It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens/ufos/reptoids are REAL, skeptics will soon pay...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
aliens/ufos/reptoids are REAL, skeptics will soon pay for their crimes against humanity in thus denying the existence of alien raza.

we have evidence on this forum that 4 raza exist

greys
reptoids
insectoids
blue ones

we have seen countless youtube videos that prove aliens exist. we have seen countless stories from believers that prove aliens exist.

so why do we not deny the disinfo agents , i mean sceptics, who post here with their lies?

its time to start denying ignorance and begin callin our nWo agents for what they are - governemtn sponsored posters who are only here to deny the truth

discuss now

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Reply to post by fishspeaker

I'd rather not discuss now, my employers don't pay overtime.

Perhaps tomorrow when I've consulted my colleagues for prepackaged debunking material?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 5-7-2011 by Goathief because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

I didn't realize not believing was a crime.

Could you please tell us why it is a crime?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Aren't you the same poster who claims/claimed to be an intelligent, talking fish with access to the internet?

How do you keep the water from short-circuiting your computer?
edit on 5-7-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

post by fishspeaker
aliens/ufos/reptoids are REAL, skeptics will soon pay for their crimes against humanity in thus denying the existence of alien raza.

we have evidence on this forum that 4 raza exist

Would you mind pointing this evidence out please , it would appear I've missed it .

its time to start denying ignorance and begin callin our nWo agents for what they are - governemtn sponsored posters who are only here to deny the truth

In other words ,if someone doesn't agree with your view they are a disinfo agent ?

discuss now

NO ........ oh I just did

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry but stories and youtube do not constitute proof.

You'll have to try harder next time.

At least give some links, quotes, something........anything!

It's ok to be skeptical. It's healthy. No crime for being cautious.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

we have seen countless youtube videos that prove aliens exist.

Im a believer, and have also seen plenty of youtube videos. But none I would count as proof.

also. why u mad? people don't HAVE to believe in aliens. and they wont be punished for not believing. you sound like a christian. if you want to make this into a religion might i suggest picking up some purple kool-aid.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

don't forget about the matching purple nike's!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Take it easy, humanity is not in a position yet to be let in on what happens backstage, it might ruin the show. Until Humanity as a whole understands their own responsibility in this evolving existence, it would be like sending a 2 year old out to fight fires in the National forrest's.

Please understand also that the skeptics are an important part of the growing community of people who even though may not have had personal experience, have opened their minds to the possibility of life other than humanity visiting or even sharing this planet with us.

Without the skeptic, it would become a dog and pony show for UFOlogists and be more like a fairytale than a science. We cannot rush a good thing and the skeptics help define the lines of black to grey to white. It makes our study much cleaner, easier and cohesive.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I understand they're real, I'll just play the Jack Harkness road till I get my own Torchwood, m'kay ?
All I need is a good gun and a little ammo, Lasers for reptoids and insectoids. They'll be a quick takedown.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

going all out

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
soon

soon huh? how soon? can I get a date?
getting real sick of all the talk and no action.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
i love talking to people and hearing what they think about conspericys ang what not

but as soon as they start talking reptilians all what they had previously said get pushed out and i go into in one ear out the other mode

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

you forgot to put the '/sarcasm' bit at the end.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The blue ones are my favourites.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by posthuman
The blue ones are my favourites.

mine too. they go quite well with a nice pinot grigio.

The reptilian ones i've encountered wear tunics. NEVER trust anyone wearing a tunic!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Blue ones? I can't wait until the Draeni arrive. Would love me some blue skinny.

Also, obvious troll thread is obvious...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I blame Kenneth Johnson for all the reptilian conspiracy garbage. I wonder if you can track it back past 1983?... My guess would be no.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
anal probes...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

haha since when are youtube videos proof
2nd

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join