It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encounters with reptilians/strange beings in dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Not a prediction thread. Also not a thread for those who don't believe in reptlians and wish to flame/mock/waste time.

I had a dream last week during the day time (I sleep during the day because I work at night) and it involved myself inquiring about an event that involved mass evacuations.

I remember walking up to an officer type and asking questions about what was going on. As I tried to move forward, the "being" grabbed me and I came face to face with its' eyes, which rolled back to reveal reptilian-like eyes. A feeling of immense fear came over me and as soon as a few hours after I woke up, I still felt the fear from this "being".

I was not under the influence of any substances at the time so that can be ruled out. I do think that this is an episode of what are called "night terrors" and since this dream happened during the day, my sleep patterns might have been different.

I had a second dream that involved a friend of mine going completely berzerk, biting me and acting "not of this world". It was so bizarre and it might have had to do with a bad situation that said friend is dealing with and recollections of their bizarre behavior in the past. Still, it had the same "held-back" feeling as the first dream.

Just thought I'd share as these are very unusual dreams.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Muahahahaha. It gives night terrors a whole new meaning.

Day terrors. Coming to a dream near you.

Was it really that scary? You should have given it some scary human look too. See if that scares them.
I mean I suppose that if we feel scared of their eyes they should feel scared of our eyes.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
thanks for sharing. needless to say, dreams are rather potent windows to our inner workings, and the unsettling ones can certainly have lasting effects that linger long after the dream is over.

i have had a fair share of alien dreams myself, many disturbing, as well. (though the image of the reptilian eye is rather freaky!)

i am not sure what to make of these alien dreams, though i have explored the issue, even on ATS. are they glimpses into the inner psyche? do the aliens represent something archetypical? am they picking up on the collective unconsious? or are they indeed glimpses into an alien realm via the dreamscape. i just dunno, and there's only so far i'm willing to chase this rabbit down the rabbit hole.

anyhow...
if you don't already, record your dreams in a dream journal. mark any other significant events at the time of the dream (what you were going through personally, weather, phase of moon, etc.). patterns do start to develop and maybe you may make some sense out of your experience.

as for the dream with your friend, perhaps there are issues between you? or perhaps your friend is going through some changes themselves? or perhaps your friend is indeed a bloodsucking.... well, i'll let you finish that thought. they are your friend.

cheers. stay sane.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Perhaps you were dreaming about a past life in which you encountered reptilians. As for your friend...perhaps you are perceiving that she is going to go berserk again...maybe you can help her ahead of time.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

The friend is a he.

And thanks everyone for not mocking me.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I had a dream the other day engaging insurgents from the turret of a HUMMV, I missed them and I knew I could loop. (Like in a video game or film). I don't play video games a whole lot. Maybe once a month.

I knew it was a dream and knew I could start over and try to get them.

I did this a couple times and that's when I heard the following and it really stuck with me.

Voice 1: What's he doing?

Voice 2: I don't know, he keeps going back.

Voice 1: Well, make him stop!

Voice 2: I can't!

That's when I awoke, thinking..WTF?

Never had that happen before.

top topics

join