It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHRISTIANITY is a LIE which covers a SINISTER agenda

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Well I am sure amongst your clicky group of friends you all seem quite normal to each other and even loving but here is what happens every time a non Christian tries to have a friendship with a Christian.

The Christian tries to drag them off to church when you refuse the Christian starts saying sicko thinks like the devil will get hold of you and they don't want you to burn in hells fire so you better come and well paradise will be sad if you are not there with them etc etc etc.

I have even had them say to me quite gloatingly "Well never mind, you are going to burn because God hates you but I am going to paradise."

Yeah, real nice people Christians ... I hate them with a passion!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

Where is the lie? Where is the hidden agenda. 1 will kindly walk into the religious trap, so clarify please.

Intelligence should tell some that many of the great books that tought the religious masses have Crossed many hands. Some have added and subtracted due to then current influence of MAN. The messages are all written in different lang. Yet ALL speak LOVE in a religious name. Yes some may see what ever they wish to see. But the message from ABOVE seems only honor "THE". "THE" being HE FATHER OF THE "TRINITY" That's HIM HIS SON AND THE GHOST in "WE" we being you and also me! See
smile*

It seems that fear or anger is not your prime angle. Maybe hidden deceit to deceive LOVING ANGELS? With that being said luck must you have much to test so well. You very well could have just stepped lol
These GAMES being played to challenge GOD. Make O sense, yet you question the ROD. The LOVE from within, is what caused me to REACH. Out for YOUR SOULS as your traveling deep.... In levels of understanding you've challenged beyond. And kept on pushing knowing that YOU ARE WRONG. So all 1 can say is I wish you the best. BUT MANY CAN be Buddhist Christian Islamic UNKNOWNS to general masses aswell. ALL are GODS children trying to pass this great test. Of LIFE AND DEATH phases OF EXISTENCE it seems.

This thread reaks of observation and questions 1 repeats 1 more time lets await OUR LESSONS. Shall we....... Wait? Or keep trashing?

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

NAMASTE

edit on 7/6/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

Well I am sure amongst your clicky group of friends you all seem quite normal to each other and even loving but here is what happens every time a non Christian tries to have a friendship with a Christian.

The Christian tries to drag them off to church when you refuse the Christian starts saying sicko thinks like the devil will get hold of you and they don't want you to burn in hells fire so you better come and well paradise will be sad if you are not there with them etc etc etc.

I have even had them say to me quite gloatingly "Well never mind, you are going to burn because God hates you but I am going to paradise."

Yeah, real nice people Christians ... I hate them with a passion!

Well I am truly sorry that your experience with them has been negative. And yes, there are some bad ones out there, of course.

But let me assure you, we are not all like that. To judge all Christians and "hate them with a passion" because of your bad experience is no different to the racist who uses a negative experience with a certain race as their excuse for their vile hatred. Or the sexist person who uses there failed marriage as an excuse to hate all men/woman.

And as for my "clicky" group of friends... well, you couldn’t be further from the truth. I have a completely mixed group of friends some of whom a Atheist and some are religious. My sister is gay and i am the proud God parent to her and her partners Child. I certainly do not try to drag people to church and threaten them with fire and brimstone. And i certainly don’t hang around in some kind of Ned Flanders-esque Christian fan club.

You are acting in a way which is similar to the stereotypes you claim to hate... self righteous and bigoted.

The only thing that i hate is the fact that these so called "Christians", who you know, have mistreated you and stained your opinion of the rest of us. Please please please see that we are not all like that and try to let go of that hatred. It will consume you. A life filled with hate is a life wasted.

Peace

edit on 6-7-2011 by Muckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Hey, hey! Stop using your intelligence to deny ignorance, whichc is part the soul that the omnipotent, omniscient God who made you in his(or their) aherrrm...image
gave you. Stay away from the tree of knowledge. Ignorance is bliss. Go back to sleep you cattle sheep.

Seriously though, none should say they believe in God more than the truth. The truth IS supposed to be God. All those tampered scriptures are gonna have to be resumed back to their origins and believe me when the truth wil prevail, it will be like holy water on the bringers of darkness.

Beware of the religious zealots trying to bribe you into "their" beliefs. They might be the true demons haggling your soul.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Jesus is a toggle switch on a game boy console its all a demented video game featuring advanced occult technologies,black magic and the demonic its purpose is to attract the fairer of our species,those will spiritual gifts and a good heart Identify such people then systematically destroy them,it is an evil pox that should be scourged off the earth.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Can the human, as downgraded as it is now, be included in the divine for real? How is it that most religions have only reduced human life to mere flesh and blood cattle when it's supposed to be the contrary?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

For the most part I agree with you although Christianity has been somewhat defanged in modern times it still hurts a lot of people. Between gays being bullied and denied equal rights, the Catholic Church protecting and sheltering pedophile priests, creationism trying to weasel into schools and hundreds of children dying because their parents choose faith over medicine there is a lot of harm being done.

Well lookie lookie if God is a spirit, how can he come flying down on a horse and start killing people and have his venture dripping in their blood?

I'm not a Christian, nor do I think the Bible makes very much sense however even I understand the difference between when something is being literal and when something is just figurative imagery. I doubt that Christians, even at the time Revelation was written, truly thought God was going to return on a horse. There's some evidence that almost the entirety of Revelations is figurative and it would certainly make more sense as such. Now don't get me wrong fundamentalists who take the Bible literally still do have to account for these bizarre passages but for most Christians this probably isn't an issue.

Either way Christianity refutes itself. I mean just the basics, like the idea that there's an all powerful perfectly good deity, makes no sense in light of anything happening in the Bible. How exactly does a perfect deity create so imperfect a creation anyway? The logical contradictions and moral absurdities are so many that the whole thing does fall apart.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Where is the lie? Where is the hidden agenda. 1 will kindly walk into the religious trap, so clarify please.

The church is a set up, it is full of God eating which actually is man eating or rather WO/man eating, which is really the drinking . .. of the womanly fluids of those who have been fed by a Gods.

I am sure you are thinking what the hell but let me explain ...

The religion is really about an agreement which has been in place between Gods and men "elite" for a long time. The growing of the CROP.

The Gods are absent at present but their return is imminent. Religion is the set up of all the systems ready for their return. Including such practices as communion which have been in place way before christianity.

Religions whole purpose is to bring in the HARVEST that is of certain human females and to set up the process of sharing the booty.

The Christian religion is really just to sucker in one race in particular but will be replaced by the Muslim religion before very much longer. The ELITE already belong to the Islamic faith.

SHRINERS are at the top level of the Masons, at the 33 degree.

Shriner, is a shorthand term for Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, established in 1870, at this level the bible is replaced with the KORAN.

I am sure you are all thinking what rot, she is talking rubbish but let me assure you all of this is in the bible, people just misread it is all ... they think they are reading parables but the parables, are literal that is the secret of the parables. Jesus said there was a secret and that he fed us with milk because we could not handle the truth. The parables speak of a race which fruits that the God's intends to purge and of the Harvest and the wine press of God etc etc is in Revelations .

I even feel like a nut job trying to tell you all this because I know most are blind and they will not see.

Hidden and not very well even in the bible is the whole damn story ... almost !!!

Spread out though the bible is the truth, just doted here and there thought the bible. If you read the bible in the same matter as how you read a book, you will not see it, as it is a code buried in the message ... like I say here and there throughout the bible, that is probably why the verses are numbered and separated because some of them have stand alone meaning, or there meaning is found elsewhere in the bible.

Let me point some of it out and I hope I can explain it to you so you will understand?

The God's feed the human females from their own bodies which has the effect via a process of making the human females make a wine in their wombs (the grail) and this wine which is really a form of amniotic fluid flows from their wombs when milked via a probe, the womb accessed via a valve which stays sealed most of the time. It is kind of like milking a rubber tree, to do so does not kill the tree.

Certain humans on this Earth were breed for this purpose and as yet know not who they are. Hints are in the bible.

I am well aware what I tell you will fall on deaf ears because either your a religious person and you believe you fully understand the bible and you know what it means or you are not religious and therefore it has to be nonsense, very few seem to fall into a gap in the middle where they may actually see what I am saying.

Verses like this for example

John 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

People think well of course that is only imaginary, it is figurative or something but never would that be literal.

WRONG

Read these verses ...

John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

John 6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

John 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

John 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Song of Solomon 4:12 A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.

Song of Solomon 7:2 Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat (bread) set about with lilies. relates to ...

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna (bread), and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Old Kabbalistic saying, "Kether is in Malkuth." Kether is the supreme God, and Malkuth is identified with the anus. Kether (Sun) is in Malkuth (Moon Goddess) and Malkuth is in Kether..

Watch this video on u tube to read the sub text ....you probably still won't get it but it's worth a shot.

I did my best to explain here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but got trolled out and it was placed in the religious section which is like the worse spot it could be in really.

edit on 6-7-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I planted some trees in the back of my house many years ago. I judged the land best used to grow food. Some trees do not bear fruit, so I tear them down and produce/repair a fence to keep animals away and also use them to burn for the warming of my home. I pluck the fruit and prune the weak limbs from the fruit bearing trees. I also plant seeds from the fruit bearing trees where the barren trees once were and will continue this process because it is a beautiful and fruitful song and it is my land, which would be barren if I had not sowed where there was once nothing.

To consider such a thing cruel is to be missing how order and charity works, similar to how music works, in harmony and octaves. Some are low, some are high, but when ordered and shared, all things are beautiful. To consider such a thing cruel is to misunderstand that Life gives and takes away by "Their" own desire.

If you despise Life, then you are cut-off from Life.

Be thankful to Life for whatever you have and extend the process of orderly giving to others, whether it is much or little, and you will be given eternal life.
Condemn the Provider or others and whatever you have, whether it is much or little, it will be taken away and given to the Children of Life who are alive.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Yes I agree with what you say and to be honest it is what else I know that is probably bothering me a whole lot more than what a couple of christian friends have said to me.

The reason is on the first two pages of that other thread I linked you to.

The rest of the thread is really just a couple is Christians going on and on ...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

The human flesh 3D body has eternal soul/energy/spirit within it. This 1 feels is the true essence of what is called HUMAN in flesh. Remember Angels were ask to welcome with bows THERE not HERE. Human 3D environment suit adapts to world of sin. Soul/spirit/energy blocked somehow cannot fully controll 3D vessel suit why blocked. Why human soul in 3d body in world of sin yes, body and lifestyle Degraded Souls not IF trying to overcome but some souls accept and acknowledge only 3D they forget do everything to enjoy here even if step on another, low vibrating. Sorry for the long winded text. But I feel "THE" still LOVES us even our more 3d attached family members. So why would humanity not be part of the Divine? The souls are still perfect.

Be well
edit on 7/6/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind

have you ever thought that maybe those people behind movies like this wanted to pervert religion, to pull more yousouls away?

The same could be said of the people who published the King James version of the bible.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The "seed" in the parable of the sower is the Word of God.

Premise fail.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

Originally posted by emptyOmind

have you ever thought that maybe those people behind movies like this wanted to pervert religion, to pull more yousouls away?

The same could be said of the people who published the King James version of the bible.

LOl wuuut?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

but got trolled out and it was placed in the religious section which is like the worse spot it could be in really.

No, that would be the music forum, I had a thread moved there and zero action after a month.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

The "seed" in the parable of the sower is the Word of God.

Premise fail.

Really?

Word - In Greek "word" the "Logus." refers to the life giving semen coming from the top of the erect Sacred Mountain (God's phallus).

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I'd like a source for that.

And anyway, Jesus Himself even explains that is what it means. Read Matthew 13

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Only because the bible has been altered, time and time again, with this version and that version, books thrown out and added in through out the years...contaminated through the printing press...you cherry pick the bible, just like the big players do that add and take away from the bible and who have done so over hundreds of years. You twist it so it makes some degree of sense in your mind and then spew out your mind's interpretation to a bored audience. We all do. We all twist it to try to make sense of it and disagree with one another while doing so, and often times fight over what it says and how it should be interpreted. This is just the passing on of deluded interpretations from generation to generation. You are only adding more to the delusions, with your deluded input. See how this happens? The bible was to be source in written form, since Jesus Christ was away, until the wolves tore at it, and this is what remains. Your post is nothing more than tearing at the remains of what was originally intended for us. Further mockery, insult and betrayal to our great Lord, Jesus Christ, the One and Only true Messiah, will and is being dealt with swiftly, through powers and principalities, through unseen force.

Jesus never said we needed the bible to believe in Him. There is a part in the bible that says Jesus said to remember Him by taking bread and wine and in humility and respect for His sacrafice to US, to eat and drink those in rememberance of Him. Yet, that statement is in the bible. You see, there are too many paradoxes at this point. Because that is so, I suggest some thoughts for your mind's trough to chew on:

It makes no difference at this point in time, to base 100 percent truth on ANY books or articles.

It makes no difference at this point in time, what research was done, and by whom, because humans are subject to error and none can be entrusted with 100 percent accuracy.

It makes no difference now, at this point in time, arguing which God came first and who the Messiah was.

At this point in time, the decision is yours and anyones to have, to believe and love with all your heart, mind and soul, in Jesus Christ and to love your neighbor as yourself. Just because it was, and is, and is to be. To have faith and to just believe it is so.

Real Christians, take the now tattered and manipulated Holy book, known as the bible, into our weary hands and weep for what was lost. We weep for what was once pure, that only exists now in the far off spaces of our brain, as a distance memory maybe, or an idea, of what our Lord Jesus Christ really wanted for us and how great our population of followers could have been. We could have had paradise here on earth had we elliminated the hellish conditions on how we treat one another, had we forgivien each other, loved each other, no greed between one another and such patience, such wonderful patience for one another. Our sinful first-fathers, now redeemed and made holy, to start anew, through the sacrafice Jesus Christ had given for us...scattered now...corrupted through the generations past of skewing the messages in the bible...but Christianity continues to grow, like the endless low ringing of an old bell, it's members divided into hundreds of denominations, who split hairs on bible interpretations, when the hairs were already split years before them, BUT inside the framework of our Christian hearts, the Holy Spirit resides, the only Friend Jesus left with us, that no other before Him can claim to have left anyone with. This bonds us, to one another, deep inside our sinful Christian hearts, and keeps us together. We can barely stand each other, oh but we are family, bonded through Christ. That can NEVER be taken away from us. The Holy Spirit is not the book, the book can be taken away and altered, but not the Holy Spirit. Jesus left us with the Holy Spirit, not the book. The spirit is too holy and great to be easily explained...it is basically undescribable because it is so holy...words are not fit...

Because no human being can be trusted with anything sacred and pure without distorting the truth to some degree because of their mean spirited hearts and minds, your only recourse April, to obtain truth, is through your own meditations and prayers, and yes, blind faith. And yes, dear April, I sense you have been baptized into the Christian family at one point in your life and that the Holy Sprit dwells in you. I ask in Jesus's name that it be renewed in you.

Create what you want in your brain, April. For it is your brain. Spend hours on end reading, documenting and analyzing...then typing it here for all to see...you will soon see, what ever you strove to learn from the beginning of your pursuit of, what ever it was, that it will take you full circle to where you started. I suggest, before you drive yourself mad, to quit checking here and there, looking for proof as to the this and the that and making your check marks, to just believe with blind faith that Jesus Christ, our Lord, our GREAT Lord, is a Lord of love and justice and that He is all powerful and sits at the right hand of the Father, Father God. The One God source. And that Jesus Christ, is and was always, the only true and real messiah, sent by the One God source, who gave us the friend/holy spirit, who offered Himself as a Human Sacrafice to ammend for our hateful, vengful, jealous, untrusting and conspiring ways. To which we strive to not have as our ways, as a goal forever acheived, because we can never be perfect enough to rid ourselves of this completely, but whom where we realize this, so we repent and try anew again. Try, try, try and sometimes we get it right and that is good.

You want real April?

Make it real.

Make what ever you want real. It's your brain.

Us Christians chose our reality, just as you are free to choose yours.

i

edit on 7/7/2011 by Key-Minder because: Spirit

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
In scripture it's written the Deity ordered to be called YHWH.

"God" is a 401 year old new English Word created by King James in 1610.

In 1609 no English speaking people called their deity "God"...the word didn't exist.

Christianity IS a LIE. Read King James speech to Parliament in 1610...when he said he was a GOD and everyone needed to bow down to him as well.

Drop to your knees Christians....history books will portray you as idiots of the Kings.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

really, you just now figured this out, lets get into the agenda, underground bunkers, WHY?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join