It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Make Rain from Contrails

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
As this video shows in a matter of minutes rain can fall from a fabricated cloud. This is no mystery, and it didn't appear that NASA hides this information. So how can anyone deny that contrails alter our weather patterns?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Because contrails don't Chemtrails do...

But I see your point, they have admitted to it. But the debunker's don't care. '(Thinking in terms of Cloud seeding)

(Sorry for the late edit)

IMO
They tend to dissipate before turning into cloud, and the cemtrails don't look like ordinary clounds, they cover the sky in a grayish haze.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Tygart because: (no reason given)

Cool video!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tygart

they have admitted to it.

Who are they?
And what have they admitted to?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tygart

They tend to dissipate before turning into cloud, and the cemtrails don't look like ordinary clounds, they cover the sky in a grayish haze.

Please provide links to these comments that a real scientist can prove.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Oh god! The sky is falling... :p

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
IIRC the "manufactured cloud" is from a rocket engine test isn't it - and nothing at all to do with contrails??

the Rocket burns liquid oxygen and hydrogen, making water, and hence rain in the immediate local area (as in within a few hundred yards) because the moisture cannot disperse into the atmosphere quickly enough - it's a cloudy day, with rain around already, so looks like high humidity.

The video was shot at the Stennis Space Centre in Mississppi, which has long been the US's main rocket test centre - en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 4-7-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
As this video shows in a matter of minutes rain can fall from a fabricated cloud. This is no mystery, and it didn't appear that NASA hides this information.

What does that tell you ? If I may suggest what this tells you, that they want you to know this information and that the NASA info is correct..

Originally posted by samlf3rd

So how can anyone deny that contrails alter our weather patterns?

But they are not producing contrails in this video.
Those are not contrails at 30,000 feet frozen in -40 degree air. You are not showing us ice crystals. What you show, is a supersaturation of humidity in Mississippi at near ground level.
You are not showing us a contrail.......you are showing us typical rain clouds.
You are showing us two different things, and claiming they are the same.

edit on 5-7-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Contrails usually produce cirrus clouds.
Cirrus clouds do not usually produce rain.

I use the word "usually", because this is "usually" the case.
I am assuming we are talking about typical situations.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Contrails are too high. The air is very cold. Water vapour forms ice crystals. And whilst these may well fall as virga, they will always evapourate as they enter warmer, drier, air below.

You cannot get rain from contrails any more than you can get rain from natural cirrus clouds.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Contrails are too high. The air is very cold. Water vapour forms ice crystals. And whilst these may well fall as virga, they will always evapourate as they enter warmer, drier, air below.

You cannot get rain from contrails any more than you can get rain from natural cirrus clouds.

You can't get rain from cirrus (maybe a dusting of ice if you are high enough, like in the Himalayas), but cirrus precipitation can seed lower supercooled clouds and cause rain under certain conditions.

Cirrus Cloud Seeding as a Trigger for Storm Development

This is not the mechanism described in the OP, however. It's also unlikely to contribute at all to any kind of climate change, as it's a rare, and small event.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by Essan

You can't get rain from cirrus (maybe a dusting of ice if you are high enough, like in the Himalayas), but cirrus precipitation can seed lower supercooled clouds and cause rain under certain conditions.

Cirrus Cloud Seeding as a Trigger for Storm Development

This is not the mechanism described in the OP, however. It's also unlikely to contribute at all to any kind of climate change, as it's a rare, and small event.

Which sounds like an identical process to cloud seeding via Silver Iodide. Clouds of super cooled water are seeded, hoping that the AgI particles will help more of the supercooled water turn to ice which is the glaciation process that happens in a storm.

Sometimes a storm will seed itself, when ice crystals are blown out the top of a storm, and fall back down into a growing part of a storm with lots of supercooled water drops

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Tygart

Please provide links to these comments that a real scientist can prove.

For a while, there was growing hope that weather modification in the form of cloud seeding could provide more water for the Edwards Aquifer and also potentially reduce agricultural demand. In 2003, scientists at the National Academy of Sciences concluded there is no scientific evidence that it works (11). The American Meteorological Society's official position is that there has been some statistical evidence showing a 10 percent increase in precipitation after cloud-seeding, but no conclusive cause and effect.

Read More......
edit on 5-7-2011 by Tygart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tygart

For a while, there was growing hope that weather modification in the form of cloud seeding could provide more water for the Edwards Aquifer and also potentially reduce agricultural demand. In 2003, scientists at the National Academy of Sciences concluded there is no scientific evidence that it works (11). The American Meteorological Society's official position is that there has been some statistical evidence showing a 10 percent increase in precipitation after cloud-seeding, but no conclusive cause and effect.

Read More......

And what does any of that have to do with the original posting and topic from you on this? Do you assert that they are making rain clouds over the Edward Aquifer?

edit on 5-7-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Read More......

And what does any of that have to do with the original posting and topic from you on this?

Making Rain!

Read OP

My fault for thinking Cloud = Rain

Contrails/Chemtrails > Clouds > Weather patterns > Cloud Seeding

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Easy mistake. But most clouds do not produce rain.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Read More......

And what does any of that have to do with the original posting and topic from you on this?

Making Rain!

Read OP

Contrails/Chemtrails > Clouds > Weather patterns > Cloud Seeding

You seem to be meandering all over. First it was a title about making rain from contrails, with a posting about rocket engine exhaust at ground level, and then a mention of a cloud seeding project to make more rain from thunderstorms.

Cloud does not = Rain, just because condensation is required for rain to happen. Do you think everytime a cloud forms, rain happens?

Do you think they are making clouds over the Edwards Aquifer?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

The post was about making clouds...

I guess you have not read the OP, he said

"So how can anyone deny that contrails alter our weather patterns?"

It all fits!

But I really don't care...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
if the post was about making clouds, then you go off into cloud seeding, which has nothing to do with making clouds. I am quite sure the Edwards Aquifer seeding projects does not make any clouds

Thats the problem with you chemtrailers, you have no coherency to your ideas, and just throw up as many things against the wall as you can, hoping that something sticks.

The problem is, that nothing ever does stick.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

reply to post by firepilot

The post was about making clouds...

I guess you have not read the OP, he said

"So how can anyone deny that contrails alter our weather patterns?"

It all fits!

Except the OP has nothnig at all to do with contrails - it has to do with rocket engine testing at ground level.

Oh and it's not secret, it's not poisonous, it doesn't contain germs or blood or barium or aluminium, it doesn't happen every day, and it's not done in order to change the climate or the weather.

so in fact nothing fits any chemtrail theory at all as far as I can see.

do you have a new one that explains how these are chemtrails??

edit on 5-7-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

OP here...

Okay I know, let's not put any thought into this process at all...
I said alters weather patterns. All of you described a process that "alters" the weather patterns. Let's start from the beginning: First a plane travels at a high altitude.-That's a given...
Second, the heat from the the engine produces steam, or the wings simply cut the clouds making a small jet stream.
Third, depending on some situation these jet streams and humidity clouds turn to ice in the atmosphere.
Fourth-The clouds then lay a blanket on us at night keeping us all warmer, and by day bounces harmful radiation around between the Earth's crust and the atmosphere-which layer I do not know...
Fifth-Fabricated clouds block the sun, and create a false cloud cover.

So how is our invention of flying in the atmosphere not altering weather patterns. It is, but you don't notice because it usually doesn't happen instantly like in the video. The long term effects are what you all are missing. It's funny people who say contrail-or chemtrails don't alter the weather usually don't really pay attention to the WHOLE equation. Physics is at play here, so don't tell me that hundreds of flying machines in the atmosphere don't do damage, and that we aren't witnessing the dramatic effects of those actions.

But I am probably talking to creationists who believe everything happens overnight when someone claps their magical hands...
It seems to me that we have crossed the threshold of screwing the Earth up at the convenience of oil is taking it's toll, and I want my son to have a healthy clean planet.

Hopefully, really hopefully the people who should be chosen to populate another planet in the future are not a bunch of nay-sayers, but critical thinkers who have some College education-The will to wonder and innovate, to ask questions, to make better, and more efficient. I couldn't image sending half the planet to Mars, there would be snickers wrappers in every crater-pop cans in the nooks, and black tarry oil residue on the ice caps from the intergalactic BP's. My gosh. People are even sending me PM's telling me... Dude contrails aren't real, their a dream...They're safe bra.a.a.a I use 'em all the time...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join