It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Jesus ! His Only Prophecies : Elenin is Gospel Truth !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Thanks it is shocking we can see and know so very very little about 'something' about to cross our own orbit. Hell , google sky can update photos of planets crystal clear. Why are we looking at blurry dots?

Google Sky is not in real time. It uses photographs taken by sky surveys and space probes. We are looking at blurry dots because that is what extremely faint objects look like through a real telescope. The comet is extremely small and far away; all that we can know about it is by observing its behavior and comparing it to similar objects that have been observed in the past. It is unexceptional.

There appears to be wide circular arc round it : whys that?

That diffuse sphere is the comet's coma, a ball of gas and dust that is being vented by the comet's nucleus as it heats up in the Sun. Elenin's little girl is developing nicely, although it is still doubtful that she will ever get to be very bright.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Thanks it is shocking we can see and know so very very little about 'something' about to cross our own orbit. Hell , google sky can update photos of planets crystal clear. Why are we looking at blurry dots?

Google Sky is not in real time. It uses photographs taken by sky surveys and space probes. We are looking at blurry dots because that is what extremely faint objects look like through a real telescope. The comet is extremely small and far away; all that we can know about it is by observing its behavior and comparing it to similar objects that have been observed in the past. It is unexceptional.

It is just the facts with me too , but I have trouble accepting that answer, sorry. This is apparently the 'space age' , earth bound lenses, telescopes, thats as old as days of the sea and pirates. So Nasa arent giving elenin a shred bar a name tag? The set up stinks : something is seriously not right. I think more than one people here know that and want to deny it.
Can you please give your reasoned opinion on the NOAA link in the op? Why are we now listing by 10degrees : its more than that since March11th isnt it?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Google Sky is not in real time. It uses photographs taken by sky surveys and space probes. We are looking at blurry dots because that is what extremely faint objects look like through a real telescope.

When I last looked at Saturn on Google sky the picture had been updated the same day.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

When I last looked at Saturn on Google sky the picture had been updated the same day.

The positions of the planets are updated regularly, the pictures are "stock footage." You can see this for yourself if you look for the Moon. It is shown in the wrong phase.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

you point out the few things that Jesus said during his ministry...prophecies as it were:

Luke 21 vs 5
Some of the disciples were remarking about how the temple was adorned with beautiful stones and with gifts dedicated to God. But Jesus said,

"As for what you see here, the time will come when not one stone will be left on another :

every one of them shall be thrown down
,"

i always questioned why the remaining foundation of the Temple is still standing...

a massive wall of stones that are not yet thrown down...

The Wailing Wall is/was an intergal part of the 2nd Temple... it was the Temple that Jesus was referring to foundation...
and a building foundation still standing tells me that the prophecy has not as yet been fulfilled...

what say you about that?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hi Zipmatt,

I adored the last link! I am not afraid of what is happening around me as I see it first hand the effects of the heat influx that is more than our normal Sun's output. I cannot express how important it is to "all" that these are the days which we must personally remove ourselves from the fear that Society is trying so desperately to hang onto and create around us; the media, the idealisms, the bickering, the divisions, and the notion that Man has it understood through his Sciences. Our only control comes from within!

When we are finally "removed" we will be allowed to manifest ourselves back into the reality of our choosing. If it is in fear and loathing then the picture of our world will represent much of what we see today, just as I see the masses are doing right now. We must see the Kingdom from within even as it is approaching from afar!

We are in a great Matrix and our Lord Christ wishes us to recreate through Spontaneous Creation the World of our choosing. What World would we like to live in? Can we paint that World with beauty and Love?? or, should we continue to fight amongst the blind masses and wait to see the tears as the walls are torn down? We can Witness for them, but they must create their Worlds as they need for their dramas and their security blankets that they have pulled over their eyes; we can be a Witness but not a participant in their madness. I respect your choice to reach out so fervently, but I am not sure they are listening. Don't let it anger you and do not let it prevent you from seeing your Truth!

It is time to begin to focus on letting go. It is time to accept that we must end in order to begin; to be born back into the Kingdom we must allow the paradigms of this World to fall from our grasp, and as we look around at the blind, the hungry, and the poor we must only lend them these words, that GOD so Loved them that he gave them his only begotten Son. It is enough for them to ponder and reflect! GOD help them!

I think you are very much like that link that you posted. I think that you can "see" more clearly than others, but as you express yourself, you find the barriers are great and the weary are unrepentant; no amount of shaking will let the fruit fulfill its destiny until it is time to fall from the tree, it can rot where it sits or it can recreate a new Life of Abundance; the fruit has to make that choice if it is True. I can feel it moving within me even now that the time is near!

It is OK, your words are reaching where they must go and no amount of Science can stop what is happening around us. It is a beautiful thing to know that we have completed our Journey to this End, so that we may begin again, Reborn in the Kingdom of Christ our Lord and Saviour!

Of the wishes I have held, the one that will come true was the wish that was given by another! Blessings!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Matthew 24 vs29. "the sun shall be darkened, and the moon will not give its light", aka "shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light," aka " the Sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give up its light" I don't have the time at the moment to look for the appropriate bible, but I'm near sure that the difference in text is from different writings/writers including Ezekiel. I will look later for the 'stuff'' but no matter, it is significant in that moonlight seems to be understood as from the sun by the writers.

However the moon is much fainter than the sun, or rather less brightness than the sun. This would be a confusing concept in ancient times, or perhaps even now as only a portion of light is reflected, then again the moon was often considered as female, and the sun as male, but could be vice versa elsewhere.

The main point is that if the sun goes dark, then so does the moon, and that seems to be understood biblically, and almost certainly by Ezekiel who is not talking about a lunar eclipse.

I found the Ezekiel version,

"And it came to pass in the twelfth year, in the twelfth month, in the first day of the month, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, take up a lamentation for Pharaoh king of Egypt, and say unto him, Thou art like a young lion of the nations, and thou art as a whale in the seas: and thou camest forth with thy rivers, and troubledst the waters with thy feet, and fouledst their rivers. Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will therefore spread out my net over thee with a company of many people; and they shall bring thee up in my net. Then will I leave thee upon the land, I will cast thee forth upon the open field, and will cause all the fowls of the heaven to remain upon thee, and I will fill the beasts of the whole earth with thee. And I will lay thy flesh upon the mountains, and fill the valleys with thy height. I will also water with thy blood the land wherein thou swimmest, even to the mountains; and the rivers shall be full of thee. And when I shall put thee out, I will cover the heaven, and make the stars thereof dark; I WILL COVER THE SUN WITH A CLOUD, and the moon shall not give her light. All the bright lights of heaven will I make dark over thee, and set darkness upon thy land, saith the Lord GOD. I will also vex the hearts of many people, when I shall bring thy destruction among the nations, into the countries which thou hast not known. Yea, I will make many people amazed at thee, and their kings shall be horribly afraid for thee, when I shall brandish my sword before them; and they shall tremble at every moment, every man for his own life, in the day of thy fall. For thus saith the Lord GOD; The sword of the king of Babylon shall come upon thee. By the swords of the mighty will I cause thy multitude to fall, the terrible of the nations, all of them: and they shall spoil the pomp of Egypt, and all the multitude thereof shall be destroyed. I will destroy also all the beasts thereof from beside the great waters; neither shall the foot of man trouble them any more, nor the hoofs of beasts trouble them. Then will I make their waters deep, and cause their rivers to run like oil, saith the Lord GOD. When I shall make the land of Egypt desolate, and the country shall be destitute of that whereof it was full, when I shall smite all them that dwell therein, then shall they know that I am the LORD. This is the lamentation wherewith they shall lament her: the daughters of the nations shall lament her: they shall lament for her, even for Egypt, and for all her multitude, saith the Lord GOD." Ezekiel 32:1-16"

That's a big speak from Ezekiel, was the Pharaoh just a big fish in a small pond, son of man?

Quote source,

www.answering-islam.org...

edit on 2-7-2011 by smurfy because: Add link.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join