It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World war III the beginning stages.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by enament

I wonder how many of the people that died on 9/11 had ever been struck by lightning?

ponder that

Roughly 429 people get struck by lightning in the US each year 73 of them die.
www.usatoday.com...
edit on 5-7-2011 by enament because: information correction

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by enament

reply to post by enament

I wonder how many of the people that died on 9/11 had ever been struck by lightning?

ponder that

Roughly 429 people get struck by lightning in the US each year 78 of them die.
www.usatoday.com...

Wonderful fact there. Totally irrelevant to what I posted but very cool.

Now my knowledge has increased.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by enament

reply to post by enament

ponder that

Roughly 429 people get struck by lightning in the US each year 78 of them die.
www.usatoday.com...

Wonderful fact there. Totally irrelevant to what I posted but very cool.

Now my knowledge has increased.

Well honestly what did you expect.How relevant is you're off topic remark.What real point of substance have you brought to the thread other than to ridicule something obscure and off topic from the root discission?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

True true, he's the Canadian version of George Bush.
He's starting to install lots of prisons and become tough on crime, when our crime rate has gone down in recent years
not up.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

I can't possibly agree more with that statement.Its actualy the lowest since the 50's we just report it more now so it just seems worse than it really is.You ever notice Harper brought American style attack adds to Canada?
edit on 5-7-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Here's why WW111 has already started.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your money will soon be worthless - You'd better sit up and listen!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-7-2011 by quedup because: Further information

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Interesting video one question though why didn't he mention anything about other forms of energy like thorium or other suppressed high efficiency energy devices (some people call them free energy devices but in reality nothings free completely).

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gremlin2011
how many more world war 3 posts there guna be, i mean seriously come on there is noware in the world that has any war going on as big as the two previous world wars, yeh there are brave soldiers dying but the whole death toll for both iraq and afgan aint even close to how many was lost in one day during the d day landings

So true. Although it is possible yet another significant war could occur in the Mideast within the next year or so.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gremlin2011

True but the next world war could last 24 hours, not for years like the previous ones. And ww2 started after a long period of economic decline. It's inevitable that we'll see a great war sometime in the future, if not for oil then for water

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Woulda, coulda, shoulda ummm HASNT and DOEST look like its happening.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

TPTB feed on fearmongering, ya know.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Exactly....the whole reason why ATS exists LOL. This place is comical at best.

Originally posted by AverageJoe1

TPTB feed on fearmongering, ya know.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
the beginning of WW3 has begun since any other major war has begun. Its the forces behind CIA that always have done that very well..
edit on 29-7-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Did you happen to view the video and the information it has.
Most people when they think of ware actually think of physical fighting. This war isnt just physical fighting it is also economic fighting as well. The countrys that owe each other money are starting to bicker about the debts.
Please watch the video and then make a comment please thank you.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

The face of war has changed war is also economic now. Destroying a country monetarily.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gremlin2011
how many more world war 3 posts there guna be, i mean seriously come on there is noware in the world that has any war going on as big as the two previous world wars, yeh there are brave soldiers dying but the whole death toll for both iraq and afgan aint even close to how many was lost in one day during the d day landings

The first two world wars did not begin with all the countries that ended up involved, being involved.
For example in WW2, Greece remained neutral until Italy gave it an ultimatum which it refused and then Italy invaded.

And there is no rule saying that a world war has to go down the same way the previous wars went down.

A world war is not just about dozens of countries being involved, it's about so much more.

We are in a state of constant warfare. There are multiple wars being fought constantly around the world.
We are almost in a state of global warfare. How close we are I don't know.
But with the War on Terror thing, the constant warfare around the world has escalated.
With the recent happenings in north Africa and the Middle East, it has intensified further.
And now numerous ex CIA and Mossad chiefs are saying by the fall Israel will be at war with Iran, dragging in the US and other players.
So things are intensifying.
Will they lead to an all out global war? Possibly, possibly not. Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

Excellent post my friend. Unfortunately we have a hockey season soon, and lots of quality canadian beer to drink this summer! Does anyone else find it coincidental that a 1900 yr. old manuscript cites the destuction of a city called Damascus? Just wondering out loud!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join