It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Author of Sunny Sheu story threatened by NY cop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
For those unfamiliar with the story - Sunny Sheu was a victim of a scam where his house was stolen fraudulently. In court proceedings to straighten it out, he became the victim of a corrupt judge who engaged in disturbing behavior and declined to reverse the sale. Sheu then began investigating the judge. When he discovered falsified information the judge had provided regarding his own financial records, he was not so subtly warned to "drop it". He did not and wound up dead.

More info at this thread.

The story has recently gone viral and now the author of the original story - recorder of the video and friend of Sunny - appears to be under surveillance by the good old NYPD blue.

Outside I noticed a silver van with nobody in it illegally parked across the street from my building. Sunny had been surveilled by a silver van in the days before his murder, so to be cautious I photographed the plates.The NY plates are number DMC 9287. Then I noticed that there was Police parking plate in the window, showing that the cop was from the 81rst precinct, which is in Bedford Stuyvesant, Brooklyn.

As I was taking the pictures a guy in a Yankees cap approached me and asked "you got a problem?". I said,"The van is parked illegally" ,and he replied "well, talk to the cop over there" I looked in the direction he was pointing and asked "who's the cop?". To my surprise he said "your *edit* mother!" I said "what?" and he repeated "your *edit* mother".

I realized this was the cop from the van. I asked "who are you?" and raised my phone to take a picture. The guy lunged at me and grabbed me by the neck, throwing me against the building. "You take a #ing picture of me and I'll #ing crush your face" he said. A woman and some kids were walking by and I yelled "call the police" The guy yelled mockingly "yeah call the police", to let me know that they would not interfere with their own.

As I walked away, he yelled, "you take a #ing picture of me and I'll #ing kill you!". I was able to get the info of a witness. To my surprise, he did not steal or smash my camera. I do not think he realized that I got clear pictures of his plates and a blurred picture of him.

Obviously the fact that this story has gone viral has ruffled a few feathers shall we say. This judge has alot to lose. I think they have his place under surveillance to figure out a good time for a break in to steal evidence he might have in his possession or frame him for some godforsaken crime. I hope he's safe. I think him ending up dead would only make this worse - unless it's by accident. These guys are bad bad bad and they think these people their messing with are nobodys so they will get away with it.

Sunny was a dear friend, but he did not have a big enough sphere of friends to make problems for the cops when they killed him. He had no family, few professional colleagues and few friends. My waving a sign in protest would not have helped, but what I did help do was to bring his murder to the attention of the world.

I have no question that this cop was surveilling me because of my involvement with the Sunny case. He may have been casing my building for a way to get in. There is no question that many very bad people want me dead. Sunny was killed for exposing financial corruption. I have exposed murder.

sunny sheu blogspot

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Just another case of failing America

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. I think the level of corruption shown in this case is a lot more common than the average person thinks.
I love the the fact that its all getting exposed on the internet. Hopefully this will give pause to any and all petty tyrants out there.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The story of the late Sunny Sheu is very disturbing. Just seems so blatantly corrupt and suspicious to say the least.

Not terribly surprised that those who wish to shine a little light on this matter and his subsequent death are feeling heat.

The whole matter stinks to high heaven.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Using ATS to spread this story.

I bet ATS could make the president make a statement on it if we tried. Any president on the globe for that matter.

The guy yelled mockingly "yeah call the police", to let me know that they would not interfere with their own.

Very creepy.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Truly disturbing indeed... Financial corruption prevalent worldwide. I wonder if Obama and pals can look these sort of "hidden crimes". Cops are truly becoming more thug-like than ever. Imagine screaming into the faces of citizens and threathening to kill. That's not nice.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

yep lets heat this UP ATS style time for them to be held to account for the theft and murder of a real hero RIP Sunny and lets do this already

keep calling your local press until the run this story if they wont get out in the streets with megaphones and let the people know they are being run by corrupt judges pigs and feds.

SnF for the OP

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Mistake by the author of the Sunny Sheu story - in case of "severe" paranoia:

I have some mostly good news and some bad news regarding the "undercover cop" incident. The good news is that the "police" goon who threatened to kill me the other day does not seem to be associated with the Sunny Sheu story. The incident turns out to be a bizarre confluence of coincidences and well-earned paranoia.

It turns out that the guy lives on my street (where I've recently moved). His wife is a cop from the 81st and he was illegally using her police placard to avoid getting tickets. When he saw me photographing his van, he freaked, perhaps because he thought I was going to get him busted.

HOWEVER, I must stress that the facts and allegations in the Sunny Sheu case are not paranoia or coincidence based, and my concern about possible retribution against me is well founded.

This doesn't take away from the fact that the story should still be kept alive. At the very least, the judge himself now knows that people know. I kind of feel sorry for his law clerk - having to field all the calls. OK, not really.
sunnysheublogspot

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hello all. I have been a reader of ATS for many years, but just joined because I noticed that my name was mentioned in reference to the Sunny Sheu Story.

I was a friend of Sunny and I took the video of him predicting his death and wrote the story for the Black Star News, with editor Milton Allimadi.

I really appreciate how the ATS community "gets" the importance of this story. It really is a government sanctioned assassination that has received NO investigation from NYPD, FBI or any other law enforcement.

Regarding the threat from the guy in the van. Some question why I don;t file charges.

It was a bizarre confluence of coincidences. I had recently heard that Sheu had been followed by a silver van before his murder, the guy with the van had just had his van broken into, the guy had an NYPD placard in his window because his WIFE is a cop (though he shouldn't have).

When I saw the van on my block for the third day, I called 911, and the cops questioned the guy. Turns out he lives on my block and is the superintendent of a building there. I KNOW they let him off easy because his wife is a cop, and he was an asshole for assaulting me, but frankly, I am relieved that he wasn't associated with the Sunny murder. However, it was totally wrong for him to:

a)jump to an assumption about my intentions
b) act cocky about the police because his wife is a cop and he feels privileged
c) attack me and threaten me.

I talked to the guy the next day and said :"That was a #ed up thing you did" and he apologized and explained that he thought I was scoping his van. I told him that that didn't justify threatening my life, and he agreed.

So we shook hands, and will now say hello when we pass each other on the street. I have far more dangerous people to be enemies with at this point. Having this tough m****f***** as a friend on the block is a good thing.

Call me a pussy if you like. I think I did the prudent thing. Life is too short to hang on to anger you don't need.

Glad to be part of the ATS community. You will find I have plenty to say about a lot of topics here.

Best,

Will Galison

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
And to be clear, I was mistaken in thinking that then van was there to surveil me, but photographing a van is not against the law and harms no one, while attacking someone is and does.

Here is an astonishing recording of my conversation with the NYPD Internal Affairs guy who called me at 2:15 AM to take my report.

www.youtube.com...

It gets very bizarre after the seventh minute, but if you have time to listen from the top, it sets the context.

Again, if I weren't fighting REALLY bad people, and watching my back, I would pursue this abuse by the NYPD IA guy. But we have to choose our fights. I just recorded and put it up on Youtube. Hopefully it will make some noise:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
and finally.

If you have any questions about the Sunny Sheu case, feel free to ask. or contact me through facebook
"will galison" or email [email protected].

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by willgal

Welcome to ATS Will - glad you joined. Looking forward to more of your posts and thanks for your doggedness on the Sheu case.

top topics

join