It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you ATS for Everything

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I would just like to say thank you for everyone who read my posts, I can definitely see that there are still good people out there who really care for humanity and the truth. Everyday I read the news and I always ask myself how the hell can so much hell be unleashed on our planet and we do not do anything.

I see animals living in better conditions than our fellow humans and its sad that we never take the time to reflect on these issues. I forgot who said it but it was said that it is always more difficult to do good than to do harm, and in the end, its crazy how there are so many people out there who actually want to find out why all this injustice is occurring in the world.

I swear, this website really turned me into a philosopher just spending time reading on people's posts and what's going on in other people's lives. It's really good to know that there are people out there who genuinely care for the common good and I feel great to be part of a website that allows expression of ideas.

To everyone out there on ATS, I really hope you all find out what you are looking for, even if you don't believe in everything that's being presented, its great to know that there are at least 10 million people who are on this website that are dedicated to finding out what the hell is going on the world while the rest of the world is utter darkness. It's one of those things where your mind becomes opened and from there on there is no going back. I guess it was fate that allowed me to stumble on this website and actually become a member. Thank you all once again for your kind and polite responses.

Sometimes to figure more about yourself, you will always need to hear the experiences of others, especially of those people much older who have undergone through much difficult experiences. I guess that's what makes us human.

May everyone have a wonderful and spectacular 4th of July with their loved ones, I'm sure there are conspiracies regarding the Founding Fathers, but one thing is for sure, freedom is an undeniable natural right for men and women alike. Thank you ATS for making a difference in someone's life, and hopefully many more to come. As this one website said, the universe is the tutor, life is the classroom, and you are the student.

Deny Ignorance.
edit on 3-7-2011 by Unvarnished because: Typo

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I read and watched as I really had no advice and I thought the people writeing back were doing great in their efforts to help
I would like to thank you for your reply ..Few do this
you have a happy 4th and a great life .
You just have to ask yourself..what if ?? Then search ATS..and you are off and running!! Keeps your mind off things !!
edit on 3-7-2011 by granpabobby because: add to content

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Thank you Unvarnished. Nicely said. Seldom do I say S?F

edit. Oh look, I can un-flag now.........just kidding.
edit on 3-7-2011 by TerryMcGuire because: add

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
inter-continental drink to you!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I Finally decided to join after reading this post, this site looks as though its a haven of sanity in this #ed up world.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stoptheinsanity2012

Welcome aboard bud, I just look at it one way, there is no going back once your mind becomes opened up. I'm also new to the site, so I need friends lol

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

You have expressed yourself beautifully. You wrote what I have been feeling in my mind and heart about ATS. I love the diversity of this website and all the debates!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

S&F OP! You must have read my mind. I am especially partial to the following excerpt from your post:

To everyone out there on ATS, I really hope you all find out what you are looking for, even if you don't believe in everything that's being presented, its great to know that there are at least 10 million people who are on this website that are dedicated to finding out what the hell is going on the world while the rest of the world is utter darkness. It's one of those things where your mind becomes opened and from there on there is no going back. I guess it was fate that allowed me to stumble on this website and actually become a member. Thank you all once again for your kind and polite responses.

I feel the same. Kudos to you...harlot

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'll raise a glass to that and you!

ATS has brought some sanity into my perspective by exposing charlatans, offering some intelligent critique, and quelling the volume on some of the doom and gloom. Additionally, we have some really cool members here and this was my first interaction with people in cyberspace, including different continents. The eclectic and colorful bunch here are enriching and entertaining!
Salute ATS

spec

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

Thank you so much, it feels like its a whole other world, it sort of feels like underground cyberspace out here, and it really makes you think about life. I'm just glad I did not find out about this website later.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I hope you have a killer 4th of July, its a pain in the arse that we can't do fireworks, there's probably a conspiracy against that too lmao. Have a good one =D

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by harlot7

For a second I thought you called me a harlot hahaha!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I just reviewed my original post to see what you were referring to. It did in fact, seem like I called you a harlot. Although that wasn't my intent, it would have been a great exit! Calling someone a "harlot" that I do not know nor have I met before and then posting out. I'd be going out in George Costanza style (Seinfeld reference) LOL

I read a few more introduction threads in the last month and your's seems to capture my thoughts and feelings so perfectly. Keep me in the loop if you find some good posts that are worthy of a read. I have a feeling we may have similar interests. harlot ***not you...this is me.***

new topics

top topics

join