It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: UFO Sighting: Blood Red Sky UFOs ( Germany )

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Strange objects can be seen dancing under a Blood Red Sky in Germany

Whats your Thoughts?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7/2/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

REMINDER!!
Do not just post a YT video and ask for people's thoughts!!

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

Failure to do this will result in your next thread being trashed.

edit on July 2nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123

hi torontoguy123

thanks for that,

any more info?

is it yours?

when taken?

balls of light,
= very hard to tell anything,
but there seems to be a rash of CGI lately....

seeya

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Here's your (?) video.

U2U me and I'll explain how to embed vids if you like.

Did you shoot this?

Can you give us a little more info?

peace

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
My thoughts are that the poster of these videos on youtube is nothing more than what I would like to call a "youtube superstar". You know, one of those ignorant morons who post video after video of aliens and UFO's that they capture, seemingly with so much regularity that any real UFO investigator should be pounding down thier door...but they aren't because this isn't real.

The idiots that make these useless videos always, always, always leave out information that we need in order to intelligently discuss them. Combined with the oh so convient short duration, well.....you get the idea. The people that make these videos almost for certain know damn well what they are filming, but film it in such a way (leaving out things) that they can put it on youtube and watch crowds of ignorant people say some of the stupidiest things about it. They get their jollies that way.

I mean, read some of the youtube comments. For crying out loud I have never laughed so hard in my life. And the youtube channel owner probably gets off on this.

The only way to show "youtube superstars" that we are not a bunch of ignorant morons is to not give them any attention, unless they suddenly decide to post videos with much more information in them and about them.

The funny thing is, the idiot that made this video has tons of them on thier channel, so you know they are really into UFO's.......that being the case you know DARN WELL them they must also be aware of what intelligent people are looking for in a youtube video, but openly act like they don't know any better in an effort to get views and people talking about them. I can't be convinced that some fool with this many videos DOESN'T know that their videos are junk. So therefore, not even worth discussing.

Besides, what is there to discuss about this video, seriously?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Nice find and very interesting the way they dance around.
I wouldn't rule out RC airplanes, but I can say I would rule out Chinese lanterns and swamp gas. It's a shame they couldn't zoom in.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

It's a shame they couldn't zoom in

Of course it is, and pretty darn convenient too don't ya think?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I've seen real UFOs in person, TR-3Bs up close too, and I have to say I think these are RC planes/copters.
A second line isn't necessary.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I'm also hoping the OP will provide more info? It links back to a RTDV channel then project avalon community forum. Just wanting to know if OP was the originator so we can get more info?

Can anyone blow this up or enhance it? Especially at the 1:36 mark when the "UFO" comes out of the tree line towards the bottom right. It seemed slightly different than the rest, almost with a shadow/darkness around the edge. Then right after that one looked purple?

My new mission is to learn more into CGI effects so I can be more informed before I make a ultimate decision on these videos!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I disagree with it being RC planes. Finally, a video that is genuinly authentic and that's my opinion. I've probably seen a thousand videos of bullcrap and this one stands out. Glad you found it, I'm puzzled haha.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Thanks JJ. That's what I was waiting for, more info to make myself a better decision maker on the all subject videos. Looking up RC's now. I am def a student of ATS. Albeit a freshman but I'm hoping to advance myself quickly before the any SHTF (haha).

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Yeah seems like they are taking over from the ever popular lanterns , RC planes with attached L.E.D's are easily mistaken for something otherworldly and seem to be popping up on youtube quite regularly now .

Nice video of the sky though

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
more lights in the sky.....

I miss the good old days when people went to the trouble to actually make them look like flying saucers

My only thought on the video, I've seen many blood red skies at sundown. ♥

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
look more like ghosts than spacecraft

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Someone inserted "UFOs" into a video someone took of the sky.

Fin.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Check this one out... RC multi-colored palne

RC plane night flight....

RC plane with LEDs at night....

Just sayin.... a lot of videos made from a distance of fast moving lights in the skies turn out to be someone messing around, not always, but mostly that's what we're seeing.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
I disagree with it being RC planes.

Why?

I confidently agree that these are quite likely RC Planes. In fact, upon watching this again, I'm nearly 100% convinced they are.

Slow ascension and rapid descension. Swooping downward turns... Ya, it's an RC Plane.
edit on 7/2/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
i do not think the video is fake, why is it assumed every video we see must be cgi?

i think the video is real, but that does not mean they are u.f.o.'s as in space craft, r.c. planes fit in quite well without the video being cgi. but confirming 100% i do not see how. all we can say is they look like r.c. planes, and as such proberbly are.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

I disagree with it being RC planes. Finally, a video that is genuinly authentic and that's my opinion. I've probably seen a thousand videos of bullcrap and this one stands out.

Couple of things I need to ask if that's ok?

1) in your opinion makes this video genuinely authentic?

2) What makes this video stand out from the propable hundreds if not more on youtube that have the same thing?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The objects in the video are bright, flat and tend to fly around much like modern airplanes do. The flight trajectories themselves don't point to any other behavior beyond current human technology. I'm not seeing anything suddenly stop on a dime or accelerate out of the frame extremely fast. However, I think I can support the idea that this might be flight testing of a next generation of drone. They are moving very fast and they do appear under-lit by the rising sun. But the whole affair looks very very human to me.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
i do not think the video is fake, why is it assumed every video we see must be cgi?

The truth is, if an alien knocked on someones door and shook their hand, they still wouldn't believe it. Technology is just way too good today.

After being at ATS for a minute now... I'm pretty sure they'd have to physically take me off the planet before I'll believe what I'm dealing with is alien (not that I don't blindly believe in aliens, but thats not my point
) ♥

top topics

<<   2 >>

join