It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach Obama?! New vid lays out a pretty good case.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident
I can't see the seal in the pic. Is it something that could have been made with a $50.00 embossing machine?
You say you are not a birther but you are making the same dumb questions and asking for an unreasonably high standard that you didn’t and don’t require of any other elected public official.

Your question implies all the media outlets that confirmed Obama’s certificate has a seal are lying and complicit in the cover-up that requires the participation of the Department of Health of Hawaii under both Republican and Democratic governors, and the intelligence agencies that do the background checks before Presidents are given sensitive information and the nuclear codes are also part of the conspiracy or were fooled by a forged certificate “made with a $50.00 embossing machine.”

Did you confirm Bush’s birth certificate had a seal? No. And if the Department of Health of Connecticut said they had Bush’s original certificate, and they vouched for the authenticity of the certificate that Bush released had he been asked to, I bet that would be enough for you and any other birther.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

The Whiteout" appears to be from the white around the original lettering that was lifted from white paper. The background looks to be a blank document pattern to begin with. I know that PDF programs split graphics into layers, so I can understand the layers. Different shades of letters can be due to varying pressure on old type writers and stamps. The rest of the evidence is intriguing

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness dumb
What? How have I violated the scientific method? I'm new to this whole birther thing. I think asking questions is the way to get up to speed. Why would you want to call my questions dumb? I'm reminded of when I 1st started to ask about 911 on other forums before I found ATS. I was called UnAmerican and an anti-semite.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness Your question implies all the media outlets that confirmed Obama’s certificate has a seal are lying and complicit in the cover-up that requires the participation of the Department of Health of Hawaii under both Republican and Democratic governors, and the intelligence agencies that do the background checks before Presidents are given sensitive information and the nuclear codes are also part of the conspiracy or were fooled by a forged certificate “made with a $50.00 embossing machine.”
I'm not putting anything past the NWO.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
plenty of proof heres another great vid for those not afraid of the truth let the obamatards try and slander taitz if any of them had half the heart and brains she did the world would be a better place.

Anyone who would believe anything Orly Taitz says is in no position to call anyone else disparaging names. Everything Taitz has attempted has been an epic FAIL -and yet she's your Goddess. You have to live with that, we get to laugh at you for it.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

This is really easy to comprehend. The State of Hawaii confirmed it. The Hawaii State Department of Health confirmed it. If they are "in on it" then they would be the ones to supply the fraudulent document. If the people that make the documents in the first place cannot fake one of their own documents then we have far bigger issues than Obama. This entire plot is whacked beyond belief.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
What i Want to know is what about Biden's long from?

And Pelosi's? And Boehner's. And PAwlenty's. And Romney's.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

How have I violated the scientific method? I'm new to this whole birther thing.
The scientific method also encompasses using things like logic and previously known facts, all of which are absent of all birther conspiracy theories.

Why are you invoking the scientific method?

Oh, great...

Indulging your premise, if Barack Obama is the President of the United States because an all powerful cabal of elites put him there, I doubt they couldn’t have created a birth certificate that convinced the birthers. Or for that matter, have fabricated Obama’s past so it wouldn’t have raised certain suspicions or ‘feelings’ among the birthers.

edit on 3-7-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

I have to work through every piece of evidence and every step. I cannot take anything government, religion, or business says as fact just becasue they said it. I see these organizations appear to laugh at how willing we are to buy anything they are selling. I want to be absolutely sure what they are saying is the truth. Having said that, my jury is always out.

See you at Bohemian Grove.
edit on 3-7-2011 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Except the ability to make a 'forged' BC that can't be 'cracked' by a bunch of high school kids on summer break on ATS?

Have you ever paused to consider that this vague and contradictory idea of a 'NWO' as the bogeyman behind all things anyone deems as 'evil' or wrong is maybe just a bogeyman propped up by the real competing powers to deflect from actually understanding the layers of power who really pull the strings?

If the "NWO" can cause all these sorts of events, and prop up a puppet president, dont you think they could produce a believable forged BC?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by aptness

I have to work through every piece of evidence and every step. I cannot take anything government, religion, or business says as fact just becasue they said it. I see these organizations appear to laugh at how willing we are to buy anything they are selling. I want to be absolutely sure what they are saying is the truth. Having said that, my jury is always out.

See you at Bohemian Grove.
edit on 3-7-2011 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand yet you believe silly, random youtube videos from known hoaxsters?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

I don't know what Bush has anything to do with Obama's BC. There was never a question on Bush because there was never a question on where Bush Sr. was born. He was also president for those that forgot. If Bush or Clinton had a parent born in another country, then it would have come up during their presidency.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds you believe silly, random youtube videos from known hoaxsters?
What video is it that I believe? I'm only sorting through evidence. Are we not detectives here at ATS?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I for one believe the BC is forged not because he wasn't born here but he frauded the government out of money for college. He claimed to be a foreign student so he could get tuition. Thats why his records were sealed.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
I for one believe the BC is forged not because he wasn't born here but he frauded the government out of money for college. He claimed to be a foreign student so he could get tuition. Thats why his records were sealed.

Citation?
Source?
Link?
Proof?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
I for one believe the BC is forged not because he wasn't born here but he frauded the government out of money for college. He claimed to be a foreign student so he could get tuition.
This makes absolutely no sense. If he ‘frauded’ the government by “claiming to be a foreign student so he could get tuition” then to keep up with that lie the certificate would have to say he wasn’t born in the United States.

You birthers believe the most absurd things.

Thats why his records were sealed.
This tells me you are not very informed about this, and you’re just repeating the same old debunked birther lies. Which helps explain why you believe the aforementioned absurd theory.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Look, he's a black man with mildly centrist ideals and a funny, non-judeo Christian name. IF that isnt proof he wants to destroy america, then two plus two doesnt equal 346.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds you believe silly, random youtube videos from known hoaxsters?
What video is it that I believe? I'm only sorting through evidence. Are we not detectives here at ATS?

If you were just 'sorting through evidence', you wouldn't be approaching the issue with a foregone conclusion that his BC is a fraud.

I've reviewed the 'evidence' with an open mind, and as many others do, find it laughably lacking in credibility.

I tend to think that this is an issue actually perpetuated by the DNC to make anyone with, you know, reality-based criticisms of the POTUS (national security, GMO's, tax breaks for the wealthy, the list goes on and on). Of course, distracting people from SUBSTANCE helps both parties because it makes sure that anyone critical of Oabam is associated with this substance-less nonsense. And it would appear it is working.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds If you were just 'sorting through evidence', you wouldn't be approaching the issue with a foregone conclusion that his BC is a fraud.
I cannot see where I've even implied that I feel that way. I was just looking for something to show me either way. I still don't know.

Originally posted by incrediblelousmindsI tend to think that this is an issue actually perpetuated by the DNC to make anyone with, you know, reality-based criticisms of the POTUS (national security, GMO's, tax breaks for the wealthy, the list goes on and on). Of course, distracting people from SUBSTANCE helps both parties because it makes sure that anyone critical of Oabam is associated with this substance-less nonsense. And it would appear it is working.
That's a plausible theory. I hope someone doesn't say it's dumb.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

I can't see the seal in the pic. Is it something that could have been made with a $50.00 embossing machine?
You say you are not a birther but you are making the same dumb questions and asking for an unreasonably high standard that you didn’t and don’t require of any other elected public official.

Your question implies all the media outlets that confirmed Obama’s certificate has a seal are lying and complicit in the cover-up that requires the participation of the Department of Health of Hawaii under both Republican and Democratic governors, and the intelligence agencies that do the background checks before Presidents are given sensitive information and the nuclear codes are also part of the conspiracy or were fooled by a forged certificate “made with a $50.00 embossing machine.”

Did you confirm Bush’s birth certificate had a seal? No. And if the Department of Health of Connecticut said they had Bush’s original certificate, and they vouched for the authenticity of the certificate that Bush released had he been asked to, I bet that would be enough for you and any other birther.

hear hear !! and to all of the birthers who claim this isn't about race, I keep telling them I want them to demand both nominees present long form BC's or the jig is up !

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join