It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles UK This Week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here are the latest UK crop circles from the last few days
Any comments would be appreciated.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
they look as if they were made by someone quiet novice

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Sorry, but I call fake.

Why?

Look at the hole in the middle of the ring. Its poor, sorry

But thank you for posting it! We all love these pictures, dont we?

*Edit** Oh, and the picture I'm talking about, is the first link.
edit on 6/29/2011 by ypperst because: I'm too fast!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

I think it was Barry King who said recently in an interview that he thinks the farmers in the UK areas are taking advantage of this phenomenon to make money, and hiring people to put these in their fields. That would be a shame.

But the real ones are fairly easy to detect, as the technology used to make them leaves behind signs that the cruder human methods don't.

Without background data and some discerning analysis, it's basically just an art contest.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

sheee-yite
2nd line
edit on 2929/6/11 by BobbyShaftoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Could somebody please explain Pi to these aliens? Their work lately has been very ugly.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
they look as if they were made by someone quiet novice

I would second this - all the crop circles this year seem to look very roughly done, the work of amateurs - all in all a very poor crop of circles. I get the feeling that something is amiss with the regular creators and that those done so far this year are the work of hired hands.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
100% fake

anyone know if there are still any active crop circle groups that get heard/talked about?

these are confusing, i have no guess as to who could have made them, but i wouldn't rule out disinfo as a possibility.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i love it how people call FAKE(!).
It's a crop circle isn't it?
I'm guessing these people still go by the notion that only aliens make 'real' crop circles.

Thanks op for the thread,
Some nice simple circles, can't wait for the more complex ones.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

I would second this - all the crop circles this year seem to look very roughly done, the work of amateurs - all in all a very poor crop of circles. I get the feeling that something is amiss with the regular creators and that those done so far this year are the work of hired hands.

Exactly. I follow crop circles since about 1999-2000 and I don't remember such poor circles in June, the month that really open the circle season. All of them are small, rough, just something a bunch of guys could do in a night. Where are you, circlemakers? Miss you badly...where did you go? Did Earth became dangerous for you?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Outstandingly piss poor quality!

Surely the people making these know that they will be photographed extensively and would at least put a bit of pride into their work rather than making a mockery of what can be a pretty damn fine art!
edit on 29-6-2011 by Ficargul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I have seen some very intriguing and fascinating crop circles over time. Some of them, not saying that they couldn't be from circlemakers but, totally mind blowing.

But these look terribly bad. Awfully bad.

Thanks for the post OP but hopefully we'll see better ones than those in the coming weeks. Or maybe the crop circle business is going downhill also, just like our economy...

top topics

join