It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza in Lap of Luxury: Israeli Aid Includes Daily Shipment of Mercedes, HDTV's and Jacuzzis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

You don't think the Palestinian's have an agenda to make you think they are being murdered and starved?? LMFAO... Anti Israel propaganda machine is in full force...... And apparently they are blind!

lol? really?

Yeah cause you know all those ads you see on tv, all those children starving and dying of disease in Africa, asking for monthly donations for food and medicine? Really, life is good there and there's plenty of food and no disease at all, they just have an agenda to make people think they're poor so they can get rich off your hard earned cash.

Listen to yourself man. You gotta get your perspective in check cause you sir are living in fairly land!

edit on 7-7-2011 by TheSam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSam

We are talking about Palestine, not Africa. I did not say that nobody is starving in "Africa" LET ALONE Palestine!

This is a conversation about Palestine, if you can't comprehend that, and stay on topic, go look for an Africa thread.

I am in Michigan..... There are starving people in Michigan.... There is hunger and violence everywhere.

I said that they have a motivation, to make the world believe things are worse than they are. If you don't believe that, then you are the delusional one.

It is in their best interest, to be seen as a starving and defeated people. Heck, look at how everyone here is reacting, like the Palestinians are cute little kittens, starving and abused. When in fact they contain terrorists and rebels, that are hiding in the masses, like yellow scum, launching rockets and apparently getting the propaganda machine rolling.

Who cares, in the end Israel is soon to get fed up with the rockets and Hamas, and roll over Gaza. Cross your piggies!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join