It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something big may happen today...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Well somebody on GLP is claiming that FEMA is coming to the Midwest and Southwest. I don't know how credible this party is.....but they were claiming that here's the link.
www.godlikeproductions.com...
How can people read the stuff they post at GLP?

I can look at about 10 posts, then I'm good for a year.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Amen to that one, I swear to god over there. I read one post and I'm traumatized for months!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
nothing happened..........

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

50/50

Something big may happen today... and then again maybe it won't !

oh well

PDUK

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by smallpeeps

If you are trying to say I have no interest in history or something like that, you are mistaken. I was merely wondering if this guy is for real or what because the idea that a few people could form some kind of 'government' and get the military behind them and take power away without force from the government that holds it now is ludicrous. He may call it the corporation, and the USA may well be described that way, but the ones in power will never relinquish the reigns.

No, I am sure you are interested in history. Who is not interested in history?

But doing research, to understand how lawyers think, and therefore how the world is designed, is painful. Again: Research about the machine, is painful. What machine? The machine of this prison world on which we live.

Many people would answer as you do: Corporation-ALL CAPS guy is crazy! Why? Because what he is proposing, is ludicrous! And if I read your statement above, what's ludicrous to you, is that it would happen "without force".

However, now that we live in the age of Internet Protocol, all politicians are irrelevant. They are as useless in the age of I.P., as a steam locomotive engineer in the age of diesels.

So, since IP makes all politicians, all nations, all states, useless and outdated, and since we can have Peer-to-Peer government, then it is not a question of "When will something great happen?", the question is more appropriately phrased, "When will we stop preventing something great from happening?". Peer-to-Peer, means: democracy without all the overhead. ...And what overhead am I talking about? What sort of overhead to politicians and lobbyists and their ilk, bring with them? Oh just black markets and globo-narcotics trade and death labs of cultured baccilii and so forth. Just the worst sort of engineered wars and horrific camps and horrors upon the human race as can be imagined. That's all. That's all the overhead you'd lose if you ditch politicians altogether. That's all I am saying. It could happen this weekend. Or, it could slowly crumble over several centuries. In 1995 when HTML met IP, the old world died. This is an animated corpse of a world, at this point. When we let it go, and switch to simple peer-to-peer governance, they old systems will just fade away.

So then what will have to happen is that we will have to educate ourselves about how the lawyers have sucked us like vampires, for hundreds of years, due to their worship of textual law code. So there's where this dude's video is important.

Because if you want to understand the history of the damage done to the human race by lawyers, you need only understand Jesus statement to them: "You bind up heavy loads and place them on the shoulders of the weak." So this video I posted, and which seems to challenge popular understandings, is actually quite useful if you understand that those who perpetuate textual law code are the sons of the devil.

What I meant was that, the world gives us 100 things to read, and we have time for maybe 2 of those things. But in my case, I have read and observed what this man is saying in his video, and my opinion is that this system is terminally vectored and that at any moment, this realization could sweep over the globe and Internet Protocol would then usher in a more true and direct connection, person to person. In the future I see, we laugh at the age of politicians, as a quaint time. Much like the time of gaslamps, and of disco balls. No, you see politicians and bankers and all administrators of government, were simply place-holders until IP arrived. It's been roughly 15 or 16 years since Internet proper arrived, and now it is gaining big steam. Politicians should be running. Not for office, but from anything to do with the Internet. For it will ultimately end their profession.

And this will happen via YouTubes, and family discussiuons, and chats, and emails, etc, etc. The digital I.P. aware human, is easily ten thousand times more effective in altering their world, than any human who has lived before this time. So anything could happen, at any moment. There is no going back to the old pre-Internet world. It's dead.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I hear ya, but I can't say I'm as optomistic as you are. I see the people who hold power as holding it for more reasons than an idea or ability to communicate to others by the web or anything like that. You try to take the power away from the bankers and see what happens. Besides, how can you get so many people on the same page just because the reach is great? It's hard to get people to pull together. I don't know I hope you are right but I don't know.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer

It's hard to get people to pull together.

Yes...

And yet, a team of horses, though small, can render the buggy useless.

A team of horses, properly "spooked" or otherwise motivated away from the rider's whip, will run where they want. Over a cliff? Perhaps. Or instead, to safety? Perhaps. It all depends on how the main horses react when the snake appears in the road. In the 'snake in the road' moment, the driver of the buggy, has no power. the lead horse determines in which direction, the wildness will go. Yes, for all the horses remain connected.

For the team of bridled horses pulling a buggy, and the rider and his whip, all comfortable in power, there comes the "snake in the road" moment. Typically this is called "catalyst" because what comes next, is reactive. But reactive in what way?
edit on 4-7-2011 by smallpeeps because: splngg

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Just thought I'd come back with the balls to admit my feeling amounted to nothing. I never claimed anything specific so you can't say I was wrong... my feeling was genuine but it turned out to be benign.

Case closed (by myself) Thank you for listening.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

I'll give you a thumbs up for that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join