It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The HOLY GRAIL and the "PURGE"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Oh yeah, the whole story of Lucifer being the light bringer and the morning star and all that is the start of the giant lie that is taught to initiates of occult groups. It’s all a lie. Jesus is the light. Light is good, it is love, it is God, and it is Jesus and his teachings.

By teaching just the opposite, people are deceived and drawn away from the “true light” and into a dark realm of “false light” that is often controlled by those doing the teaching.

I remember when I first came across the story of John Smith. I knew after the first page that I was being lied too, due to the extent the story told me I wasn’t and it’s bold claims.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
Oh yeah, the whole story of Lucifer being the light bringer and the morning star and all that is the start of the giant lie that is taught to initiates of occult groups. It’s all a lie.

Please learn how to read your bible ...

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Therefore I came before David and after I am a blood line ... and I am the morning star = Lucifer.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

Jesus being refered to as the "morning star" doesn't make him evil or Luficer

Luficer claims the light, but he decieves.

Jesus is the true bringer of "light" if you will.

The real "light" is the truth and is rooted in peace, love, and harmony.

Oh yeah, Revelation is also the account of a vison. none of it contains anything spoken by the living christ.
edit on 2-7-2011 by IndieA because: addition about Revelations

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Believe whatever fairy tales you want, Jesus said before Abraham he was ...

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily,verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Therefore he did not live two thousand years ago but is a blood line from a much older seed ... himself .

Lucifer is not evil ... never was ... he is Jesus ... only religious freaks make him out to be evil.

Also beware Jesus warned you ...

quod.lib.umich.edu... t+100

Many of us are the seed of Satan ... you just don"t realise it ... YET.

edit on 2-7-2011 by AprilSky because: added more content

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I believe in very simple concepts like love, truth, peace, and the golden rule.
Jesus’ teachings are of a good caring nature, a peaceful nature.

It's hard to find fairy tails in the above basic beliefs.

Any stories that teach that, evil does not exist, or that the devil is not such a bad guy after all, are designed to pull you from God (The truth, the light).

I don't need stories, a Bible, or a church to have a relationship with God, (although they help) and the deceivers know this.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

God is both good and bad ... same as you ... same as all of us ... including Satan.

Wake up ...

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Know you not that the shadows come from the LIGHT?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Your concept that Jesus taught love and peace etc comes from your being very selective in what you read in the bible ... for example how is this teaching love etc etc ..

John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
John 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
John 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
John 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

... and there is way more where that came from.

God kills hundred of thousands in the bible, including a kid who picked up sticks on a Sunday.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I can be selective. I tend to take the good and discard the rest. That is how I operate.

Those teachings from Jesus are parables that must be interpreted. I would interpret them as Jesus saying he is a “go between”, between God and man, and those that follow him and God will be rewarded.

While those that chose an evil path shall be cast aside. “Damned” if you will.

He teaches all can be saved though if they want to be.

All people die, you can blame God but it is a part nature. I don’t remember Jesus killing anyone in the Bible, in fact he taught against it. Also one of the Ten Commandments” is “thou shall not kill”.

I think you are being selective in only looking for the “bad” in the Bible. Let me remind you that you can have a relationship with God, without the Bible. God created you, so he is a part of you. The road to God can be found in one’s self. Jesus makes the road easier for some people by being a “go between”. That’s the way I see at least.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Anyone who teaches believe in me or you will be damned and burn forever, is not teaching LOVE, they are teaching FEAR and do as I say or ELSE !!!

God of the bible and Jesus of the bible, do not teach love, they teach FEAR and do as you're told.

The bible is the elites book ... they wrote it ... it did not arrive by fax from heaven!

They wrote it to contain their own secrets and to control the masses.

If you find love in that book ... there is something very wrong with YOU.

edit on 2-7-2011 by AprilSky because: gammar

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

The Bible can be viewed as an instrument of control, but nobody forces me to believe anything. I can take it or leave it.

The control churches posses over people, mostly has a positive effect on society. People leave church with a positive message and a sense of unity. They go about their lives thoughtful of others.

I know some preachers are all about “doom and gloom” and they use fear to their advantage. I think this is wrong and any attempt to control people through fear is wrong as well. Not all preachers or churches are like this, though many are. I believe there are many ways to God and salvation. Anyone who says “if you don’t believe as I do your doomed” is wrong because only God can judge, and those are not spreading a message of love and unity, but one of fear and separation.

I don’t go to church btw, well sometimes I like to but not regularly.
I don't read the Bible regularly either, sometimes I like to though. What I really like is not in the Bible. It's the Gosple of Thomas. It's one of the Dead Sea Scrolls. I like it because it's a book of quotes from Jesus most of which can be found in the Bible, but because it's so old and has been sitting in a cave so long, man has not been able to get their dirty hands on it for some time. I think the scroll that was discovered was from around 500 A.D. So a little time for manipulation but like I said most of it matches the Bible.

As I said before, I can have a relationship with God without a church, and I’ve heard it said whenever two or more people are gathered in God’s name, it can be considered church.

edit on 2-7-2011 by IndieA because: Gosple of Thomas info added

edit on 2-7-2011 by IndieA because: sp.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
(watch these videos. i watched yours and read your stuff like 5 times now)

so if i understand this correctly, you're hinting at the white christian women being sacrificed (cannabalized for their body fluids) so the rest of the people remaining can live forever?

as far as the rest of it. the stone on the side of the building at hajj, looks like a woman's opening, and the pilgrims journey there to touch it. they circle slowly around the building, getting ever closer till eventually they get to the "opening" . this is, as i have told you before, about a black hole not a woman's opening. HUMANS made the sex stuff up because they didn't understand the science behind it and because sex is apparently a focal point of human beings. for example, THIS

is the story of creation of the galaxy, played out with human bodies. it's the same thing as THIS:

Google Video Link

edit on 3-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I am not quite through it all yet , but will continue to read when I can. Up to now, this has to be, in all honesty, one of the best threads I have come across in my years on ATS. I'm not saying that I agree with all of it, but I do find your research fascinating. What I need to sift through is what is fact and what is interpretation of texts. Watching the ongoing debate, you clearly seem to know what you're talking about. I have always had a great interest in the history of religion and the origins of ancient texts. Thank you for this thread and all your hard work. I'll be back. S&F!!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
here's a quote from one of my ebooks on the subject

Keep in mind, that the ancient past has been foraged from for millenia, to uphold various religious or non-religious positions, which by necessity, requires some descriptions be virtually ignored, while favoring others. But let's see what happens when all the descriptions are applied and the symbols are re-interpreted as an integrated whole. To achieve this with the ABZU references, we also need to incorporate related, associated symbols. One such association is the dragon or "Tiamat."

Tiamat also had the distinction of several different descriptions that seem totally unrelated. In the ancient texts it was referred to as a dragon, a monster, the salt water ocean or sea, the water of chaos, a goddess of birth, a constellation, and the gods and sons of god, also emerged from it. [3] Some pick only the dragon definition to elaborate on, while others choose the water of chaos, the ocean salt water, or the birth goddess. And still others, assume Tiamat and Abzu are one in the same. And, they are all correct! Each of those definitions do indeed fit Tiamat, although it isn't the "Abzu" (or vice-a-versa), specifically, it does merge with the Abzu and even says as much in the ancient texts. Allow me to explain:

You see, the ABZU was an entrance to another place or many other places. It was a subterranean gate, apparently filled with swirling water, like a whirlpool. In the following excerpts, notice the gate is a conduit betwen the earth and heaven. Some believe that it simply meant the top of the Ziggurat was heaven and the bottom of the Ziggurat was the earth, but that doesn't fit with the rest of the information, especially the references to the gate connecting the "holy shrine" in the depths of the "sea" (a misunderstanding of "ABZU", which was also known as the "abyss") and the Field Constellation:

Your great house is founded in the Abzu, the great mooring-post of heaven and earth. [...]

The lord established a shrine, a holy shrine, whose interior is elaborately constructed. He established a shrine in the sea, a holy shrine, whose interior is elaborately constructed. The shrine, whose interior is a tangled thread, is beyond understanding. The shrine's emplacement is situated by the constellation the Field, the holy upper shrine's emplacement faces towards the Chariot constellation. (emphasis, mine) [4]

It was a doorway of sorts, a gate to the "netherworld" which was in reality, a gate to outerspace, and it had at least one exit somewhere by the constellation "The Field" (possibly a reference to the Great Square of Pegasus, more on that later). It was the access point to Enki's meeting chamber and at least one of his very special throne rooms.

However, every entrance or exit, needs a hallway in order to get from point A to point B, and that's where Tiamat comes in. Tiamat is the pathway through the hourglass. It embodies the application of "As above, so below," the figure eight ouroboros and the infinity loop. In short, Tiamat was a wormhole connected to the ABZU, which was the gate of the wormhole. The two "waters", salt and sweet, merged at the gate, creating a swirling vortex, the watery chaos of Tiamat.

And I quote:

Your door is a lion who [seizes a man] [...]

With such a connection to the Earth, the gods and sons of god, could literally emerge from the ABZU, be "born" from it. It would appear as if the ABZU were giving birth from the birth canal of Tiamat's swirling waters. These are the "primeval" waters from which the prototype, primeval mound (Enki's E.ABZU), arose. This is also the origin of the belief that an interdimensional gate is opened via sex magic: The ziggurat or pyramid (and later, the obelisk and benben) representing a phallic symbol and the Gate and Tiamat, representing the vaginal opening and birth canal.

So, let's review what we know about Tiamat, so far:

1. Tiamat as a dragon, referencing that it's a wormhole, an ouroboros pathway.

2. Tiamat as "salt water ocean" merging with the freshwater ABZU, the two waters combining in a swirling whirlpool at the ABZU gate entrance.

3. Tiamat as the water of chaos, referencing the whirlpool formed at the ABZU gate connection to the wormhole.

4. Tiamat as a goddess of birth, referencing the emerging of the "gods" from the wormhole through the ABZU gate.

5. Tiamat as a constellation, referencing the wormhole connection to a place near the "Field Constellation."

thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tasty Canadian

Thank you.

I really appreciate your reply ... what is in this thread is years of research.

Unfortunately many people are hopeless brainwashed and they can't see for example that the ancients did not worship silly things, they had knowledge modern man does not ... now is the age of the ignorant man, not the other way around.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Hey thanks for such a detailed post it will tak a while to digest it all. But for now dont worry about the people hatin on your hard work

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
reply to post by Tasty Canadian

Thank you.

I really appreciate your reply ... what is in this thread is years of research.

Unfortunately many people are hopeless brainwashed and they can't see for example that the ancients did not worship silly things, they had knowledge modern man does not ... now is the age of the ignorant man, not the other way around.

the information about the pre flood era was lost in the flood. as a result, it was all reinterpreted and the decision to make it a sexual metaphor was available so they used it. that's like saying, any time somebody walks in a door, they are being born from a temple prostitute. they knew the gate was associated with the god that had created the universe (the super massive black holes that created the galaxies, et.al, the tiamats, the hathors, the nuns (as in egyptian nun not as in catholic nun)) in that they both worked on the premise of wormholes of varying scales of magnitude, from super massive to personal human sized (and i'm pretty sure there's even incidences of super tiny ones too).

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Please stop spamming my threads

I do not share your point of view.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

Please stop spamming my threads

I do not share your point of view.

okay, didn't know you thought of it as spam. so you aren't going to read my post or respond to my questions? it's okay if you don't, just trying to figure out why, if we both have similar research but with different ends, that you prefer to pretend mine doesn't even exist or is equivalent to spam. what would cause that type of thinking?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

You don't read or take on board anything I have to say ... as I have already said I don't agree with how you view things and your posts go on and on and on .... state your views in your thread rather than go on and on and on and on my threads.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

You don't read or take on board anything I have to say ... as I have already said I don't agree with how you view things and your posts go on and on and on .... state your views in your thread rather than go on and on and on and on my threads.

i'm showing you how your view of the sexual metaphors is based on what happened after the flood and that originally, it all went back to the abzu. the sumerian-akkadian texts are older than most of the stuff you're quoting from. aren't you interested in what they have to say? why offer your data if you don't want to get responses and questions? are you going to answer me about the white christian women thing?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join