7 the Moon was in its third quarter and rose a little after midnight. That would have provided plenty of natural light.

Night vision gear is not magic. At the distance the formation was from the hill, dark clothing would have concealed the makers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join