It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wild speculation regarding the Military movements

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I just had a conversation with a friend of mine, he just returned home (he lives some distance more or less west of Indianapolis) he was coming back from a trip to Niagara Falls. He asked if I had heard about the Military movements, I said yeah. He told me he passed a convoy in Indiana 80 Military trucks long. He saw one in Ohio too, I'm just going to copy and paste what he said

from messenger conversation

"and then in ohio i was at a gas station when a convoy military trucks from tankers to hummers and that assault tank looking thing and minivans but in ohio i was at this gasstation and there was troops coming in there so iwas like whats happening you guys coming from deployment or what and this soldier said there pulling troops from afganistan and there moving around the capitals they dont no why but they are and his sqaud is a whole battalion 3 miles long there convoy is isnt that crazy? it was like 2 or 300 vehicles any way they were from south ohio  going to columbus and thats all he said they were in a gold minivan  with us plates they did have their fatigues on and then all the other trucks you name it then when i was coming home today there were tanks on semi trucks dozers camoed out and some kinda army vehicles on the trains at this railyard thats what he said that all the guard was being sent to all the capitals they were being sent from afganistan to stationed around the us I just thought that was weird  after seeing those posts crazy huh? im telling you i never seen that many vehichles in 2 states in my life, i bet those gas stations were like what the ---- cuz they were lined up  and they split it between the stations to fill up probably 20 trucks at a time  or so, ill tell you if you never seen a 3 mile long convoy its a site "

Now the reason I put this in skunk works is because of my highly speculative theory regarding some of the stuff I have been reading on these posts. The military is obviously preparing for something, a possible invasion? or an uprising?

Could it be connected with the former leader of the mossad, talking about Israel sending nukes to Iran? if Iran retaliates, would the US jump in along with the UK probably, (stirring up the people who would protest the entering of yet another war etc...), would Russia jump in on Iran's side, then China, North Korea etc... and then a possible threat of invasion???

Sounds crazy, but when I mentioned that to my friend he said it sounds legit. hehe

I dunno it's just my crazy thought on the movements.

Anyone have any thoughts as to how this could happen, or how it would not come to happen. Or just thoughts in general?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
There are large disaster drills taking place with the military coordinating with Fema throughout the country.

Nothing to worry about.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I'm not worried actually, just laying out my crazy idea that jumped into my head hehe, that's why I put this in skunk works.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I'm surprised it took them so long to set this up since the Katrina fiasco should have been a wake up call for them.

Now with all the crazy weather and disasters you can guess something is gonna happen in America soon and these two organizations will be one of the first to deal with it.

They need to know who does what and the rules and protocols of working together.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I just hope when it's time to "deal with it" that they do what's best for the people and not for the corporations and politicians.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Yeah, that's true, too much chaos, especially in disasters, if you got so many agencies trying to do different things, and trying to cooperate without any organization of sorts.

But another thing I thought of was, the drills they were conducting during the 9/11 attacks kind of thing. You are probably right though.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Former Recon Marine here- Sure,if you say so. Nothing to worry about. Nothing to see here. Move along folks

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores
reply to post by kro32

Former Recon Marine here- Sure,if you say so. Nothing to worry about. Nothing to see here. Move along folks

If you bring up evidence that they are up to something different than by all means share it.

If your thinking this will be some sort of government take-over I'm more than willing to debate that with you.

new topics

top topics

join