It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHRISTIANITY is a LIE which covers a SINISTER agenda

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by brendenbaine

However, I will consider writing a more technical application piece just to say to you that I did. I simply do not have the time to do so, nor is it truly warranted, so don't hold your breath. I have been very clear for those who have ears to hear and eyes to see.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by brendenbaine

Nevermind. I've judged against it, but I do judge you worthy of being told so. It's jarring and contagious, the act of ignoring others. I honestly have no ill intentions in ignoring your request, I am simply confident that all humans are good at metaphors and I do not need to explain the metaphors further. Animals are not good at metaphors (this is a defining factor in man's truly godly distinction from animals). I trust that either you will understand (even in part!), or let us conduct ourselves by rule of lawless animals (and if it takes you longer to grasp the unseen than others, the greater the honor it was for grace to be poured out on you to "wake up"). I hope that this, too, will be jarring and contagious (communicating clearly and gently regarding highly important and urgent things). I hope that the transition to the next life, whether by tragic event or the common, slow, daily death of our bodies, will be more gradual than startling. Too often, we, who are still animals, are still startled by our own evolution into seeing "spiritual" things. Steady yourself and continue on. The faster you get over the broken tribes, the faster you will see that there is, even if in strange forms, a Chief Tribe of Life/Children of Life/Sons of God/etc. Jews call them Judges, Christians call them Shepherds, I call them Priestly Animals/Godly Dirt/Poopers that Think/etc. Grace to all... we are all poopers.

(what a crappy quote).

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I don't think there is a hidden agenda church services are free to those who want to attend, you can check it out yourself if you want

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Anybody here mention that the Vatican is sitting (technically) in its own country, with Tax Exempt Trillions of Dollars worth of assets and investments in the world? It places a Bible in every hotel room, not considering others' beliefs. It is the single most powerful financial source in the world!

If it really was so righteous it would give all this money to the people and actually help the world out of the current mess of a financial crisis that they probably helped create.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join