It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Dulce Base (Finding more and more clues every day)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I haev worked tirelessly against all odds to find some proof of the Dulce Base. The fact that almost none believed the based exists pushed me to start a fresh investigation of proof. You might see my arguments in other topics defending its existance.

Well hours and hours have lead me to these clue's that the base exist.

1. The Dulce Base is known to be located under a Apache Native American Reservation named (Archuleta Mesa) near the Town of Dulce.

I found my self finding very few evidence of this searching the net.

2. by a statement made by Thomas Edwin Castello, the base contained many tunnels connected to other cities and states.

Creede, Colorado and Los Alamos New Mexico Will provide a map here.
Scroll down plezz

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

i began to search for clues in Los Alamos and found these websites which provide some serious clues

www.globaltechnoscan.com...

one word that I am deeply interested in is (Human Genome Project)

This was also said by Thomas Edwin Castello to be one of the undergoing projects in the Dulce Base which you can review can review here

www.all-natural.com...

Other projects that are active you can review you can review here

www.lasg.org...

The Chinese Also stole secrets from Los Alamos, (Full Story Here)

www.sfgate.com.../chronicle/archive/1999/03/06/MN36364.DTL

Also here is proof that the United States has tight security in this area

www.defensetech.org...

And yes the Los Alamos National Laboratories (Los Alamos, NM) is a military base

www.cjjcc.org...

Also another story of Government screw up in Los Alamos..

www.worldnetdaily.com...

From these sites you can prove these is something strange going on....

My Creede, Colorado Post is next......

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
All of this information is just reposting of already existing information on this site. None of it proves, even remotely that there is a base in Dulce. You only have evidence of the base in Los Alamos, which is not a "secret" base. There has never been any proof attached to the Dulce Papers so that may also be a dead end.

Keep searching.

Lukefj

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Colorado, The state that holds our wonderful defense base NATO.
But does it hold more? Before I start I would like to provide you with a map of Colorado, and Creede, Colorado.

These are you give you a visual

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
When I lived in Colorado Springs I always wanted to tour Cheyenne Mountain( they DO give tours at NORAD don't they?) and turn to my fellow tourists every few minutes and say loudly "DA KOMRAD!!"

It is easy for me to believe in tunnels under this facility because of all the debris which has come out of the mountain and been deposited upon the adjacent pediment. The communities of Widefield and Fountain and Security are built on top of the fill. I wish I could find a geologic map that has the fill area on it.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by XX_Mouse_XX

i began to search for clues in Los Alamos and found these websites which provide some serious clues

www.globaltechnoscan.com...

one word that I am deeply interested in is (Human Genome Project)

This was also said by Thomas Edwin Castello to be one of the undergoing projects in the Dulce Base which you can review can review here

www.all-natural.com...

Other projects that are active you can review you can review here

www.lasg.org...

The Chinese Also stole secrets from Los Alamos, (Full Story Here)

www.sfgate.com.../chronicle/archive/1999/03/06/MN36364.DTL

Also here is proof that the United States has tight security in this area

www.defensetech.org...

And yes the Los Alamos National Laboratories (Los Alamos, NM) is a military base

www.cjjcc.org...

Also another story of Government screw up in Los Alamos..

www.worldnetdaily.com...

From these sites you can prove these is something strange going on....

My Creede, Colorado Post is next......

forgive my poor geography, but where the hell is nevada on that map?

-koji K.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hey Koji_K Nevada is on the OTHER side of Arizona.

[edit on 8-10-2004 by groingrinder]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
All of this information is just reposting of already existing information on this site.

This is going to be a tough one to dig stuff up. IF it is a base for ET's (I freely admit im a skeptic) then open source matierial or credible witness or evidence is going to be tough to find. We are looking at the NSA in Groom lake Research Project and the amount of info on it is tight.

I would see if you can get some satelite pictures. An underground base of that magnitute would leave some indication on the surface. Id also go to your local USGS office and see if you can pull the 7.5 minute quads for the area. A map analysis of the area might help give clues as well.

Good luck and good hunting...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Hey Koji_K Nevada is on the OTHER side of Arizona.

[edit on 8-10-2004 by groingrinder]

oops.. dunno what i was thinking. BUT there's a las vegas in new mexico according to the map above... which i guess is possible. it threw me off though.

-koji K.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Yeah, there is a Las Vegas in New Mexico, I have drove through it before. My dad bought some land in southern Colorado, might have to check it out sometime.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Actually, I'm friends with (as many know) one of the scientists working on the Human Genome Project.

There's no aliens. There's no alien technologies. My friend goes to meetings (the last one in Holland) and discusses theories and mathematical modeling with other scientists, and she's discussed them with me, too.

There's no aliens, no alien technolgy. This is just a lot of hard, hard research and work by some very brilliant human beings.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I appreciate the opinions from everyone, but dont take these statements of mine as proclaimed proof they are simply my clues made public to help those who are investiagting The Dulce Base, and I didnt say they did connect with aliens. According to the security officers interview, there's a litte more than just alien activity in including

"Level 4 - Human research in 'paranormal' areas - mental telepathy, mind control, hypnosis, remote
viewing, astral traveling - etc. The technology is apparently here to allow them to know how to
manipulate the 'Bioplasmic Body' Development of a laser weapon that can remotely cause burns and
discomfort on it's target. They can lower your heartbeat with Deep Sleep 'Delta Waves,' induce a static
shock, then reprogram, Via a Brain- Computer link."

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
becareful how deep you go looking they may have "special" tests they do to people that get to close.

but all in in all i think it maybe worth it then you get to know there is a base

keep up the good work

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I was just thinking that with all this info that is being uncovered, it might be a good idea to start a thread in the Research Forum.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
If someone pursues Dulce related topics don't forget the Manzano mountains area also.

On "the" Los Alamos tie-in to this and other strange goings-on remember that computer disks have now been missing twice that the public knows of.

Good luck-

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This is very good info, at least most of it is new to me. Good Luck! I look forward to reading your future findings on Dulce.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Yah, they must have been doing something reletively secret at the base if they needed to shut it down because of two discs.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
i propose some time in the future like 2 years from now people from ats meet and we go down to mexico to look at this info and have a nice vacation

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
There isn't much good evidence, not to be found on the net at least. Much less is there any proof of its existence. It's very much a matter of trusting the web site and trusting the person giving the info. Don't know if you've read this or not, but you might find it interesting.

Link

It's from a guy who claimed to be shot with an alien gun...and a guy who claims he helped build the base itself.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by XX_Mouse_XX
1. The Dulce Base is known to be located under a Apache Native American Reservation named (Archuleta Mesa) near the Town of Dulce.

If I were you, I'd be very suspicious of the Dulce base for this reason alone! Are you aware that All Reservations are sorvern land? It is controlled by the tribal government. I know this for a fact, because my Uncle Ozzy Windy Boy, is the Chief of Tribal Police up on the Rocky Boy Reservation in northern Montana. He told me that the elders who run the tribal government make most of the laws on the Reservation. Also, the Treaty Laws which created the reservation state that the US Military is NOT allowed to occupe tribal lands, which rules out the possibility of a secret base being out there.

Second, do you know how many people live out there? No one in there right mind would try to hide something where so many people live! Often if something doesn't make sense, that's you clue to be suspicious of it!

Tim

[edit on 29-7-2005 by ghost]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join