It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about October 28th. It just got real. it's big.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I made it as far as psychic occurrences... I'm out Peace!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Folks, Elenin and the Illuminati connection aren't the important issues here...
The most important part of my thread is the factual evidence that suggests when Jupiter, Earth, and the Sun are aligned, a 7.0+ magnitude EQ will happen. I'm the first to present this evidence, you won't find it anywhere else. But you can look up what I present and fact check it(See the chart). It's possible the EQ won't happen exactly on Oct. 28th, but within a week or two...however, I think it will happen on the exact date of alignment.

So saying "you got this from a video game, hahaha" is immature and irrelevant. Look past that and see that the game led me to real facts... There is an alignment with Jupiter, Earth, and the Sun on October 28th. The past 4 times(at least) an alignment has occurred there has been an earthquake 7.0+ within a week of the alignment.

I differentiate between facts and what I believe in my post. You can mock me for my beliefs, but just because you disagree with my beliefs, doesn't mean the facts are wrong.

I never once said, nor implied, the end of the world would happen on this date.

Sweety, there is no factual evidence that these alignments cause earthquakes. What about the list of all 6.0 or 7.0 EQ that happen when there is no alignment? I am willing to bet that that list is much longer than your list of EQ's that happen during alignments.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
lol, I'm sorry, but how can connect the illuminati with Squaresoft? It's an indepedent Japanese entertainment company, the logo does not indicate that it's tied with some secret society..please, don't get worked up over something like this, a 3d model in Final Fantasy 7 does not correlate with a comet hitting the earth..it's just a video game (one of my favorite of all-time, just saying). I don't mean to come off as an arrogant d**k or anything but this entire post just sounds extremely paranoid in my opinion, please don't take it personally..it's stuff like this that gives everyone the label "conspiracy theorist", but in reality it's just some people taking some minor coincidences way out of context. You state that this is a "fact" but there was no evidence to back up this claim..I could create a video game with some strange symbols related to freemasonry but that doesn't indicate that I'm somehow tied with their organization lol.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Oh boy, here we go again. Maybe one day one of you earthquake/elenin "psychics" will trip over an accurate prediction and then you can claim glory and go out and rip everybody off by reading their palms on a street corner or something. I could be a psychic if I made as many predictions as you guys.....eventually something is bound to come true. It's called "throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks".

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ricola

The Solar System Simulator that the OP was Referencing
(First Embed try, May not work)

As much as i loved FFVII, I don't believe they foretold this. If it were the case, I'd be stocking up on Guantlets with Black Materia and learning Omnislash.

That looks like (at the end) all the colour and life being sucked out the earth

KILLUMINATI

link   
what the hell is this garbage doing on the front page????? Moderators move this to the trashbin please, ATS is rotting.

link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555

Originally posted by seeker11
So do you know where in the video game this happens OP? My hubby likes FF so let me know I"ll get him to check it out and see what he says.

Also, what's up with the date? I don't recall but was that in the game? Or just your interpretation of it?

Thanks

The part in FF7 is in Cosmo Canyon. I believe, but I may be mistaken, its the first time you go there. Either that, or its in disc 2 after Cloud recovers and you go to talk about the lifestream in Cosmo Canyon.

Yep, it's in Cosmo Canyon, it's the first time you go there.
In the scene, you encounter a model of our solar system. The planets are arranged so that they are identical to how they are arranged in our real world when it's october 28th. I saw the arrangement and had a feeling that Jupiter and Earth were aligned on october 28th like in the model. Then I noticed that not just jupiter, but all of the planets were in the same position on october 28th just as in the model.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
FF7 solar system scene:

Going by your logic the (super-nova) scene in FF7 (my favourite game of all time) also shows the rapture. I will have to say though that it isn't possible for Juipter to "throw" Elenin into Earth on th 28th, as Elenin will have already past us.

ALS

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
For your consideration:

All the D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 threads collated into one handy reference. Additions are made as new relevant threads are created.

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 7/6/2010 @ 04:13 AM

Courtesy of your friendly neighborhood Number 6.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

My money is on the Death Star!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca061711f720.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I just wanted to add for clarification, that I absolutely make no claim whatsoever in any way that I think the dream I had in regards to the planets/comet whatever will ever come true. This thread only reminded me of my dream a little bit so I thought it would be fun to share.

I also don't put any stock into October 28th predictions, as I don't believe that cataclysmic events or end of the world scenarios are tied to any one particular date. This has been shown to be true over and over and over again in past predictions that have not come true.

I am however interested in looking at symbolism in games, movies, etc.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Really so now we have to rely on the same math that was used in Hercules (Disney Version) to determine our fate. Really this whole elnine issue is odd, but we cannot count on anything but ourselves to be prepared if something were to happen. Nothing more nothing less.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Guys , if you like something which is fictional, then this will scare the crap out of YOU,Entertainingly

edit on 29-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I never liked final fantasy it was always to cartoony and for young kids final fantasy isnt exactly a scientific anyrhing

judging by my calculations using the original " pong " game engine we will bounce back to the bottom of the screen

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

I with you.....ESP did it

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by dreamingawake

That's irrelevant. The Earth, Sun and Jupiter weren't aligned. Jupiter is all that matters. It accounts for most of the mass of the solar system, besides the sun. Well, I suppose Saturn comes into the picture occasionally.

99% of the entire mass of the solar system is in the Sun alone.

The Sun is equivalent to 332,900 Earth masses, Jupiter weighs in at only 318 Earth masses.

The Sun is also closer to the Earth than Jupiter.

Read up about it in Wikipedia

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

but 3 out of 4 of the earthquakes were within 2 days of the alignment.. 2 out of 4 were on the very same day. Did you take that into account?

But either way, you still just showed there's a 53% chance a magnitude 7.0+ will occur within a week of October 28th

edit on 29-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
judging by my calculations using the original " pong " game engine comet Elenin will bounce to the top of the screen and score one point.

level two loading ,,,,,,,,,,,, oh my god what have we done

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Dude, you lost me at Final Fantasy.
Second line.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by solid007

LOL that was pretty funny. I like how the world is destroyed. It's really funny what some people do with a little bit of information. My advice to these people: let's restrain our imaginations a bit because now it is affecting your reality.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Ryanp5555 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join