It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Punching handcuffed man in the face who has to pee!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

nice to know youd hit someone handcuffed guy

sick

Yea... well... its not like I'm handcuffing a cute old lady that likes cats and lives for her garden...

Wake up... these are criminals, and if you choose that life, you gotta live with the consequences... So yea, I would hit a handcuffed criminal... its not like I care nor does it take my sleep.
edit on 6-7-2011 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Then what was he guilty of?

We know for a fact that cop is a criminal. He deserves to get punched in the face for that, right?

No.

He deserves to be charged with a crime *assaulting a chained prisoner*, arrested, and then put on trial in front of a jury of citizens and allow them to decide his fate.

That's the real America I am fighting for. One based on justice and prudence, one based on finding the truth and respecting civil liberty. I want my citizens' rights defended, not trampled.

Including the police officer who clearly broke several major laws in this video. He has civil rights and has the right to a trial with a jury. And by God, that's the way it should be.

Arrest him now!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BillfromCovina

Reply to the guy I was replying too...

I know it doesnt matter what he did, no matter what it was, a handcuffed person does not deserve treatment like that

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Good luck there waiting to be trialed by God...

I would turn criminal if it worked like that.

link   
For those defending the officer it might be worth noting that this is actually an older video. The officer has been investigated, gone to court over it and....

Ex-deputy sentenced to prison for punching suspect

MILWAUKEE — A former Milwaukee County sergeant was sentenced Friday to 18 months in prison for punching a suspect in the face several times as the man sat in the back of a squad car with his hands cuffed behind his back.

Prosecutors played a video recording of the incident during sentencing in Milwaukee County Circuit Court that showed Sgt. Scott Krause hitting Ray Calderon, who was repeatedly tapping and kicking the back window with his foot, cursing law enforcement and asking to use the bathroom.

The deputy claimed it was PTSD that caused him to do it and that he had no memory of it. At least the system seems to have worked here and he didn't just get away with only get a few days off.

BTW - the guy was in the back that got punched was picked up for 2 outstanding warrants. That could be anything from murder to late library books as far as I know.

So, now that we know the rest of the story - does anyone change their tune? Wonder if any of our resident LEOs will chime in - was the officer in the wrong here?
edit on 6-7-2011 by Frogs because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2011 by Frogs because: spelling

link   
reply to post by Frater210

How do you know he was drunk and since when is that a crime?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
WTF,
What a pathetic man this officer is.
Not only should this police officer loss his job, the offender/ Victim should be allowed to handcuff the guttless officer and then be allowed to punch him with 7 of his best, and well see if the officer likes it then.

Ps ,
Like others have stated, i would have just pissed my pants in the car and made that Ahhhhh sound while smiling at the officer as i was releaving myself of my bodily fluids.

link   
reply to post by morder1

OK, at first I was thinking... Well, the guy is kicking the window, and cussing and all... But then I saw what the cop did. Completely uncalled for. Just came in and punched him hard! Holy crap...

That actually scared me a bit... Reminded me of.... meh

For god sake, the officer clearly was just pissed off and being an ass, looking to silence the guy.... He took it way to far. Should have just ignored the guy.... But no, he just, beat the crap out of him. :/

I don't even know what to say.

link   

Originally posted by neonitus
'stop kicking the window' thats pretty easy to understand right?
also,he shoulda went to the toilet before he broke the law.

That's right folks. You heard it here first. Gonna commit a crime? Well then you better go take a pee pee first so your arresting officer doesn't have to break UN Torture Rules.

link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
No.

He deserves to be charged with a crime *assaulting a chained prisoner*, arrested, and then put on trial in front of a jury of citizens and allow them to decide his fate.

That's the real America I am fighting for. One based on justice and prudence, one based on finding the truth and respecting civil liberty. I want my citizens' rights defended, not trampled.

Including the police officer who clearly broke several major laws in this video. He has civil rights and has the right to a trial with a jury. And by God, that's the way it should be.

Arrest him now!

That is why this thread is so funny. What that cop did was break the law. That cop is now a criminal.

People defending that cop are doing so on the basis that the punchee deserved it because he was just a criminal.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Nope. That's balls. I see no reason whatsoever for that guy to get 7 punches to the face for what he did. He's not being non-compliant. He wants to urinate. For that, he gets clobbered?

Look I was missing a number of teeth because three off duty police decided I was someone that I actually wasn't (mistaken identity), in a nightclub toilet. King hit from behind first & then I had the pleasure of discovering what happens when your face is smashed into a urinal. The kicks & blows I recieved after this are unknown to me, I was out cold. A friend who came barging in describes a scene where "three wild animals were attempting to annihilate someone". What happened after this? Well that was a long time ago when I was 18. Who do superiors believe in these cases? An 18 year old youth or their officers? There is no way they paid any attention to what I said, or my friend. The guy they were looking for had criminal ties. That person was later found & I have to admit, we did have a vague resemblance. That was enough for me to get what I got, have to spend $40,000 (yes thats right, $40,000) out of my own pocket on dental work & be laughed at when any attempt to report this was carried out. They said I was fighting "another unknown person" & the off duty guys "broke it up". All lies & they walk away laughing. Never trust police. I dont care how many people say "they have it tough" etc etc. I had it tough dealing with their brutal & incorrect methods.
edit on 6/7/11 by TRiPWiRE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I would of pissed all over the car if given the chance.
But these are prime examples of why I dont want to have any involvement with the police

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
We can't right a wrong with more wrongs.

The problem in the video = Trampling of Civil Liberty.

The problem with lynching the cop = Trampling of Civil Liberty.

Let us find wisdom in the lessons of our forefathers friends. Let us end this brutal cycle of lawlessness.

Let us uphold the law and defend the rights of everyone, no matter what.

For all those tyrants out there who hate freedom, tough luck. The future is ours, the past was your's.

link   
reply to post by Frogs

Oh wow, thanks for the info Frogs

It popped up on my subscriptions, I had no idea it was from a while back...

Glad to see he did go to prison for it

link   
Wow, another one!

Where are the typical cop supporting members that will tell how he really needed his face punched?

I am going to go out on a limb and say that the guy that had to pee is not going to be charged with any crime and will be the recipient of a nice settlement, courtesy of the taxpayers. All because a stupid(that right, I'm calling that cop stupid) cop decided to violate a presumed criminals rights.... In front of a camera that he knew was there!

ETA: just read frogs post. Good that the cop was punished, probably bad in the end if the taxpayers had to lay out money to pay off the victim for his stupidity.
edit on 6-7-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose
Ya im sure there are a few out there that will say the guy had it coming, he was acting rude and disobeying the officers.

You know there will be. I feel sorry for this cop's kids if he has any. I wonder what THEY get when they "disobey" him? The same treatment?

link   

Originally posted by Frogs
For those defending the officer it might be worth noting that this is actually an older video. The officer has been investigated, gone to court over it and....

Ex-deputy sentenced to prison for punching suspect

MILWAUKEE — A former Milwaukee County sergeant was sentenced Friday to 18 months in prison for punching a suspect in the face several times as the man sat in the back of a squad car with his hands cuffed behind his back.

Prosecutors played a video recording of the incident during sentencing in Milwaukee County Circuit Court that showed Sgt. Scott Krause hitting Ray Calderon, who was repeatedly tapping and kicking the back window with his foot, cursing law enforcement and asking to use the bathroom.

The deputy claimed it was PTSD that caused him to do it and that he had no memory of it. At least the system seems to have worked here and he didn't just get away with only get a few days off.

Wow thank you for the information.

You have no idea how nice it feels to see justice even if it's still tainted.

Tainted justice is better than no justice at all.

link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Originally posted by vermonster
Yea... well... its not like I'm handcuffing a cute old lady that likes cats and lives for her garden...

Wake up... these are criminals, and if you choose that life, you gotta live with the consequences... So yea, I would hit a handcuffed criminal... its not like I care nor does it take my sleep.
edit on 6-7-2011 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

What if the criminal is a cute, old lady that likes cats and lives for her garden? Gonna take sleep over that are ya?
edit on 7/6/2011 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
'stop kicking the window' thats pretty easy to understand right?
also,he shoulda went to the toilet before he broke the law.

Look, I agree that this guy was probably just trying to annoy the cops. Plus he seemed kind of drunk. But the officers response was way out of line. Especially considering the man was handcuffed and unable to protect himself.

he just had to lay there and take it as he got hit in the face 7 times and even kicked in the foot.... You think that this is justified? No. I have seen cops hog tie suspects for this very reason. That would be more justifiable.

He punched him in the face....... hard.... clearly aiming to hurt as much as possible. The cop handled it stupidly... also, I have no respect for any other cop that was around. If they were about protecting and serving, they would have stopped that cop....

The cop got in trouble for a reason!
edit on 6-7-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This is 100% solid police brutality, and there is NO way to spin it to make it look justified. He was a handcuffed man who had to go to the bathroom, he even said so quite a few times. He was TAPPING the window with his foot to get the attention of the police officers, because he couldn't exactly use his hands. Once in police custody, it is the responsibility of the police to keep him SAFE... not assault him because he was being "rude".

All of you saying he deserved to be punched in the face because he is a "criminal" make me physically sick. I feel like vomiting right now, and that is not an exaggeration. Not because of the video, but because of you justifying it. He is NOT a criminal. In America, we are INNOCENT until proven GUILTY! Calling a man in the back of a police car a criminal is un-American, and you should immediately surrender your U.S. citizenship... we no longer want you here. You are the kind of people making this kind of behavior more and more frequent because you view it as acceptable.
edit on 7/6/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join