It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony Guilty of... lying... watching live The trial

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I'm a grandfather-to-be in a couple of months and while I love my daughter dearly, if it ever happened that tragedy befell those grandchildren and I had suspicion about my daughter being the one who did it I would surely NOT be testifying on behalf of the defense. I taught my children the best that I could on how to be a responsible adult. Now they are on their own. If they break the law, then they will have to deal with the law.

Casey's parents are pathetic and to think they were involved with a coverup...well, karma is a b****.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

I can respect the jurors verdict but they should have gotten her on a lessor charge so she couldn't profit from this.
Manslaughter, child neglect or something!! Now she is most likely gonna get a book deal, interview fees etc etc when more than likely she is guilty.

I think the judge at sentencing tomorrow, should say as a condition of your probation any money made from the death of your child goes to the state of Florida, and all of the tax payers in the United States to cover your sorry a$$ lawyer fees that we all had taken out of our paychecks. And any other money made goes to a charity that supports abused and neglected children. There is no way she should be able to profit off of this at all

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Okay off the top of my head...............If I found my kid face down in a pool my normal reaction would be to grab them out of the water, place them on something hard and flat and call 911 screaming and than begin CPR until help arrived.

Now, whatever - yes there were two stories one story said drowned in pool, one said the babysitter kidnapped her.

BUT and this is a big but....................Would you wait 30 days to report this?

You know why they waited that long?

Because once you dump a dead human body in a swamp in a warm climate it takes approximately 30 days for all traces of how the actual homicide happened, all traces of what is in the blood stream (sleeping pills/chloroform, etc) and any and all bruising or sexual molestation to be totally erased.

It takes approximately 30 days for a human body to decompose (in a swamp) down to bones.

Approximately 30 days is how long it would take for a human body to decompose and for the animals to pick apart the remains so well that there would be no way for even a really good medical examiner like Dr. G. to be able to tell very much, and most certainly not enough to actually convict someone of murder.

Ingenious.................and grandpa was a cop, he knew this.

God are most of you yahoos on ATS this stupid?

That's exactly why Casey got off, her jurors were as stupid as most of you that don't research enough to know why the body was put in a swamp and not reported for 30 days.

edit on 6-7-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
Am I the only one who considers this as insanity...

If someone accusses you of a crime, would you want them to present circumstantial or actual evidence?

Our system worked prefectly. Even though she is guilt of something, the prosecutors didn't have solid evidence to back up their 'theory'.

Example
Prosecutors Evidence: They found hair in the car.
Answer: If you are a mother or father, you use the car to tranport your children.

Prosecutors Evidence: ...but, they found hair in the trunk!!
Answer: How many parents use a baby carrage, and how many store it in the trunk for easy transport? Could not the girl's hair drop from the carrage to the trunk? She is a long haired girl afer all.

Prosecutors Evidence: ...but, they found chloroform in the trunk!!
Answer: Since chloroform is also found in shampoo, could not a bottle have broken in the trunk? Maybe after shopping?

Get the flaws?

edit on 7/6/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Juror #3...Jennifer Ford..gave an interview, but, got a trip for her and her family to Disney World in exchange. Juror #6 has hired a Press person...What opportunists! Setting a killer free only to seek monetary rewards!

link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

The reason she got off clean probably has more to do with Satanist being involved... unfortunately these guys have dead body quotas to meet for the sake up pleasing the demonic heirarchy that dispenses their powers and protections.

Nobody pointlessly kills like this unless it's an accident, drug influence, or satanic ritual.

link   
Ironically she will make a big bundle of money off her story. Book and Movie rights. Since she was not found guilty she can profit off the whole deal and dance dance dance the rest of her life.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

If someone accusses you of a crime, would you want them to present circumstantial or actual evidence?

Our system worked prefectly. Even though she is guilt of something, the prosecutors didn't have solid evidence to back up their 'theory'.

Example
Answer: If you are a mother or father, you use the car to tranport your children.

Answer: How many parents use a baby carrage, and how many store it in the trunk for easy transport? Could not the girl's hair drop from the carrage to the trunk? She is a long haired girl afer all.

Answer: Since chloroform is also found in shampoo, could not a bottle have broken in the trunk? Maybe after shopping?

Get the flaws?

Very true but..some of the hairs found in the trunk were hairs that are generally found on a corpse, I think they called it "a death band" or something to that effect. There is no way to explain that away, that could only have come from a head of hair from a dead person. And another thing that really pissed me off is that the jurors were not able to see pictures of the stains in the trunk. There is a ton of evidence that the jurors were shielded from, I bet if they watch a replay of this case, they will be kicking themselves in the a$$.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I just heard the jurors are entertaining 5-figure offers for interviews. Could it be? Obviously, a no-guilty verdict is far more controversial in this case and creates far more interest in what the jury has to say. Could they have simply voted NOT GUILTY for the money they knew they could get in subsequent interviews????? It boggles the mind! What have we become?!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157

Originally posted by Section31

Example

Get the flaws?

Very true but..some of the hairs found in the trunk were hairs that are generally found on a corpse, I think they called it "a death band" or something to that effect. There is no way to explain that away, that could only have come from a head of hair from a dead person. And another thing that really pissed me off is that the jurors were not able to see pictures of the stains in the trunk. There is a ton of evidence that the jurors were shielded from, I bet if they watch a replay of this case, they will be kicking themselves in the a$$.

That's the job of the defense; to make the evidence not admissible. Don't worry, it will all come out in the end. I have to believe Caylee's spirit will make sure of that.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Congrats to you!!!!

I have one beautiful, adorable, sweet ten year old grand daughter who is now almost as tall as me

And if ANYONE.....................ANYONE hurt one hair on her pretty little head, they wouldn't make it to trial. And I am dead serious on that statement.

I would fry because I would find out who, what, where and so help me the sucker would wish to god they had never been born and this includes either of her parents.

Thankfully, my son is a adoring and wonderful father, he had a good example, my husband and I tried to do our very best to instill within our three sons to be law abiding, kind, truthful, honest and good kind human beings.

My grand daughter adores her father and they have a very close bond because he is the one who raised her during her first two years before mom decided she didn't want to be married anymore and took off for three months and disappeared.

That was a very scary period for me, because I went to the "law" the "system" in Kane County, IL and they did not care...................nobody cared that we did not know where our grand daughter was.

Mom likes to hang around bars and very shady people. She also is very pretty physically but lies, cheats and steals and everyone looks beyond that because she is so physically pretty and can talk her way out of anything.

Since than we've gone sometimes for up to five months with my son's ex wife not complying with Joint Custody which in Illinois is a joke.

Not seeing or knowing where your grand daughter is for five months is not a good experience.

It has now costs us $18,000 to force my ex daughter in law to comply with "Joint Custody".

I would have rather the money go towards my grand daughter's college fund or wedding but my son's ex wife just loves a good fight............she adores fighting, but that's another thread.

So, if you are the paternal grandparent - make sure you keep on very good terms with "mom". If you are the maternal grandparents "ditto" but you might have more influence.

Fathers have little or no rights concerning their children............paternal grandparents none, nada, zip, unless you are very wealthy (we're not).

I send well wishes your way and hope you and your family remain close and happy and never have to go through what we have had to go through.

To be a grandparent is a true blessing.

Maybe this whole Casey Anthony Case has hit me pretty hard because my son's ex wife is a lot like Casey and that is scary. Knowing a person who can lie, cheat, steal and do almost anything with no remorse is very very scary.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
How much money does anyone want to bet that an assasination attempt will be taken on her? Place your bets ladies and gentleman.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Our system did not work perfectly.............evidence, the body, the car, the homicide scene were tampered with, altered big time.

For christ sake the baby wasn't reported missing for 30 days.................ya know why?

Read my other post.

There is the letter of the law and the intention of law.

Casey's father, being an ex cop and well versed in homicide knew that if they (probably him) dumped the body in a swamp and nobody reported her missing for 30 days...............any and all evidence of what really happened would be erased.

Cindy, the Grandmother washed the car including the trunk..............they both tampered with the evidence of a homicide.

And I believe legally that is obstruction of justice.

You are not suppose to touch a crime scene at all and if a child goes missing you think it's normal to wait 30 days to report it?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Agape

One man's demon is another man's other dimensional being...............but yes that thought did cross my mind.

Again, the more I get into quantum physics, like in the movie, "The Matrix" the human being, our soul, our life force has energy and even with death, energy does not disappear it simply changes form.........and possibly it feeds ???? demons, other dimensional beings???? who knows.

Would be interesting to have someone like Jesse Ventura or Jim Marrs investigate the Anthony's.

Ya know with JonBenet, she had a older sister, Elizabeth that died quite young in a "auto accident".

Crazy theories, but our life force, particularly with young innocent children is very powerful.

Who knows?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

Very good suggestion.

If you are a Florida resident, maybe suggest this.................very good idea.

I agree the Anthony's I hear already have a book and movie deal in the works that's why Cindy (grandma) was taking notes so adamantly.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

People sell their souls and don't even know it.

Now I have also read that Cindy and George have a possible book and movie deal going on concerning their daughter's trial.

Nobody should be making any money off of poor little Caylee's murder.

But, people will and people will not boycott the sensationalism of it all.

And this type of frap is going on everyday to many children who will never get the publicity Caylee did.

It's a sad world we live in when our children are preyed upon, particularly by their own flesh and blood.

Still can't wrap my mind around this.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Jessicamsa

Caylee was probably the only one who genuinely loved Casey her entire life.

Now this is where i disagree.

Hitler had emotional problems as well. Does this mean we should excuse him of his sins?

I myself was abused BRUTALLY during my highschool years. Does this mean that i should be excused if i were to kill those who tormented me??

Anyone who kills in the 1st degree is insane. There is some level of 'insanity' going on in their head.

This is why we created jails. emotional problems or not, having been abused or not, dangerous people are put there. She committed an unforgiveable crime by murdering her daughter. If she wants forgiveness, let her seek it from G-d, and let her make up for whatever divine retribution here by serving her time.

Huh?? All I said was that Caylee loved her mother. How do you get all of this stuff about Hitler, etc from that one quoted statement??

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
we should all be at rest as the great judger will judge soon. nothing is ever forgotten in the spirit world.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Did Nancy Grace's head explode?

Unfortunately no

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dacabd161974.png[/atsimg]

Knock, knock. Who's there? Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony who?

Congratulations. You are on the jury.

Originally posted by pjslug
How much money does anyone want to bet that an assasination attempt will be taken on her? Place your bets ladies and gentleman.

One can only hope fingers *crossed
edit on 6-7-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I am glad to hear about the book deals, the free trips to disney, etc.
I find it absolutely wonderful of how much casey and the jurors will be making off of this...of how much the defense will be able to charge

This is how america works.

And anyone whom has an issue with it really needs to complain to Nancy Grace, Jane Valdes, and the rest of the "news" folks whom fixated on her and turned her into a celebrity

Also, if you have been "following this" (aka, following the arm of the prosecution called HLN) then thank yourself for tuning in and kicking the ratings up...Congratulate yourself for making sure this woman became a superstar and is now going to make a million off of you lot.

So congratulations you lot...and not to worry, a new celeb will be made once nancy milks this for all its worth..gotta make sure various partys involve make a mint off of your drone behavior.

Stay Tuned

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join