It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something big may happen today...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This will get shot down I know it will... Only, I've never had this feeling before and I almost KNOW that something big is about to happen within the next 12 hours. I have been constantly checking news websites today but nothing yet... I hope I'm wrong. My main reason for posting this is that so that if it does happen, I can say... I had a feeling before.

I have no inside info or pre-warnings, I don't even know what this something is but it's major...just a feeling.

Sorry for the peculiar post, I hope this thread sinks and doesn't amount to anything.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Theres plenty of things going on lately that have influenced your thinking.

3 Nuclear power plants are on the verge of catastrophe in the USA.......you could very well be right but to be honest its kinda blatant things are about to go seriously wrong.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Try to shake it off buddy.Just go about your normal day, with your normal amount of planning for the future and doing for tomorrow, just like there will be one.....
Nine times out of ten these are just ATS jitters, or too much cafiene.
Its that tenth one that gets ya.
I bet if you polled the web site youd get near a hundred percent of the members feel this way every day to some degree....Its this exxpectation of calamity thats causeing many of them in thefirst place.
Go read a book or play a CD you enjoy, try to uplift your thoughts.
above all, HAVE A NICE DAY!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Here's to saying somebody saw it. Hope you're wrong

link   
MsN just reported a 5.4 quake 100 miles north of tokyo.

link   

"Something big" happens every day, it is just a matter of perspective. Get a job, lose a job, have a mayor resign, have a relative in a car wreck, plane wreck, train wreck. Yesterday the waterpump on my van locked up on my way to work. It was a "big" thing for this week, but it is fixed now.

Yes, a billion big things will happen to each of us today, and depending upon each of our perspectives it will either be world changing and life altering, or it will be mundane.

I.E. If the mayor of Chicago resigns, it will make National News and send one sect of people scrambling to make contingency plans, career choices, and the press will be digging into his past and personal life, but here in Tallahassee, we will yawn and not give it a second thought. If a A380 crashes in Pakistan, it will be a tragic loss of life, probably ground the fleet for days, disrupt air travel, put a spotlight on Pakistan's safety record, and that of the Airbus, but since I am not travelling anytime soon, I won't give it a second thought.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
All I can say is, we'll see.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

The thing is, I'm not a regular ATSer I occasionally browse the threads and to be honest think much of it is paranoia and scaremongering. I'm at work at the moment and the chances of anything going nuclear in the US in the next 12hrs is minimal. It will be something big, that will either effect me personally or many people elsewhere. I'm talking about a bolt out of the blue, something unexpected.

Anyway, I am saying nothing else until tomorrow when I will more than likely be coming on here to admit I was wrong.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I first just thought 'oh no, another one of these' but when I think about it more, I have to say, good for you posting it. How often do you hear somebody say after the fact 'I knew something was going to happen but I just didn't say anything about it then'? At least if something does happen, you can say, 'see, I told you I had a feeling'.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Anyway, I am saying nothing else until tomorrow when I will more than likely be coming on here to admit I was wrong.

Well you don't sound all that certain about something "big" happening then...sounds to me like you are doubting yourself...so how could I not doubt you too...just saying.

Anyway...I think you are right in one respect...tomorrow we will be able to take a look at your feelings about it all and then decide if maybe there is something to it...until tomorrow lets not get too excited.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I hear this so much, all the brown stuff just flies into the fan blades. Dude, just try to go about your day like normal. Hope nothing happens.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
No. That feeling is just ATS taking effect on your body. The feeling of "something major is about to happen" is the initial symptoms. The next symptom will be that of "impending doom" in which you may feel the need to start crappy threads about just that. After that you will be officially an ATS member. Congratulations.

edit on 30-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
No. That feeling is just ATS taking effect on your body. The feeling of "something major is about to happen" is the initial symptoms. The next symptom will be that of "impending doom" in which you may feel the need to start crappy threads about just that. After that you will be officially an ATS member. Congratulations.

Thanks for that, please note the date I registered

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

GLP almost made me run down the street, flailing my arms screaming bloody murder. The doom always felt like it was coming, I couldn't sleep, eat or think. I just kept shaking thinking the world would literally end. I was nearly hospitalized. Then the nightmares......oh holy mother of Christ. (And I'm not a Mary worshiper either)
Everytime I went there I died a little on the inside. Now If I go over there, it doesn't even effect me. You'll have to learn to build an immune system from the doom.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

Thanks for that, please note the date I registered

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

If, by 9 pm this evening Eastern time, something MAJOR has happened.... and it better be doom related,

I'll come back here and give you kudos, a thumbs-up, a star, and a flag.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

If, by 9 pm this evening Eastern time, something MAJOR has happened.... and it better be doom related,

I will too, dude I will kiss your bum and call you the new Noah.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Kreskin? That You?

Welcome Back!

Uri Gellar? That You? How's the spoon bending working?

Welcome back!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Allmost there...But not today, trust me

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by butcherguy

I will too, dude I will kiss your bum and call you the new Noah.

Me too! Me too! I'll give you *edited*.

Oooops... Yea... That was over the line. Sorry...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join