It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima Live Cam smoke 03 07 2011 *(with Flying alien)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Is it BatMan ?

He might be using his utility belt to put Fukishima 'out' !!

PDUK

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
its not a bird, its a dragon from schamballah because the melting atomic stuff reached agharta...

2nd

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

I'd have to say, (along with other posters), that it's most likely a bird. What made you call it an alien?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
I still say a bird isn't solid like this thing

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be832a2430b1.jpg[/atsimg]

Good lord. It is on a crappy quality cam flying by and vid sped up. You cant expect a still HD image.

It is a bird. 10000000%

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5fe9570e998.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on July 4th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Ok a bird or?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/639b98ae5767.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Really? Really? A witch on a broom is a possiblity here?
This is not a joke forum.....this is where people who have passion about the topic discuss all things A&U.

So since this is not a joke, please tell us more about this witch possibility.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Also, if you depict a bird as in the superimposed image, and it is flying left to right, is it flying backwards/?

I say it is no bird.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Given that it's Japan and this thread is getting ever more ridiculous, I say it's Mothra.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Are you serious? Because that was the most I've ever laughed . Let's be honest its most likely a bird
Edit. OMG I laugh everytime I scroll over that picture a witch? Hahahaha.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

It is no joke. I see a witch more plausible than a bird flying backwards. Or is this also due to time lapse or speeding the film?
It, IMHO is reminiscent of the Mexican flying Humanoid rather than a backward flying bird or witch.

However, your point of the low quality imagery is a good point, therefor, I cannot dismiss your interpretation at all.

I still have more trouble with bird than unknown object/being.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Check out the clouds.

The video is speeded up a lot.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

It is no joke. I see a witch more plausible than a bird flying backwards. Or is this also due to time lapse or speeding the film?
It, IMHO is reminiscent of the Mexican flying Humanoid rather than a backward flying bird or witch.

However, your point of the low quality imagery is a good point, therefor, I cannot dismiss your interpretation at all.

Look, the image found was an example of a bird in flight. I posted a chart of many shapes of birds. I did not take into account direction. I did not take the time to flip the image I posted. The evidence is the SHAPE.

Really? A witch is more plausible than a bird that takes a zillion different shapes. Ok then. Since this is not a serious discussion....I'm out of here.

If one wants to imagine it is an alien flying around or a witch....have at it.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
Given that it's Japan and this thread is getting ever more ridiculous, I say it's Mothra.

I must say that after reading your post, it gave me a concern I had not reflected on prior.
That is if it is a bird, or more specific, if birds are flying and landing at the Fukushima site, when they migrate, would they not spread radioactivity as they surely would be contaminated, and at the highest levels coming from the ground zero of the radiation source.

Not good.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Stop with the trolling. You bore me.
edit on 4/7/11 by Edews because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Looks like a heron, or at least some sort of crane (not sure if British standard herons fly around nuclear plants in Japan). They're big, they have thick wings,and draw their necks in when they're flying. The ones round here are like pterodactyls flying about the place.

But yeah, I'm with everyone else here: the video is sped up, which is why it appears to being going at super-speed, and it looks like grainy footage of a large bird.

I wouldn't say it was alien.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

hahahahahaha bloody funny
ffs i cant believe how many posts this is generating

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It is in my opinion 100% a bird.
You have to bear in mind that you get birds of all sizes so it makes sense that what we see in the video is a bird.
Just look up pictures of birds and you will see....it is possible.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Look, the image found was an example of a bird in flight. I posted a chart of many shapes of birds. I did not take into account direction. I did not take the time to flip the image I posted. The evidence is the SHAPE.

Really? A witch is more plausible than a bird that takes a zillion different shapes. Ok then. Since this is not a serious discussion....I'm out of here.

If one wants to imagine it is an alien flying around or a witch....have at it.

There is no intention to make a joke of this. Your points are valid and, in retrospect, as plausible as any other interpretation.
I admit that the video is substandard and I suppose it could even be a glitch in the fiter or pixelation.

My problem with dismissing it as a bird is that it seems no matter how 'logical' it is to conclude it is a bird, then I would also suspect that, logically, I would then have to concur that since FDA and agencies all around the globe have raised the safe exposure level of radioactivity, then it must indeed be safe and reports of 35% increase in infant mortality in my area is nothing more than bad science.. The 'hot particles' are not a concern.

Images of faces on Mars are tricks of shadow and light, civilization in Haleys Crater is just pixels and Rorschach himself would find it so.

Beyond this scope, It is also logical to assume that any interpretation having to do with UFOs/Aliens would not be logical because everyone knows they don't exist.

But, I do have a sense of scrutiny and can manipulate images to enhance them ok, I can visualize the bird you see, I just do not see this as a bird even with the lack of video quality . A zillion looks of a bird in flight does have merit, and I agree these anomalies could be such a thing, yet I see in a different light. I may even be siding with a small percentage , or alone, but a Republic allows such a stance.

Convince me better.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I'll just repeat what everyone else has already said: It's a bird.
edit on 4/7/11 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Convince me better.

I have done work to present my opinion that this is absolutely 100% a bird. And I believe I did a perfect job at presenting it.

Now it is your turn. You made the claim there was a flying alien. Your claim.

At 21 seconds, there is an alien on the tower and it seems to flap a wing/arm

That is a mighty bold claim.
Now convince us. Show us how this is a flying alien.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I still say a bird isn't solid like this thing

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be832a2430b1.jpg[/atsimg]

Good lord. It is on a crappy quality cam flying by and vid sped up. You cant expect a still HD image.

It is a bird. 10000000%

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5fe9570e998.jpg[/atsimg]

Ba Ba Ba Bird bird Bird birds the word, a worda worda bird bird bird

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join