It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World war III the beginning stages.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hello ATS
Has world war three already begun. Yes I believe it has the first stage of this war is economic. The world powers seem to be aligning themselves into factions . Other countrys are beefing up there militarys. The war on terrorism has actually caused a global arms race of countrys worried about the US and coalition forces making their country the next target. In other words we are terrorizing other countrys,we have become the terrorist.Countrys that have defaulted and are about to default are causing tension with the countrys they owe money to. This is all very disturbing!

You are more likely of being struck by lightning than being killed by a terrorist in North America. If you ask me the real terrorists are our countrys US and Canada . Our governments have become the terrorists.How many innocent people have been killed by terrorists and how many have been killed by our Joint effort on the war on terrorisim.I'm willing to bet we have killed more than terrorists ever have.

Whats sad is most of these wars are being caused by huge debts that countrys owe to each other and the war on terrorisim. How ironic.

Here is a video I found quite interesting.

So whats you're opinion?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by enament

Well IMO the World War 3 Started Either when George Bushes Father Declared he wanted an NWO

Or

When they declared the War On Terror After the 911 Attacks.

I think you are correct though; they are escalating the Wars it seems now Somalia, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen,
edit on 5-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

The current wars are so complex with many dynamics its actually quite hard to put into words.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
how many more world war 3 posts there guna be, i mean seriously come on there is noware in the world that has any war going on as big as the two previous world wars, yeh there are brave soldiers dying but the whole death toll for both iraq and afgan aint even close to how many was lost in one day during the d day landings

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Its seems current wars are fought over(and when I say wars I mean economic and military) oil,debt and terrorism.
Greed the destroyer of nations.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gremlin2011

My main purpose of this thread is to highlight this video which makes some interesting points and explains a lot of the dynamics you may not of thought of.You're comments make me aware you have not watched the video.
edit on 5-7-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

They have a forum Dedicated to World War 3 I think

The Author of this Thread is allowed to make a World war 3 Thread.

Why shouldn't he be able to there is a whole forum Dedicated to world war 3.!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

The more the better people need to wake up!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gremlin2011
how many more world war 3 posts there guna be, i mean seriously come on there is noware in the world that has any war going on as big as the two previous world wars, yeh there are brave soldiers dying but the whole death toll for both iraq and afgan aint even close to how many was lost in one day during the d day landings

China is becoming involved who has a bigger army than them .Two hundred million in there army and reserves.The sleeping dragon has awoken and is angry.
edit on 5-7-2011 by enament because: spelling

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by enament

That's is true China may rise up and enforce its dominance in its surrounding region. They had small conflicts with Vietnam/Phillipines Recently they may be a conflict.

I think China is mad and wants Taiwan Back.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
There is no doubt there are many confrontations in the world these days on many different levels. Are we already in the midst of World War 3? Hard to say but I'm sure the White House would never use such a term. I proposed an alternate name for any upcoming world issues... how about?

- World 'Kinetic Military Action' 1
- World 'Economic Fallout' 1
- World 'Cyberterrorist Assault' 1
- World 'Government Tyranny' 183

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Its not just Taiwan China wants. China is furious about the US dollar debasement.and wants its money.Their army recommended an increase in defense spending.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by enament

I'm tired of being woken up everyday....
can't I just sleep in for another 15 minutes

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I completely agree that world war 3 has already begin but nobody pays enough attention to know about it. War is going around the world like a unstoppable plague.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

They have a forum Dedicated to World War 3 I think

The Author of this Thread is allowed to make a World war 3 Thread.

Why shouldn't he be able to there is a whole forum Dedicated to world war 3.!

didnt say he wasnt allowed how can i dictate who post what all im saying is that there is so many threads on this topic

and no i didnt watch the video i cudnt be asked to listen to the same ol BS

no offense to the op

if and when china become involved then yeh we probley will call that WW3, and yeh they got one huge ass army, but most chinese are still peasents

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender

Originally posted by enament

I'm tired of being woken up everyday....
can't I just sleep in for another 15 minutes

Nice a comment of sheer ignorance. Lets ignore it and it will go away!! Thanks for you're ignorance.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

If you have no interest in this topic why did you come here??Are you here just to attempt derail my thread?
You're comments on my thread are baseless since you haven't watched the video.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by enament

Don't be so harsh on him. The world could use some more humor once and awhile. He may be on to something though... if EVERYONE ignored it then it would all go away!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by enament

We have killed more. Our governments little hellpers killed over a million. Innocents and not so innocents alike. Colateral damage is what it's called....Bull@#$%^ . Being a Canadian, it makes me sad and ashamed that our #ry jumped on the wagon with the American Government with all that's been happening in the last few years. How heartless and unsympathetic do you have to be to terrorize nations, carpet bomb their countries then call them terrorist for retaliating? And now our governments have caused so much trouble that they fear retaliation from their own people. That's why we have the TSA, Homeland Security and what ever other factions that exists that we never heard of.

If you look at history, nations that had built a wall to keep people out like China, England, the German Democratic Republic Wall (The Berlin Wall) . Those nations with in 150 years have fallen or underwent major changes directly related to the walls them selves. Now due to the speed of everyday life moving forward ever faster, the Homeland Security Walls are starting to crumble already. Hopefuly the transition will not be to vicious and gruling.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

People need to put themselves in other peoples shoes,how would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot.What if Iraq was the super power and came over to north america and bombed the hell out of us and said it was for our freedom.Would you fight back?
You made some real good points!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join