Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

new gold deposit discovered

page: 2
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...


His FB.

(Yes, posting an URL and pics...very, very hard...

edit on 1-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
g.co...

Silica Depoists here in tasmania.
edit on 8-2-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-2-2012 by amraks because: damn link
edit on 8-2-2012 by amraks because: 3rd time lucky
edit on 8-2-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
[url=http://g.co/maps/483ta[/url]

Silica Depoists here in tasmania.
edit on 8-2-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-2-2012 by amraks because: damn link
edit on 8-2-2012 by amraks because: 3rd time lucky


Fixed link...thx
edit on 8-2-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
g.co...

Silica Depoists here in tasmania.
edit on 8-2-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-2-2012 by amraks because: damn link
edit on 8-2-2012 by amraks because: 3rd time lucky
edit on 8-2-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)


Care to point out why I'm looking at a road?



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
you shall see white above its not snow its silica sand.

there is lots of it.

Thats where the chineese and korens get there silica to make tv's



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
you shall see white above its not snow its silica sand.

there is lots of it.

Thats where the chineese and korens get there silica to make tv's


Ok. How about gold



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Sometimes specs of gold do come thru when processing the silica.

Magnets on the hopper bottoms is the last stage of silica grading.

All the big stuff is screened out I never seen any gold on the screens, just quautz.



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
Sometimes specs of gold do come thru when processing the silica.

Magnets on the hopper bottoms is the last stage of silica grading.

All the big stuff is screened out I never seen any gold on the screens, just quautz.


So the point of this being in the "new gold deposit discovered" thread is...because...?



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
just wanted to point out a mineral that can be seen with google earth that is all.

I'm pretty sure there could be gold around that area too.






top topics



 
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join