It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony Guilty of... lying... watching live The trial

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

How bout this....

I'm not a freaking lawyer, but I don't buy you or her defense attorney's kool aid.

This thread shows the pure hatred and vitriol that permeates this website at every level. Defend the witch then with your belief that she's innocent. God help you if it were your child.

I think its time I go.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I just heard on Fox news that the Orlando County sheriff's department and local law enforcement there, are currently meeting to come up with a security plan if she is indeed released tomorrow. I'm sure it's going to be chaotic outside the courthouse tomorrow either way.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Originally posted by behindXtheXveil
disgusting, so very clear she did it and now she will walk or get maybe 6 months for the lying to police charges. Her poor kid was denied justice

If it was so clear she did it then why didn't the jurors convict her?

Perhaps the NWO at work?

please

What on Earth is that supposed to mean, is that a joke? Why would this be connected to a supposed NWO conspriacy? That is in poor taste.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Did Nancy Grace's head explode?

This should be a one line post but...
I sure hope so.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Originally posted by Dr Love
Like has been said, IF she killed her, she's gonna have to live with it the rest of her life, so there's some solace in that should it be the case.

The world isn't always perfect, but we all gotta live in it the best, and most fair way we know how.

Peace

What's interesting is if you watch videos of Casey Anthony before and after the disappearance, they seem like 2 different people. The former Casey is happy, bubbly, and just seems like a good person. The latter Casey seems like a cold-hearted, dark, sociopath. Here's what I think happened: I think regardless of what happened, part of Casey died the day Caylee died.

Forgive the Harry Potter reference, but maybe it's a similar concept to the horcruxes. If you kill someone, you lose a part of your soul that dies with the person.

And that is of course opinion, I think you should have added that to your post. This isn't Harry Potter, it's actual real life.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by ripcontrol

On purpose, Casey mucked at least the sheriff and possibly some of the other officers.........she was a "hottie".

And if you give out favors you get back favors, that's how it works with some folk.

That is of course amazing, if I'm ever up on a charge I pray you aren't a juror.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

reply to post by sith9157

Question: How can anyone make a decision when they do not receive all the data?

Second line.

edit on 6-7-2011 by something wicked because: error

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Only reason she is not guilty is because they couldnt "prove" she did it, but we all damn well know she had a hand in it if she didnt do it herself. Here in a couple months or so it will be all over the news she was shot and killed

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I bet it did...and i cant STAND that woman omfg i just wanna squeeze her neck until the head pops off...ok im joking but she is really annoying and thinks shes A+ material never did a wrong thing in her life

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45
This whole thing is ridiculous. The fact she was out partying after she knew her kid was dead was enough to make my skin crawl, i don't like club goers and partiers as it is. That right there is enough for me to want to kill her myself. The justice system sucks. And people are scared. And women need to grow up, and stop blaming their childhoods on whats wrong with them. Thats my piece. Take it or leave it, i couldn't care less.

Wow, so if you have things your way anyone who parties or goes to clubs, (those people you dont like,:puz
should get put to death? You wanted to kill her yourself just based on the fact she went to clubs? We are SOOOOO lucky you dont write the laws around here. You seem a little stiff. Whats wrong with clubs and partying? Is fun a bad word where you're from?
Fact: MSM set out to hang her. She was judged in the court of public opinion based on what was thrown at us for the last three years. HLN and its star Nancy Grace formed their opinions for them based on what they wanted you to know and think. When it came down to it though the evidence didnt add up to murder.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Did Nancy Grace's head explode?

This should be a one line post but...
I sure hope so.

Can I jump in on this? Nancy Grace is.. I just don't even know. I have a crazy sense of repulsion each and every single time that women speaks. Like nails on a chalkboard for me.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

So, Mr. Arrogant, since I am fully unqualified as to how our criminal justice system works, then perhaps you'd be interested in someone who is familiar with how the justice system works.

Again, you are confusing 'reasonable' with a reason to doubt, which is what a defense team tries to do.

Marci a Clark's opinion
edit on 6-7-2011 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This thread has spiraled into the gutter. Here's some sensibility to add to the twisted madness of this strand of hate.

1. She lied, so did her entire family excluding her CLB(creepy little bass turd) brother. They are hiding the truth, I think everyone can agree to that.

2. The prosecuters & police did a poor job of providing the evidence needed to convict her of murder. IMO, they could have gotten her for child endangerment & failure to report the missing/death of the child.

3. You have to separate your anger towards this woman & her family from the fact that the jurors didn't feel enough evidence was present to warrant a murder conviction. Every burn in hell quote makes you look the fool & doesn't help get any point across. The system worked just the way it was meant to almost to the T. I'm 100% convinced that she either did it or covered it up, but I don't have any evidence of the former just as no one here does.

4. If someone wants to look foolish & post burn in hell, the system failed etc.... Let them be. It is their right as a member here to express their opinion however they feel as it is yours. Ignore & move on. Don't start no sh@@ won't be no sh@@. Stupid people resort to name calling when they can't retort with an intelligent comment. Its coming from both sides of the case here.

So, without further ado, here is my thoughts on what happened. Mom likes to drink & shop. Probably at the same time. She doesn't really pay much attention to Caylee does she? She's having a few drinks, getting her shop on while toting the baby around in the heat for a while. Caylee gets dehydrated, but mom doesn't notice. Caylee gets to the point of exhaustion & mom finally realizes something might be wrong. Casey goes to mom & dads house cause they have a pool. Surely being in the water will refresh caylee for a bit. Mom & dad aren't home, so Casey let's herself in & leaves Caylee by the pool. Of course she tells her not to get in. Casey heads into the house to rummage for a stiff drink to make herself after her tough day. Caylee really likes the pool & decides to go ahead & go in. Weak from overexposure to the haet all day, Caylee falls into the pool & drowns. After about 10-15 minutes Casey comes back out to find the scene. Caylee dead in the pool, only herself to blame. What did I do? She pulls her out of the pool in a shocked daze. What goes through her head next I can't say. You'd have to know them all I guess to presume how the dominoes fall from here. There are so many questions that will probably never have answers to. The story can go 1001 different ways but until someone spits some truth that family will be the only ones to know. Hopefully for the sake of the child that died some truth will shine one day. Fighting over who's right or wrong here isn't going to bring her back. Wanting Casey dead isn't going to bring her back. Mourn the death of a child who died that might have been something great one day instead of wishing more death. Whoever is responsible for her death will pay one day for their "sins". They surely will never get these memories out of their heads. That sometimes can be the cruelest punishment.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by immortalcamel

Too bad the coroner ruled it a homicide and not a drowning, otherwise your argument might hold water. (no pun intended).

And just what mother waits 31 days before notifying the authorities of a MISSING CHILD and then lies about it multiple times. Just an alcoholic? Just a party girl? Just an abused child? I'm about ready to puke reading these posts which almost celebrate her not guilty verdict. If the woman was crazy, then they should have proved that, but she was perfectly sane to stand trial.

The facts are that NO MOTHER would ever WAIT one second to report their child missing. That is all I need. I bet we'll hear over time how most of the jury probably felt she did it but wanted more proof.

I wish I wasn't so emotionally attached to this, but there are no winners. If those who feel that Casey is vindicated and want to give the rest of us the middle finger, that is your right. Thank God for free speech.

I hope she goes insane as does the rest of her family.
edit on 6-7-2011 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This whole thing is over money and publicity imo.

mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com...

"Casey Anthony Verdict Brings HLN Record Ratings"

Nancy Grace gets out there distracting people from what really matters. Get's our emotions boiling over a case which by all means is no different then 100's of others. Then at the last second, after we've been led for monthes on end that this woman is guilty, we find out she isn't.

What's the reaction? people are furious, they want her to DIE. they're creating murderers themselves lol.

also a sidenote, if you go on facebook and type Casey Anthony into the search bar and watch the LiveFeed status updates by everyone, people are calling for her to be killed.

couple here:

"Ben ******
Is it bad I'm still mad about the Casey Anthony verdict?!"

"Dominic ******
Casey anthony hopefully gets killed by someone who knows shes guilty. (:"

"Hannah N *******
My thought on Casey Anthony; she better watch her back 95% of America know she is guilty."

"Jeff*******
I see the slut is still breathing, count your days casey anthony, they are limited, i have seen it, you slut!!!!"

This is more disgusting then the verdict itself, and it continues every second. LITERALLY EVERYSECOND
edit on 6-7-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I wonder if the father even knows he lost a daughter?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

There was never any proof that she used, made,or had possession of chloroform. The amount "astonishingly high" per Arpad Vass, was considered trace by another expert. There were cleaning products used in the trunk that could produce chloroform.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Can someone answer me this? Who put forth the theory the child drowned in the pool? The defense?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

On purpose, Casey mucked at least the sheriff and possibly some of the other officers.........she was a "hottie".

And if you give out favors you get back favors, that's how it works with some folk.

LOL! Have you seen Geraldo Rivera discussing this case last night?

I swear he wants to get laid too! Really in the tank for her...."She's a terrific mother!"

Ask him if he would let Casey Anthony babysit his children.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

I don't really know all the facts in the case, thank you for informing me of the homicide factor. I hope you don't think I am on her side, I am not. Like I said, you have to separate the parts. I have no doubt that Casey knew of or committed the deed. The kicker is the prosecutors & cops couldn't prove it in court. Innocent until proven guilty sucks sometimes. I do not celebrate her getting off, but this is what we in America scream for on a daily basis. Then when it is served, however & to whomever, there is always those who cry foul. The circus is over, they are packing up & moving on to the next town. My comments really have to do more with the goings on of the people here in this thread & others here on ATS. You treat each other with the same disregard for each other that this family treated this innocent child with. Just THINK

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join