It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Help Glenn Beck needs your donations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This multi Millionar needs help starting another bad talk show and new web site.... CAN this guy just go away

thedailybeck.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
People are going hungry and he wants another talk show !?
I don't think so, he's not getting my hard earned dime. Not on my mama's grave.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I would donate if the cause was to make Glenn Beck go away. On the other hand, his show is great if you're looking for a few laughs. You just have to view it as if it were satire...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by adam76

You do realize that the site you have linked to is a third party website ran by a Glenn Beck fan and not Glenn Beck himself don't you? The fan, not Glenn Beck, is asking for donations to keep his site alive. Nice try troll.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

i did not realize that, thanks for the info.... well i still wish he would go away...

what is "it" that makes you like to watch that Propaganda ?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by adam76

i did not realize that, thanks for the info.... well i still wish he would go away...

what is "it" that makes you like to watch that Propaganda ?

Have you ever spent any considerable time watching or listening to him?
edit on 29-6-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by adam76

I used to listen to him during my drive to work, at the time, I thought he used to use humor quite well to illustrate the problems of the day. Then he went on TV and just blasted out of orbit with his Religious Proselytizing. And that’s when I got off the train.

He won’t get a dime from me. Isn’t this what he always preached about. Self-Reliance?

Welcome to the world of Free Capitalism. Glenn, you’re on your own, to make it or break it. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by adam76

I used to listen to him during my drive to work, at the time, I thought he used to use humor quite well to illustrate the problems of the day. Then he went on TV and just blasted out of orbit with his Religious Proselytizing. And that’s when I got off the train.

He won’t get a dime from me. Isn’t this what he always preached about. Self-Reliance?

Welcome to the world of Free Capitalism. Glenn, you’re on your own, to make it or break it. Good luck.

As I pointed out before, Glenn isn't asking for any money. The link in the OP is to a fan's site and that fan is asking for donations to keep his fan site going. You and the OP should have both checked the link for yourselves instead of following along like a bunch of sheep.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

But in a sense, he is asking for donations, by subscribing to GBTV. Caveat Emptor is all I'm saying. The free market at it's best.

new topics

top topics

join