It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clearest Exposé Yet: The Fourth Reich in America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
This took me about 6 hours to read so I do NOT expect an immediate reply. There is very good info right to the very end, some surprises, some not, I expect. This appears to go up about 2004

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0305168bea61.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ddd3c0e14cef.jpg[/atsimg]
www.scribd.com...#

Crop formations explained, and pictures

While genuine crop formations are created by conscious orbs of HHO plasma, Skorzeny stated that the CIA drones use Tesla’s acoustic levitation technology with stealth invisibility cloaking using HHO plasma, seen as a fine pink/blue haze surrounding the many thin heating elements when the cloak is deactivated
Page 39

Apollo 11

The Apollo 11 astronauts may have been hypnotically programmed with false memories of a moon landing scenario before and/or after the actual space mission which never left Earth orbit as was claimed.
Page 43

Revenge

Otto confided that his becoming an informant on the life long activities of his Nazi hate group was an act of vengeance directed at revealing the true German identity of ‘George H.W. Bush, Sr.’ in retaliation for personally defrauding him on more than one occasion. Deceit is all consuming and cannot be compartmentalized. Greed also knows no bounds; agents of deception cannot be trusted by their own kind, who know better –ensuring that deceitful alliances inevitably go sour with the advance of ripe old age
Page 44

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b487bb446cc9.jpg[/atsimg]

The Gold

Further research about the life of Otto Skorzeny, “master spy,” reveals his little-known affair with Eva( Evita ) Marie Duarte de Peron, wife of Argentina’s President, Juan Domingo Peron. Gold which was stolen by the Nazis ( laundered by Swiss banks and the Vatican, then smuggled to Argentina by Admiral Wilhelm Canaris ) had accrued enormous interest after World War II, and upon her death, Eva Peron bequeathed Skorzeny $100 million, which ultimately fell into the hands of the CIA. The Nazi-CIA connection to the money was obvious. Based upon Skorzeny’s claims, this money probably fell into the hands of George H.W. Bush and his “handlers.”
Page 44

Adolph Hitler

…gave his personal first-hand account of the final events of World War II, including the revelation that Adolf Hitler did not commit suicide!
Page 47

Mind Control at a Military Base
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7638fd81691.jpg[/atsimg]

While residents in the San Francisco bay area remain largely ignorant of the mind control programs enrolling their children on a regular basis, the news media has quite effectively hidden CIA involvement in the 2007 Father’s Day family shooting in Berkeley
and the false-conviction of mind control victim Susan Polk. Sue Arrigo has defended herself by publishing her testimony in draft form online in 2006:

Bin Laden hiding in the USA

After he got over that crisis he was sent to a facility in Vermont to remain hidden. Unsatisfied with his medical care there, he requested that he be allowed to continue seeing me. He was then moved to the Mount Weather base near where I was living while working part-time at the CIA, Mount Weather, and the Pentagon. He had the use of a house there in the woods of the base, under an assumed name without sporting his beard or Arab garb. Medically, he was doing much better at that point and I saw him only twice at that location…..

Jay Rockefeller’s underground safety

Rockefeller’s section already looked like the inside of the New York Metropolitan Museum filled with precious art objects and with high vaulted gothic ceilings. He now ordered that his section be expanded from mansion-size to three times as large, and a new swimming pool installed which was about Olympic-sized.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a5609084dd9.jpg[/atsimg]

Ha-Ha!

Those retreating to the base in the event of a nuclear war would almost certainly kill each other off long before the radiation levels became liveable………../……..the survivors would have to stay in the shelter for over 5 years in order to not die in their first month out of it

….insider accounts show the global nuclear threat to have grown from the ignorance and greed of petty old men who fear their own eminent demise and perhaps the impending suffering of their next incarnation, brought upon themselves by orchestrating mass murder for the better part of their adult lives. These are the products of generational cycles of ritualized child torture and entrapment that now govern the US.
Indeed, it is a simple problem of psychopathic liars believing their own lies. [/I]

In the latter paragraphs about the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers, there is an article on line that leans toward a ‘donation’ from Michael Rockefeller (Ex-VP Nelson’s son) as Barak Obama’s sperm donor---Nov 4/61, they say for conception?---and Michael disappeared Nov 16, 1961

…passing on too much psychopathy!

www.humanresonance.org... To download the .pdf without charge. I haven’t checked it all though. I read online.

edit on 2-7-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: add infop

edit on 2-7-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing S&F. I gotta give you a bump cause it looks like a really cool read.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0305168bea61.jpg[/atsimg]

What exactly is this supposed to be?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ddd3c0e14cef.jpg[/atsimg]
www.scribd.com...#

Crop formations explained, and pictures

That is just a hoax.... see
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-7-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I can't dismiss this so easily. There is a lot of stuff not dealing with crop circles that appears right on the money.

Also, take a look at alexander putney's (authors) website there is a lot more than just the crop circle stuff, some of which isn't so easy to call hoax on.

www.humanresonance.org...
edit on 2-7-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The link to the PDF is 404'd. Might want to host it someplace else so we could download it. Thanks

2nd line

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

I really respect Jim Marrs.............he worked under Walter Cronkite in an age where journalists actually were more than glorified pretty teleprompt readers, they actually had to go out and get their stories, do research and investigate.

Buy (worth every penny) and read, "The Rise of The Fourth Reich" by Jim Marrs. You can even get a used cheap copy on Amazon.com

It may have appeared America "won" WWII but looks are deceiving.

Our government brought over (Project Paperclip) many of Hitler's top scientists for both rocket and mind control technology....................and this is why America now is ground zero for The New World Order.

Along with bringing over those scientists and more importantly we brought over their mindset............the ends justifies the means at any cost, even that of your soul.

Look around you, all the frap going on, TSA Scanners, gropping, HAARP, multiple nuclear meltdowns, the posioning of our air, water and land, cell towers (no not just for cell phones - do the research).

Lastly look at my name and location..........I stand by and did not choose these two bits of information lightly.

Laugh and taunt me, most do, but I don't care because my purpose is that of a simple messenger.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This entire thread is a bit too much of a stretch for me.

Also, mind control experiments are not proof of a Fourth Reich.

It has been documented for some time that the US and Russian space programs both used scientists from the Third Reich to advance their technologies, and that the Saturn V Moon Rocket was basically a V3 with the Nazi Swastika taken off the sides.

A long thread, but not much new material.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by stigup

The link to the PDF is 404'd. Might want to host it someplace else so we could download it. Thanks

Here is another link-Right click and save as to download as .pdf

www.humanresonance.org...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Excellent find

I read bits and pieces and I'll definitely be reading more later on

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Thank you for the .pdf link.

I found mine by doing a Google on a topic within the article the used a reulting link.
cs70

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Extremely good thread, I shall be reading this

S+F

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Your source, apparently a Mr Putney, tells us that his revelations result from conversations various persons had with Otto Skorzeny up until 1999. Skorzeny died in 1975, so how did these conversations work?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
This entire thread is a bit too much of a stretch for me.

Also, mind control experiments are not proof of a Fourth Reich.

It has been documented for some time that the US and Russian space programs both used scientists from the Third Reich to advance their technologies, and that the Saturn V Moon Rocket was basically a V3 with the Nazi Swastika taken off the sides.

A long thread, but not much new material.

I look at it this way....becasue I've read much of it in pieces before, but not all in one file. We know Tesla was a genius and was murdered for his inventions. We have been told it was aliens who had the 40-50 year advance technology--but it was the German Nazis who stole it, used it, apllied it, and fooled the public with it, flying saucers, cell phones, invisibility....

At some point, the lay person must make a decision to take the bull by the horns and shake it until one's own truth is acceptable, and I do not belivee all of this id a hoax. I think it was wrong whoever called [HOAX] on the crop circles site referenced in another post here. I never saw it until now. and it is 444 pages long????????

There is more in the original article than Mind Control! did you read it?
edit on 2-7-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
There is lots of good material here, however I am 10 pages in and have found somethings that do not quite fit I will finish compiling the things I find and post them. I look forward to discussing this more.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snippy23

Your source, apparently a Mr Putney, tells us that his revelations result from conversations various persons had with Otto Skorzeny up until 1999. Skorzeny died in 1975, so how did these conversations work?

Is that as far as you read? The first paragraph?

Oh and bin Laden died in 2001, 2004, or 2011? Read about him ...More like 2004 ?

I can see Skorzeny wanting to die with a peaceful mind at the turn of the century!

Where is your proof that he died in 1975? much like Hitler 'committed suicide' in 1945? Skorzeny admits to killing Hitler's double allowing him and 49,999 other Germans to infiltrate America. You can bet they have not abstained, so have multiplied into a great many 66 years later.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Thank you

I look forward to hearing your opinions.

Remember, I did not write the article, I just delivered it!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

You saw a picture and called [HOAX]?

I would suggest that you have a closed mind!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I had a jaw dropping experience, to read about the underground from Montana into Canada and that Canada has been participating.

I have read olny snippets before, have Searched, with the wrong code words, I expect, and only found enough to make me suspect, that eventually slips away for lack of shock value, i expect.

I won't forget now

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Paedophile George H. W. Bush makes me ill. He had 4 sons. Likely for each, each had a turn to come, and it's for sickos like him that children are abducted. I wonder if any ot all of the 4 did to his/their children as was done in generations past. i.e Prescott Bush just adopted Geo. H. W.--what for? his sicko pleasure? Barbara is Alastair Crowley's daughter---she probably went along with everything!

A torture room in the White house, cannabalism, autopsy room and a morgue.....since 1776 or just since Geo H. W.

Sitting in a wheelchair is too damned good for him . He ought to have irremovable pincers fastened all over his body for the rest of his life!

As sick as all these tortures are, they cannot be igmored. They must be stopped.

My Dad beat us (5, 4 girls one boy) and his animals. He blinded a cow. I lived in fear, and one day, years later, the occasion arose whereby I called him on some action. I was 27 and he just glared and me, walked toward me with evil eyes, and I asked, "Are to going to beat me again?" ..my mother was present...and crying... he stared a while and then backed off.

The day before he died I just sat in his bedroom and looked at him. He could not talk and I just stared. He died the next morning, but "he knew".

They all need 10x the dose of their own medicine!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Here is the the first thing I have debunked for sure.... the further into this I get I am thinking not all of it is very accurate simply because it seems to be opinionated rather than factual.

Max Fleischer worked for Paramount and seems by all accounts to be Jewish and was a competitor of Disney the image he used is from a Disney film called "Hitler's Children Education For Death" at 5:22 that picture can be seen. In the author defense he says this in the beginning

18 Veil of Invisibility Text and key images originally from ‘ The Bush Connection ’ by Erik ‘Orion’ Berman (2003)Selections have been heavily edited for clarity and supplemented by this author Photographic images have likewise been digitally enhanced for clarity

The part after(2003) being the important part. This has intrigued me enough to get this book.

If anyone actually watches the cartoon listen to what they same at the end of it ..... sound like any country we know mainly the last 30 sec or minute of it

edit on 2-7-2011 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join