It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Punching handcuffed man in the face who has to pee!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

I see. Out of all the different insults I've had hurled at me, I have to say "you're stupid" always makes me laugh. Ah, brings me back to the second grade.

I always find it ironic when the person calling me stupid can barely form a coherent sentence and seems to lack even the most basic of grammar skills. If I'M stupid, I wonder what that makes you?

*looks at your "mood"*

Oh.
edit on 7/6/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

i just say it as i see it.

ps. my sentances are always coherant, i dont bother with capital letters, but hey.
is that all you can throw at me?
edit on 6-7-2011 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

By vermonster

um, kicking? he was tapping, they were ignoring him...he was f-ing handcuffed!! what if he needed an insulin injection...wtf he spose to do man?!

I am from PA and that actually happened in my area. The cop left the man in the backseat while went and something, the man went into sugar shock, fell into a coma, and died in the backseat before the officer returned. Of course the officer was not even charged with anything.typical.

edit on 7/6/11 by littletheif203 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
In this case justice was served the officer was convicted.
Cameras in the unit saved this.from being a case of ..he fell down..
Now I have heard the police in my town will be wearing lapel cameras..
Are they looking to sell the video to COPS the TV show ?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
according to the comment section:

"This is an older video and the cop got 18 months in prison and one year of extended supervision on the felony misconduct charge and nine months in prison for battery to run concurrently with the felony sentence."

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
For pounding a restrained mans face, he got a sentence of 18 months in prison where hopefully a different part of his body will be pounded while he too is restrained.

Cops are looking more and more like those guys in concentration camps that beat people for minor offenses, what were they called, gespachos or something? I don't think that corrupt, angry, short-tempered cops are completely at fault though, their superiors who don't automatically fire somebody who does something like this are the problem. For every 1 cop that actually gets severely punished for something like this, another 4 probably get off the hook with a slap on the wrist punishment at best.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f16872fe32a.jpg[/atsimg] We should learn something from the Soviets, arrest the crooked cops. Can a citizen legally arrest an on-duty police officer if he's doing something clearly illegal like this?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Well, the punches by the cop didn't look like much - weak. But if there is something in the "books" to say he shouldn't be doing that to the handcuffed guy, then it's wrong. BUT the handcuffed guy did NOT ask POLITELY: "May i please relieve myself." Again, the guy had the right to remain silent but he choiced to use a few "bad words".

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Well, the punches by the cop didn't look like much - weak. But if there is something in the "books" to say he shouldn't be doing that to the handcuffed guy, then it's wrong.
Yeah the officer barely touched him, his face must have just bruised from an allergic reaction to the polish used by the officer to shine his badge that morning which says "To Protect And Serve" on it.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88bf00889fcc.jpg[/atsimg]

BUT the handcuffed guy did NOT ask POLITELY: "May i please relieve myself." Again, the guy had the right to remain silent but he choiced to use a few "bad words".
"May I please relieve myself" haha I wouldn't treat my mother with that much respect, let alone some random pig. I'm not going to treat a police officer like he's superior to other citizens, he's just a normal guy whether or not he's not wearing his gang colors, I mean his official law enforcement attire. I don't think anybody should have to suck up to cops like we're some pathetic fools, treat them just like you would treat any other person. He had the right to remain silent, yeah, but how is he going to ask to "relieve himself" if he's silent? Words are words, dropping a few cuss words in a sentence isn't against the law, that's protected by the First Amendment. Oh wait I forgot we're supposed to treat cops like they are of a higher species, because since they have some metal on their shirt and handcuffs we cannot express ourselves naturally but instead must form a persona that gives two s**** about him.
edit on 7-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Ok look,

Having enforced the law in my youth I will say this......

When you handcuff someone for the purpose of being detained/arrested as the officer you are RESPONSIBLE for the welfare and safety of the handcuffed individual. You become the baby sitter, if they have to pee, you have to take them to the bathroom. As long as its a reasonable request the handcuffed individual cannot be denied service as he is now under your control.

Note, if any harm comes to the handcuffed individual either by you the officer or another preventable circumstance, you are RESPOSIBLE and held accountable in a court of law.

Period.

Sue the muthaf****r to where he has to eat hotdogs and easy mac for the rest of his piggy life.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Castogere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Personally I'd go into that cops house at night, handcuff him, and start beating him in the face. Very frickin simple when the next day his buddies go see him at the hospital after the doctors surgically remove the dvd of this vid from up the cops nose. If that doesn't work, dismiss the cops, sue them, and take away their pension. That happens enough times cops will go "hey, I have something to fear. Either a DVD up my nose or me losing my livelihood and becoming a bum, where my cop buddies will kick me around."

Screw the pigs.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Wow that was pretty jacked up. I know the suspect was being a rude jerk, but he was not "kicking" the window, he was lightly tapping it to get their attention. Even though this cop got 18 months in prison, I bet anything he got a special safe place to live in that prison, in minimum security with the lowly offenders. Since he committed a violent crime, he should be placed in an area with other violent criminals, not only would that have taught him a lesson after he got messed up by other inmates, it would maybe teach the other cops to behave as well. Suspects are gona be jerks, bottom line, its nothing personal. Same as in customer service when one is pissed at the clerk, gota suck it up.

Deebo

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by pikypiky

Well, the punches by the cop didn't look like much - weak. But if there is something in the "books" to say he shouldn't be doing that to the handcuffed guy, then it's wrong.
Yeah the officer barely touched him, his face must have just bruised from an allergic reaction to the polish used by the officer to shine his badge that morning which says "To Protect And Serve" on it.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88bf00889fcc.jpg[/atsimg]

BUT the handcuffed guy did NOT ask POLITELY: "May i please relieve myself." Again, the guy had the right to remain silent but he choiced to use a few "bad words".
"May I please relieve myself" haha I wouldn't treat my mother with that much respect, let alone some random pig. I'm not going to treat a police officer like he's superior to other citizens, he's just a normal guy whether or not he's not wearing his gang colors, I mean his official law enforcement attire. I don't think anybody should have to suck up to cops like we're some pathetic fools, treat them just like you would treat any other person. He had the right to remain silent, yeah, but how is he going to ask to "relieve himself" if he's silent? Words are words, dropping a few cuss words in a sentence isn't against the law, that's protected by the First Amendment. Oh wait I forgot we're supposed to treat cops like they are of a higher species, because since they have some metal on their shirt and handcuffs we cannot express ourselves naturally but instead must form a persona that gives two s**** about him.
edit on 7-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

Dang not just the bruises and swelling, look at his broken nose. That officer did a LOT of damage in a short amount of time.

Deebo

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

This time they punched him for tapping the window with his leg, next time they will punch you for question the cops. And next time when they feel they can do what ever they like, they will shoot you for having a beard, or being gay, or being black, or look like George Bush or Cheney.

Get the problem here?

Here's the truth, if someone else punched a cop for tapping their car window, what do you think will happen to that person? Most likely that person will go to prison for at least 6 months. This is the reality. When revolution takes place, cops will be the target no matter what, because their brutality has gone unpunished for too long.

I mean who shoots someone 30 times for absolutely no reason and yet the cops responsible get how many years for murder? Do your research, the absurdity of justice in US is worse than all of Europe.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Id agree that he had to kick the window as he did to get their attention because he was obviously cuffed, but he blew it by being a douchebag when the cop first talked to him. If he wouldve said officer i need to piss instead of [insert anti cop bs statement] they probably wouldve just let him piss. No cop wants piss in their car im sure. But, since he decided to be a rude loud mouth drunk, why should anyone (cop or not) do anything to help him?

For once im actually for the cops on this one. Punching the guy was a bit extreme and I do think the officer needs to be punished for that by his department, but thats the only thing I see wrong here. The fact is this guy brought this on himself. How do you expect to be treated when you're acting that way towards someone else?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
according to the comment section:

"This is an older video and the cop got 18 months in prison and one year of extended supervision on the felony misconduct charge and nine months in prison for battery to run concurrently with the felony sentence."

Then justice was served. Whats the problem here?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

The problem is, if there was no camera the victim would have been charged for assaulting the police officer, instead of the police officer being charged with assaulting the victim.

This happened before, but luckily a video camera caught the incident. A girl was smashed face first in the ground, but then blamed the victim and charged the victim for assaulting the police officer. If that camera didn't caught the incident, there was 99% chance that the victim would have been charged and mostly likely convicted for assault.

The disturbing injustice which exist in US is spreading, and radical change needs to take place before it is too late.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
reply to post by e11888

The problem is, if there was no camera the victim would have been charged for assaulting the police officer, instead of the police officer being charged with assaulting the victim.

This happened before, but luckily a video camera caught the incident. A girl was smashed face first in the ground, but then blamed the victim and charged the victim for assaulting the police officer. If that camera didn't caught the incident, there was 99% chance that the victim would have been charged and mostly likely convicted for assault.

The disturbing injustice which exist in US is spreading, and radical change needs to take place before it is too late.

I agree but that doesnt mean we need to throw a fit everytime an officer shows up in a youtube video. The officer was wrong for punching the guy and he was punished. This doesnt mean we go on to think that all cops are bad and out to get us. Do some if not most cops abuse their power? Absolutely. And those cops, like this one, need to be thrown in prison.

This guy got what he asked for regardless of how you want to put it. If someone was belligerently kicking down your car windows calling you names would you honestly give a # if he needed to take a piss? Oh you need to relieve yourself? Rot there for a few until I get around to it. As Ive stated, the assault was over the top, but this guy was asking for it. This officer however let his emotions come into play and he was punished for it.
edit on 7-7-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

its very clear that he was not being abusive to the window. his hands are cuffed. he has no other way to get atten they should have just ignore him. they had no reason to do that. that officer should be charged with assault

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

some people might agree with him, and some people might think the rest of you are frikkin idiots. all this anti police stuff on ats is stupid, if youre anti police, you are stupid. i'd like to explain why youre stupid , but id probably just confuse you.

Care to Enlighten us to why anti-police(Exposing, Condemning Corrupt Power abusing Police) On ATS is Stupid.

And Care to enlighten us on why we are purportedly stupid for being Anti-Police(Exposing Condemning Corrupt Power Abusing Police)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I love how all the people here defending the cop say "the guy deserved it for being a criminal" the whole point of the law is to make sure that the cops are better than the criminals and follow a proper and fair sense of justice and what it morally right.

Beating a guy up because he pissed you off is morally and legally wrong, more so for a police man who is there to up hold the law.

Next time you get a speeding fine or a parking ticket can the cop or warden beat you because he just does not like you?

I expect the cop backers here would say no of course not but its ok as long as its not happeneing to them.

All law enforcers must be held to the upmost of the law and morals or there no better than people who break the law.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join