It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Social networks are linked to CIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Who needs detective work when everyone posts where they are, what they are doing tonight, who their friends and family are, who they are going to be with, show pictures of themselves, friends, and family and so on and so on.

Facebook like Google's CEO's famous quote about tracking and analyzing their users "we get close to the line of creepy, but we don't cross it." lol

Now it's being utilized in the middle east to create uprisings by the CIA.

edit on 29-6-2011 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I have thought this for awhile it makes it easy for CIA or any other organization to collect data on people by the masses exactly why i got out of it a long time ago.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I for one would not post my revolution/uprising plans on facebook.. haha

90% of the people on these social networking sites are just part of the herd of sheeple anyway, i think.. No worries of revolutionaries there... just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by deanGI5
I for one would not post my revolution/uprising plans on facebook.. haha

90% of the people on these social networking sites are just part of the herd of sheeple anyway, i think.. No worries of revolutionaries there... just my opinion.

There is some dude in a palace, surrounded by food and beautiful women, saying the same thing right now.

You just can't discount the impact FB and other sites had in igniting revolution in the M.E.

You also can't discount the CIA's involvement in Egypt and elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It's the same thing julian assange said in some video that was posted here a couple days ago.
The cat is out of the bag. Maybe those of us who do have a facebook should let others know on there that it is a tool used by intelligence agencies.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by indisgust

Yeah and who would believe you, i tried it once but it seems that facebook became something of a drug to some people...

Anyway just look at the whole picture and when i meen whole don't just step back 1 step ... take back like 10 or 20 steps and look and you will see how deep this goes ...

I will give you just one example: When i first registered on facebook and uploaded a picture of myself the first thing that happened was that their software imediately identified my face and asked who was it so i could tag ... and that made me crap my pants a little knewing what i knew about FB and other things i mentioned in other threads arround here ...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by indisgust

Can you find that video?

Sounds like a good one.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Just use this website.

www.fakenamegenerator.com...
edit on 3-7-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join