It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin / Planet X Impact in Next Two Weeks

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
Eat the damn crow.

Do it.

DO IT NOW.
Macbees may not show,.
and the buffet may not commence

sad really,.. I was hoping for some graphic crow munching...

sorry mcbee,... have to give you some dodo, cause,. well..you did make a prediction
that was completely baseless..

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
the article was writtin on July 3rd - does that mean we have to wait until the 17th before we can say "nothing happened"?

did I miss it? oh its only midnight here...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

did I miss it? oh its only midnight here...

I guess Macabees forgot to explain that when the world ends we will all transform into beings on a higher vibrational plane suffering from the delusion that we still exist in our former lower state. In other words, he was right, but we don't know it because we haven't evolved enough.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Dear Macabees - you can come back - we won't make you eat crow - Mugger took care of the visual for us

reply to post by DJW001

LMAO - I knew I was hallucinating today - dont ask me how but when I woke up I said "hmm.. somethings fake about all this..." - and here I was blaming it on this Brian guy on "Wonders of the Solar System" creeping into the last few minutes of my sleep talking about Ants (oh wait that was survivorman..)

Ants are making me insane - I predict I'll hear something about ants 5 times a day for the last 3 days (oh wait... wrong direction for a prediction... ok nm)

OP shouldve predicted something about Japan
according to this thread, they might get hit with a typhoon today - the fun never ends over there though does it... its almost too easy to predict

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I haven't caught up on all of the replies yet. I am preparing to eat crow. As a matter of fact; I am working on the photo now.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

No, I'm definitely not saying that. Where is a BS flag when you need one?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mugger

Alright; that's the crow pic I was going to use. Please consider it eaten. Really glad the shuttle crew is going to get back safe.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I'm back to face it like a man. And; no more predictions from me. I think we'll see 2013 at this pace. Permission to flame away, granted.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Macabees

Well I give you props for owning up to the mistake. I'm sure it's more than a couple other Doomers will do when their Elenin predictions fail to come to fruition.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macabees

I'm back to face it like a man. And; no more predictions from me. I think we'll see 2013 at this pace. Permission to flame away, granted.

And it'll be the same in 2012, a lot of people will be go "ups, guess I was wrong to believe in *enter random made up prophecy*"...but I doubt most of them man up and admit they were wrong like you did.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Than you for manning up. May you be example to the rest of the doomers here.
For your honor and maturity I will now flag your thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Thank you very much. Dig the new avatar by the way

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macabees

Hey no problem,.
In fact I will owe someone $100.00 at the end of 2012 if nothing catastrophic happens.
I made that bet a few years ago,. trouble is I havent seen that member around here for at quite a while.
I always look forward to predictions,..
edit on 20-7-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: kuegfmjabku

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Macabees

If I were able to give you applause, I would do so. Thank you; you are a gentleman and a scholar, Sir. (or Ma'am.)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
brb I'm contacting my alien friend on zeta reticuli for confirmation

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join