It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crazy communications overheard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
i have posted about this once already, and have new information to add to it. the other day my girlfriend was trying to call her mother from my cell. she handed me the phone with a puzzled look, and i listened to what mt phone was picking up. it was very crazy and heard nothing like it before. our best conclusion to what it may have been was: a message brodcast being played in diffent formes of sound communication. there were four or five different sounds playing the message as if they were on repeat. the sounds reminded me of a digital or computer data exchange, birds, and one sounded very much like an agressive primate calling out its territory. this played on my phone for about 45 seconds until my phone rang. it was my best friend calling. i started to tell him what just happened when my girlfriends mother beeped in. i told my friend i would call him back and handed the phone to my girlfriend. her mom then started to tell her of this strange noise she picked up over her phone when trying to answer my girlfriends call. she too had never heard anything similar to it. my downstairs neighbor also was able to record some noise he picked up on his phone and it sounded much like the voice of the unknown being on the movie the fourth kind. i jokingly brought up aliens and he flipped out. i do know what i heard, and do know i have heard nothing like it. just wondering if anyone else has expierenced this or could explain why this happened. thank you

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
my original post was named:
Please help me figure this out!

i dont know how to put a link to it

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by angelofsin

Well, word thru the grapevine is that the government is doing tests on a new type of integrated power/data grid. Might have something to do with that. Can't remember the exact name of that thread but it shouldn't be hard to find.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Weird. That's for sure. I've been on a cordless (landline) phone before and picked up a conversation before. More than once. Even though I know how and why it happens, nothing paranormal at all, it is still kinda creepy. But I have never picked up any converstations on a cellphone before. Although, twice, and quite recently, I was on my cell talking and got a weird noise that cut off the other person. The first time it was a continuous beep. The second time it was a two-toned beep. Sorta like an alarm. Had to hang up and call the person back to make it stop. The other person never heard it. Just me.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by angelofsin

Please use your first thread

Please help me figure this out!

Members Profile

Thread closed / removed

Sauron
Super-Mod.

top topics

join