It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of ALL U.S. bombings found on currency (Past & FUTURE)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
You may have seen this topic before, but I think this one is expanded (new and improved) with new bills and new "findings". Mods may lock this one up or send it to the "Skunkworks" as needed.

This could probably be seen as way out there, but I still find it to be interesting. Yes, the guy folds over his bills and then forms a pyramid on one end, inverts it and then shows us imagery of what looks similar to the Oklahoma City bombing, the destruction of the Word Trade Center towers, a nuclear explosion causing water to inundate a port city, and a dam breaking and spilling it's floodway. The old $20 bill represents the Oklahoma City bombings, the new $20 displays the World Trade Center, the $10 apparently contains a future nuclear event, and the $50 hosts a breaking dam.

Anyway, I don't know what to think myself and can't offer much discussion beyond what the video provides. I thought this is something that some people on ATS might eat up and maybe find to be of some interest. One more note, he begins his actual dollar bill expose/explanations around 5:56 into the video. The intro. on this version of the video is by another guy. Enjoy, Happy 4th of July, or something like that.

Edit: He also shows what he says is the Pentagon being bombed as well.

US Bombings Featured On Currency

edit on 3-7-2011 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bigrex

You're reaching, my friend.

Thats kinda like looking for code in moby dick. its there if you look really hard for it.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0140bd894004.gif[/atsimg]

To me this falls in with numerology. You can see what you want to see. I also think that if you look at how bills are designed you would probably come away unimpressed.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
^ is that a MR T ink blot?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
reply to post by bigrex

You're reaching, my friend.

Thats kinda like looking for code in moby dick. its there if you look really hard for it.

Oh, I agree that it is reaching, not me doing the reaching though beyond just thinking it is kind of interesting.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bigrex

true, it is interesting. I kinda thought that there was something to it after 9/11 but mostly cause it was just a really weird thing. Kinda cool though. IF there was so basis to it, id be curious what the other folds represented.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
reply to post by bigrex

true, it is interesting. I kinda thought that there was something to it after 9/11 but mostly cause it was just a really weird thing. Kinda cool though. IF there was so basis to it, id be curious what the other folds represented.

I'm most interested in his mention of the possibility of a nuclear bomb being set off in the ocean. For some reason I think that imagery is also a little more impressive. Maybe part of it is the orange on the ten dollar bill.
edit on 3-7-2011 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
ya ya seen the bills that song is SICK!!!!!! I love it! Im goin to find it now

new topics

top topics

join