It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima Live Cam smoke 03 07 2011 *(with Flying alien)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
I still say a bird isn't solid like this thing

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be832a2430b1.jpg[/atsimg]

Good lord. It is on a crappy quality cam flying by and vid sped up. You cant expect a still HD image.

It is a bird. 10000000%

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5fe9570e998.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on July 4th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

So that's a moderator smack down. I'm in tears
Bloke, please take our word for it, it's a bird (from planet earth, and not the result of mutant spawning radiation either)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
What are you people on, a bird?

I see a man shaped object which appears to teleport sitting down on the middle tower at 20 seconds and a second later something bolts towards the screen to the right.

Wish I knew how to do a gif of it as the more you watch that 3-4 seconds, the less it appears to be a bird.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wayback1984

I see a man shaped object which appears to teleport sitting down on the middle tower at 20 seconds and a second later something bolts towards the screen to the right.

Wish I knew how to do a gif of it as the more you watch that 3-4 seconds, the less it appears to be a bird.

Yeah! That is what it is. Not a bird (the most logical explanation as shown)...but maybe a witch or a man teleporting.

Yeah. Let us throw all reason and logic out with the baby and bathwater.

Good Lord!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Lol as many have said already. The video is at least 50% faster, so it is NOT playing in real-time. It looks like and IS a friggen bird. delete this thread or move it or whatever you do with garbage..

edit: do yourself a favour, and when watching the video, count along with the time stamp in the top right corner of the video.
edit on 4-7-2011 by theshepherd92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
Fukushima Live Cam smoke 03 07 2011

Check out this Live Video Cam of Fukushima on the 3rd of July.
HERE

At 21 seconds, there is an alien on the tower and it seems to flap a wing/arm then at 22 seconds, it is in mid flight leaving the tower towards the right of screen, and so fast, it is frame and gone..

I must say this is wierd.

I have blown up a still shot and it definitely in flight, but can't post it at the moment. Check it out, see what you think...

More interisting is thisè!!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I would like to see a picture of it while its on the tower that might help me make up my mind.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
Guys don't he so naive it's a alien craft shaped like a bird. What, you don't think we aliens are smart enough to think of camo?
Pfft typical humans so arrogant.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

No its not, its a bird shaped alien.... duh! Seriously though, its a bird.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wayback1984

Definitely, that's it. A teleporting man and a mystery bolting object.

100% no way is it a bird flying on film that has been highly sped up, no way siree. I mean the very idea is preposterous.

Or maybe it's a witch.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
defo a bird guys!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Ugh, I hate to bump it, but can't you move this thread outta here?

It's clearly a bird, & with 3 flags

edit on 6-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Could it possibly be one of these.

Remember one crashed on the roof not long ago.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Convince me better.

I have done work to present my opinion that this is absolutely 100% a bird. And I believe I did a perfect job at presenting it.

Now it is your turn. You made the claim there was a flying alien. Your claim.

At 21 seconds, there is an alien on the tower and it seems to flap a wing/arm

That is a mighty bold claim.
Now convince us. Show us how this is a flying alien.

Thanks!

Ok.
First, I appoligize for my delay in this post, but I am busy and it has been so of late.

With that said,
I would like to show you that it (the flying alien) in fact is a witch or alien.

Just because a bird in flight may take on so many looks does not automatically mean it must be a bird.
What other anomalies take on many looks in flight?
How about,
This.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95c6983b6369.jpg[/atsimg]

A serpent? This 'Serpent' moves in form to shape many shapes as well. Does this look-change seem familiar with that of birds?

But that is a lesser point. Let me discuss my 'Alien/Witch' theory.
You came across with a demeaner as if I were joking or funning around rather than parlaying in defense of my theory that was, in an attempt to discredit, swung at with a going for the fence swing, hoping to knock a homer out of my ball park, but regardless, I submit that all it was was a long foul ball.

To show you how much my witch is applicable, and may relate to yours and others unerestimation of what this could be, other than a bird as I have speculated upon, you may want to view this video.

The Witch of Monterrey, Mexico

This Video, taken by a Police Officer, who was shaken up pretty badly, by the way,
amazingly, confirms my suspicions.

Here is an excerpt of what he had to say.(at the 2:47 minute mark).

"What shocked me was the fact that it had the body of a bird" ".."and the face of an old woman"

So you see, even if the flying alien had a bird-like look as most of you deem is the case, there is in fact evidence that concludes that this may be a witch, as I suggested. Contrary to the flight of a loon or whatever bird you may assume this might be, you cannot dismissthat this has all the characteristics of a Mexican Flying Witch.

If you understand that this creature has been spotted before and is described visually as a birdesque body, a womans face and even bird claws for feet, the odds sway quite dramatically that a Witch with birds body, is just more convincing of my theory since it matches the Witch description even more!
It's still a witch.

So you see, I may have been a bit over dramatic with the superimposed wicked witch in a prior post, but I certainly was not joking, as you can now admit, seeing the video describing a witch with charactoristics that would cause some to adhere to the 'bird' theory. In fact, some may say it is a common mistake.
If you still are not convinced, I have at least reasonable doubt that cannot be denied, and as a colateral result, this Mexican sighting shows that I am not joking about witches or aliens. I feel the 'over the top witch' added to your bird drawing comparison in the earlier picture was intended to opine a contrary theory than the bird theory.
Here's some background on the Mexican Witch Story
Story following the Witch of Monterrey, Mexico
Just to add that the witch has been spotted by many people as well, which compells me to ask, "do you still think a witch is far fetched or just wacky?" Sure it might at a glance, but it is a serious phoenomenon and was not a joke, but an overdramatic visual statement at most.

I hope this helps convince you of my witch/alien theory.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join