It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something big may happen today...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Trust your instincts. But remember something that may be big in your life may not be big enough for everyone on ATS. I mean, if may just be in your emmediate family or something.

But good luck and I hope its a good thing.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Will and Kate are in Canada...They will be visiting the Province of Quebec on July 2nd, a protest is in the works.....Hope it goes well for the royal couple. I'm no monarchist, I actually believe that it is insulting to have them on Quebec soil, it's just a reminder of defeat but...These two have nothing to do with it, none of their doing.

Some of the protestors participating in the different demonstrator are extremists though....Let's hope that they don't loose their cool and just make asses of themselves and nothing worst !

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Anything is possible... However the probability is rather low of "major" earth changing event happening.

We have 6 hours or so to go... I'll even give you until midnight (western us time).

Hope you're wrong though!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Frog hunting season starts at Midnight.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I've been interested in the I Ching lately, so I did an I Ching reading to see what big event could potentially happen today or if nothing will happen at all.

I got Hexagram 31 Hsien, which is Lake over Mountain. Lake represented by the youngest daughter and Mountain represented by the youngest son.

The image is a lake on top of a mountain, so instead of being a peak, the mountain is sunken in, representing a man's humbleness. Also the man is positioned below the woman, thus he is showing consideration towards her in an act of wooing.

If something big does happen, it won't be destructive. Possibilities might be a marriage between two young individuals. Or a powerful leader humbling himself in order to woo a nation, perhaps a nation in distress. Or maybe it has something to do with a location that is situated at a mountain with a lake on top. Who knows?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Will and Kate Are In Canada?

Epic!!

I think we're on to something.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by butcherguy

lol ! Do you guy realize if someone quotes something the edit will be in vain, as it will not be hidden

I (guy) realize it. That is why I posted that immediately after he made the post in question, he in turn edited it immediately, giving very little time for anyone to quote it. Apparently no one had time to quote it. That is why it is not there for anyone to read in its unedited original version now.

Also, I (guy) have seen the mods edit profanities and other problems from quoted posts.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

stirling's post a couple down from your original post gets a star from me.

Yes, a lot is going on..............but put on a uplifting CD, read a fluff novel (Can't believe I'm saying that, I'm the one saying to research and find out what's going on
)

Now more than ever try to forgive, forget all wrongs done to you, live in light, love and peace..........try to remain calm and force yourself to concentrate on positive things.

Maybe have some chamomile tea instead of coffee, I added a lavender leaf to mine and ice and wow really mellowed me out.................

Again, many people are feeling "out of sorts" remember our planet has actually shifted it's axis quite a bit lately, there's a lot going on.

But, you worrying about it won't help.

One thing that will help, and so help me god this will really make you feel good. Go out and do one random act of kindness for someone. Pick up a piece of trash in someone's yard or on the street, smile at someone, say hello, hold the door for someone, let someone have that parking space, anything...........just one little act of kindness.

Buy a homeless person a meal and cold large drink (non alcohol).

And again, get away from the doom and gloom if for only a few days.

Now I found this You Tube thing, to me it was aggravating as hell but I listened to it and I don't understand it, but later I found I actually felt better so I hope this helps you too.

Also, found this video of guys doing a dance on a treadmill...............funny as hell, just LMAO.

Be grateful for today, live for today............enjoy today.

Treadmill dancing guys

Good site

www.in5d.com...

Good video brainwave meditation (worked for me???) Wear earphones............takes one hour - Again I found it aggravating but about a hour later my husband asked me what I was on, he said I was calm and really nice.

Hope these help.

edit on 30-6-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I didn't read all the comments but I may be the only one that feels the same way as you do. I have a itching feeling that something is going to happen that will be known by all and felt by all. Let's hope it comes to pass.

I am a new member but only because I needed to be able to reply to other members. I have browsed these pages for a long time (~4 years) and never had the urge. Like the poster, I thought most of it was hokie-pokie and paranoia. This is different and the postings are different. In the end there is talk of wars, the earth will shake and all hell will break loose. We shall see.

UPDATE: I read all the post and saw one other that is feeling this way. That makes three of us.
edit on 30-6-2011 by warrenmess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

If you are trying to say I have no interest in history or something like that, you are mistaken. I was merely wondering if this guy is for real or what because the idea that a few people could form some kind of 'government' and get the military behind them and take power away without force from the government that holds it now is ludicrous. He may call it the corporation, and the USA may well be described that way, but the ones in power will never relinquish the reigns.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Couple hours left..
I think you might have psyched yourself out..

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Well power can be bought..

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by chevy369
Frog hunting season starts at Midnight.

It started this afternoon for me as I hit an errant shot in golf and killed my first frog of the season , he. Was taken out by a pro v1 at least.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Well I think we've past the 12 hour window by now, haven't we?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

You are correct

I think this demonstrates the power of suggestion well

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

i made fajitas....thats big, i havent made fajitas in at least 3 years...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sol420

Oh #tttt well case closed. Op your pyschic!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Didnt happen. Skunkworks.

Second. No star, No flag.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Just checking in to see if I missed any big events.

Seems not. The OP can relax now.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well somebody on GLP is claiming that FEMA is coming to the Midwest and Southwest. I don't know how credible this party is.....but they were claiming that here's the link.
www.godlikeproductions.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join