It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new from NY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hey ATS,
I have been following this amazing website for a while now. (Decided to officially join today) There is always something new and interesting to read on here. Weather I need a good read, or my paranoia is setting in about when to form a militia against ET....this is where I go
hahaha

I am from Syracuse, NY and it is quite weird here. I have lived here my whole life and when ATS lets me post outside of this section, I am going to open a thread about this place. Some weird stuff goes on here..

Anyway, I go by the name of toplist and nothing else. Feel free to get to know me, I am a pretty well rounded guy.

I have done my time working for the government and there are some stories I would be willing to share. There are also some stories I would love to share, but can't.

Peace and Love
TopList
edit on 1-7-2011 by toplist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, enjoy the madhouse.

I live outside Buffalo

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Welcome...looking forward to reading what you have to share.
edit on 1-7-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am a newbi too. Live in a fly over state. Look foward to reading what you have to say in the future. Welcome to the board and hope to see your posts in the future.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hey yo, NYC represent here. Ive been to Syracuse, its a little city/large town. Mainly industrial am i right?

Lots of luck from NYC.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. New York's a beautiful state. Anyways, thanks for the introduction and hope to talk, discuss, share different view points around the forums. See you around.

top topics

join