It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Ats world!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I ran into this website a few months ago and have been checking out the topics daily. I'm a news addict lol. I read as many things I can get my hands on. I want to educate myself on all aspects of the world around me....sometimes this is hard to do with main stream media and news outlets! I find it irratateing when i find just snippets of a subject that i find important but that the people reporting feel its just worth a couple sentences or nothing at all.When i started popping in here to check out the stories listed I notice that ats listed stories a few day to a week ahead of other news outlets! And many times had more information on it. So I decided to join and fully immerse my self into ATS world! I enjoy reading and discussing not only subjects that I agree with but ecspecially the ones i don't this is the way we broaden our minds!I live in Pa. I'm a single mom who loves her children dearly and hopes that we can change the world for their future! I cant wait to read all the topics and opinions of all my ATS friends!
Thanks for the site
Jess

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jrkelly77

Hi jrkelly77, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hello from Texas and Welcome to ATS
Lots of things to learn here
Take it with an open mind and a grain of salt (salt stings when it hits yer open mind tho)
again welcome to ATS
Now you can add to posts and ask questions ..soon 20 posts will be done and you can start Threads
edit on 2-7-2011 by granpabobby because: add to content

top topics

join