It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If someone is being bothered by a Bigfoot(It DOES happen)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
They have been reported to "select" a homestead and harrass them at night....one sure way,aside from ambush with firearms(which someone is sure to suggest) is to install cameras that use infra-red beams to activate the shutter....Game Cams,or Trail Watch Cameras that hunters use to record game activity in their hunting areas are known to cause Bigfoot to leave in one night. They somehow sense the beams and know what they are.....people in kentucky that had been stalked for months by these things reported that they left after one night of recording activity.
SO,if you believe that whatever is out in the woods,or looking in your windows is a Sasquatch,put up a couple of Game Cams and sleep soundly.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

With the vast amount of witness accounts relating to big foot (literally tens of thousands) one has to wonder why no dead specimens have ever been found either naturally, shot by hunters or victims of road kill?
Could these encounters be of the supernatural or spiritual and not actually flesh and blood creatures?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

dont trail cams use PIR [ passive infra-red ] sensors , like security cameras / lights do ?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

I called in to Coast To Coast AM one night when they had a bigfoot guy on and asked him the (basically) same question....with all the guns in America,and all the people who think it would be the best thing since sliced bread to kill one(I know people who quit their jobs every year just so they can hunt deer uninterupted all season),why havent any showed up on the local news as a corpse?...the expert thought I was advocating shooting them and got all hostile on me...I was just asking if and why?....there has to be some reason,considering all the unexplained sightings and encounters....your guess is as good as mine

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

They dont emit beams but they can be detected with the right filters...like wise by something that can see in that spectrum(or sense it)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Fact 1: There are tons of reports of Bigfoot.

Fact 2: There is very little photographic evidence of Bigfoot.

Conclusion : Bigfoot avoids cameras.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

If a Bigfoot does exist I believe the reason no one has came forth with shooting one would be that they are said to be really human like in appearance. Most people wouldn't report it due to the fear of being prosecuted for killing a human looking being.
Think about if you actually shot one on accident or even on purpose. Wouldn't you think twice about reporting it if it looked like a big man or woman with lots of hair?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg the expert thought I was advocating shooting them and got all hostile
Maybe he was trying to avoid the question.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
One thing is for certain, if someone were to fake a Bigfoot, they would be running the risk of getting shot and killed! Could you imagine how many people shot one only to discover that under the garment was a hillbilly trying to scare the tourists!!

Come to think about it, this might be the perfect way to commit a murder! Just put a Bigfoot suit on the victim and everyone would say "what a dummy"!

I may have given someone an idea, I guess it is best not go out hunting with someone that doesn't like you! If they have furry seat covers run like heck!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I like the whole board with nails sticking out set up where the animals harasses said person, that way you could annoy not only bigfoot but local cats and the local peeper as well. FLAWLESS VICTORY!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I am hoping to have an experience reletively soon. I also hope that I'll be with an experienced tracker and friends I can trust because I'll have a loaded SKS and a loaded 40. cal. They're known to be aggressive around my area so if I get pelted with a freakin boulder or hear that blood curdling roar guaranteed I'll be poppin off a few rounds his direction. But I don't want to scare them off or have them retaliate with something worse...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I agree. If you think that you are being watched by anything, setting up cameras is a good way to:

1. Gather evidence/proof
  2. Identify what it is (make sure it wasn't hoodlums)

My family has a camera the front of our house to identify who keeps breaking into our car/knocking our recycling bin over/driving on our front lawn. I live in a neighbourhood of stupid people.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Do you like Zelda? lol Anyways on topic would you please reply to my intro...? pretty please? =D

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swing80s
Do you like Zelda? lol Anyways on topic would you please reply to my intro...? pretty please? =D

I have a slight obsession with The Legend of Zelda, yes!

top topics

join