It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHRISTIANITY is a LIE which covers a SINISTER agenda

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
reply to post by Muckster

Well I am sure amongst your clicky group of friends you all seem quite normal to each other and even loving but here is what happens every time a non Christian tries to have a friendship with a Christian.

The Christian tries to drag them off to church when you refuse the Christian starts saying sicko thinks like the devil will get hold of you and they don't want you to burn in hells fire so you better come and well paradise will be sad if you are not there with them etc etc etc.

I have even had them say to me quite gloatingly "Well never mind, you are going to burn because God hates you but I am going to paradise."

Yeah, real nice people Christians ... I hate them with a passion!

look guy, i'm a christian, and i can be friends with people of every religious faith, last sunday i filmed a muslim wedding, and it was a blast, i even danced with them when they played the bongos and broke bread with them. so don't push you over generalizations on us christians. what you said is like saying that all germans are nazi's and jew haters

and why do his group of friends have to be 'clicky'? you are stereotyping and generalizing right from the start
edit on 7/7/11 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

Originally posted by emptyOmind
reply to post by AprilSky

have you ever thought that maybe those people behind movies like this wanted to pervert religion, to pull more yousouls away?

The same could be said of the people who published the King James version of the bible.

oh really? and just what religion would it be perverting?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Hmmmm, all Christians want to do is torture others? Really original scare tactic.
And I suppose that all Islamists want to blow up civilians, all Jews want to rule the world, all Catholics want to ...

See where I'm going?

More hype to the masses in support of a One World Religion.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JeshurunAndronicus

WORD -

WORD - In Greek "word" the "Logos." refers to the life giving semen coming from the top of the erect Sacred Mountain (phallus).

sacredsemen.com...

Here is a passage from a book on Greek philosophy.

919 - The Logos is said to contain all our nr (the creative fire, contains all the "seminal reasons") and God or the fire, as the "seminal reason" which when "the whole substance" is transformed though air into water, remains behind "as such" ie as fire, which is cosmic sperma - in the moisture). Page 65

books.google.co.nz... ei=8I7sSqW3D4bQsQOlw-DeCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CB8Q6AEwBTgK#v=onepage&q&f=false

There are many more references on Google which confirm that the WORD of God actually refers to his seed ie sperm which also means something sown in Greek, the general feel is that it is talking about the line or seed of God, the BLOOD LINE of Christ.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

It's pretty obvious really.

Also you said the answer to what "Word" means is in Matthew but did you note in that chapter Jesus said only his disciples were to know what the parables mean and for those without it was not to know so if you are not a disciple why do you think you know what they mean?

Matthew 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

Matthew 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

He also goes about people hereith not the word ... hmm because the WORD is not a word which is spoken ... that's why.

edit on 7-7-2011 by AprilSky because: format

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

really, you just now figured this out, lets get into the agenda, underground bunkers, WHY?

That's actually really spooky ..

Revelation 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Both of the above add up to three and a half years from memory.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I think I know what Christ means because He explains it to His disciples what the parable means.

Matthew 13:18-23
18 Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.

19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

20 But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;

21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

22 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

Now this wouldn't exactly make sense if the word was a literal seed after Jesus explains it. And don't think of using the 23rd verse as backing you up.
Because the fruit is talking doing righteous action and judgment.

It also mentions they see not as well as hear not.

Matthew 13:13-15
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

You can't just pick and choose what of the Bible you'll use or not.
I suggest not using it if you don't want the Christian community to keep harassing you.

I can't take your first source very well for it seems biased. The whole History and Spirituality of Swallowing Semen (which I think might get censored) makes me feel dirty by just typing it out. Your second one I'll take more credibly but I still don't agree with you.

May God lead you into truth

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

The "seed" in the parable of the sower is the Word of God.

Premise fail.

Really?

Word - In Greek "word" the "Logus." refers to the life giving semen coming from the top of the erect Sacred Mountain (God's phallus).

Jesus explains the parable, the "seed" is the Word of God. It's called a metaphor.

"Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God." Luke 8:11

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

So basically you feel there is an agenda going on with Christianity to lure certain women into some form of capture. And during this capture by human elites these woman are sent to the "gods" to make some form of fluid transfer from interactions between the GODS and the special woman. I have to say this is deep. To use an entire religion to lure ladies
. SO the GODs couldnt just get the ladies themselves, why the need for religion?

I dont know I am an outta box thinker so I can process it but its just wild. This hidden agenda you speak of. And the lie is Christianity is a set up by the gods to lure women not help the masses reach a higher level of awarness and advancement spiritually.

Thanks much for your input....

Be well
edit on 7/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

OP has no clue about the binle like the vast majority of people that read it. First and foremost the manuscripts that the bible was written from contained over 13,600 words and the King James English version uses only 6,200 words or so. This means that a vast majority of meaning is lost. This being said the churches of man today in many ways do not teach the word of God. Reading a couple of verses from different books is by no way teaching the true word of God.

These so called christians that preach Hell know not what they talk about, we are all Gods children and as a father he punishes us as individuals and as a people. God would not suffer his disobedient children to an eternity of suffering nut God will blot the bad seeds out of existence in the Lake of Fire .

So for all you so called bible scholars how opine ignorantly try getting a Strongs concordance and a KJV bivle and nring the bible back to it's original meaning. While you are at it try learning all the different symbolisms to get the gist of statements.

For all you scoffers of Gods word he end is near and you will soon see what a grand folly you have made by listening to man and. Ot God and his letter to you the bible.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

More Goddess worship? I own a metaphysical bookstore, I am the Tarot reader at the store and have been a Shaman for many years.

Why is it that the new age movement is more out of balance than the Christian movement?

Balance of the male and female energy is the direction we need to be headed.

The female is not the gateway to heaven, it is the gateway for the soul to incarnate into this reality.

Find both the Yin and the Yang.

To the OP.

Where is the sinister agenda?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
OP, when I've watched testimonials from people went to hell it is very clear that there are entities so devoid of love that they are rooting for you to take the Bible completely out of context and they are the type to rejoice when someone like you makes an egregious mistake and misleads people saying things like this. For every alienation from God these creatures have exquisite tortures for you. This is all they all the pleasure that is left for these creatures who are awaiting the time when they will ultimately be locked up in this place- God did not create that place for human souls, he created it for the demons, but because people personally choose evil, they end up in that place. People create loopholes for these demons to come in and take hold and drag them to that place. God cries for every soul that ends up in hell, of their own choosing- they are claimed by the Fallen One who is has no mercy for humans.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It puzzles me why atheists feel the need to share their hatred for religion using weird reasoning to justify their actions. I feel sad for whoever started all this. The line of thinkin employed in all this is that of an uninformed person who shouldn't have used references to the bible cos the person clearly doesn't have a clue on how to interpret parables & visions (revelations). I believe in Jesus Christ & there are tons of non-biblical sources & even some from the worst of atheists to prove he was unparalled in his ways. I get it when people question the motive of the churches, the image of the church was tainted by early catholics & others who were using it to fulfil their wants through the exploitation of others. Havin said all that Christ himself has never been tainted in anyway. People should employ a certain degree of smartness when trying to tackle christianity cos you're dealin wit people workin on a level that even science can't explain.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The Op thread is only a keyboard pusher that has really no real information, besides out of context information "he" created to make this thread. Christianity has become a very timid religion 2,000 years later. Minus the few nut jobs.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS THREAD, WHEN I STARTED IT I WAS IN A BIT OF MOOD

I don't intent to carry on with this thread but will start another which will be set out better and hopefully will not upset Christians.

I fully apologize for any slight you feel and hopefully I will word things better next time.
edit on 7-7-2011 by AprilSky because: grammar

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS THREAD, WHEN I STARTED IT I WAS IN A BIT OF MOOD

I don't intent to carry on with this thread but will start another which will be set out better and hopefully will not upset Christians.

I fully apologize for any slight you feel and hopefully I will word things better next time.

I will hunt you down and throw this thread in your face, you will not have any creditability, because of your obvious intolerant agenda.
Lol. are we denying tolerance?
edit on 7-7-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

No, there just hardly seems any point in continuing with it when it really is a bit of mess as I never explained things very well in the beginning of the thread.

Also, I clearly have upset people and I didn't really intend this thread to read like an attack on Christians.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
*claps slowly* finally, another has discovered the reality. Christianity hides a lot, just like it hides the truth. It says that you will suffer eternally if you dont believe. This keeps people from the truth. The truth is claimed to be known by many, but christianity is a blindfold. The person behind the shroud sees nothing, and not seeing theres anythibg more, they assume there isnt anything. Turn your back on the religion for a year, and youll most likely see thats theres more. Youll discover a new feeling of freedom, especially from any religious bounds. To all of you that wish to call me wrong, complete my test, or else you have nothing against me.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by brendenbaine

I have already done as you challenged for many years. I can understand why you have reached your basic conclusion. I still see a purpose in an orderly and charitable "congregation" of people despite the general corruption that has overtaken the congregations of men. It is our nature to congregate. Gangs, tribes, fraternal orders, clubs, churches, bars, etc... these are all manifestations of the same truth that we are one. However, spiritual disconnection occurs within our own claims to freedom and wisdom.

What wild dog can condemn a sheepdog for his relationship with his shepherd? The wild dog can certainly judge the sheepdog to be limited by his shepherd's commands, just as the sheepdog can certainly judge the wild dog to be limited without a shepherd. What sheepdog can condemn a wild dog for being "lost in the wilderness?" It is the natural conduct of a free/wild dog which causes his own confusion/condemnation. The work of a sheepdog is to be a sacrifice, but it is the work of the wild dog to stoke the fire upon the altar. This is a mystery to be thankful for.

What remains is this; Who is your shepherd? Yourself? You, who cannot see over the next hill (modern tools are irrelevant within this context. make-up only postpones the revelation that one is ugly)? Or possibly a man or religion which can see, maybe, just a little more than you?

Or is Life which gives Life alive within you? Life is alive. You are alive, I am alive. I am confident to point out that that same life that we share is alive on a greater scale than we can grasp just as the cells in my body operate by their own "will," but serve the greater "will." A cell that conducts itself by it's temporal bonds is a glory to the body as a whole, and a cell that conducts itself by false freedoms is a cancer to the body as a whole.

---

What the gardener does with what he has sowed is lawful, let him not be cursed. What the master does that the servants do not understand requires patience of them, let him be praised despite our inability to be perfect. While we yet are bound to breathe, drink, pee, eat, poop, burp, fart, and sleep, our judgment must remain overly gracious and overly orderly or we will fall from our high places (even if we cover up these bonds with "make-up," these bonds are a portion of our definition). It is only for the truly free to exercise freedom. Those who curse Truth, it is, rather, yourself that you are cursing in your false liberties.

We are lacking in our pride and chaos.
Charity without Order is Chaos. Order without Charity is Pride.
Life who is alive is OrderCharity, lacking nothing.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

I apologize, but i dont follow well on such an extended metaphor. I believe i understand some of what you say, but please clarify. please put it i words for even the common man to understand. May there be no more riddles, no more hidden lies. Speak the truth and the unbiased truth... Just once.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by brendenbaine

If you claim there is nothing to observe, do not condemn "nothing" to be lies.
If you cannot judge well, it is because you do not observe well.
If you do not observe well, do not claim that there is nothing to observe.

How would you describe the unseeable to the blind?
By truths which lead them in circles.
How would you describe the unseeable to untrained eyes?
By truths which lead them to greater cycles.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join