It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Threatens "Sacred War" On South

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by canuckaclehead
These Nations ought to shut up and put their money were there mouth is!

For real, either put up or shut up, we don't got time for this nonsense.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Why doesn’t a really good sniper take out all the war mongers? If they suddenly started to fall from a mysterious shot from the sky maybe all of them would think twice before enslaving there people and threatening the world.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

NOrth Korea suffers from "little man" syndrome. A few times a year they have to remind the world how dangerous they are and for nobody to mess with them. When I was in the USMC I was stationed out of Okinawa a couple of times and you get to understand that NK is constantly making threats to the asian allies of the US. I picture them as this: a crazy little rabid dog holed up in its dog house maniacally barking at anything that comes near. GOd help the people there they are in rough shape. Some consider NK China's attack dog also. Here is a little known fact from the korean war...ask a vet if you know one ...95% of the commies they killed were Chinese army soldiers. YEP thats right we already mixed it up with the Chinese...but we had a secret weapon...Chesty Puller and his US Marines. Oohrah.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Gotta love some of the comments in this thread.

Nato HAS started WWIII and people are still trying worried about some nutters who can't even feed themselves!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul47
Why doesn’t a really good sniper take out all the war mongers? If they suddenly started to fall from a mysterious shot from the sky maybe all of them would think twice before enslaving there people and threatening the world.

Precision doesnt harm the innocent.........
HENCE THE LOCUST ONLY SEEKING THE MARKED/TAGGED...
edit on 6/29/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The dear leader has been blabbing the same shi..zzle for years now.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Well ATS, I think the [snip] is hitting the fan.
We got the middle east with Syria, Libya, and it would branch out to affect Isreal, Iran, probably US, China, Russia.

And now we have N. Korea threatening "Sacred War." However our buddy little Kimmy is usually all talk and now walk, but if he's serious....... We're screw-didily-dewed. And By "we" I mean planet Earth.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 3/7/11 by argentus because: removed profanity

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
you know, I get real sick of the people saying BS like "they need to hurry up and bomb eachother" or "what are they waiting for? hurry up and go to war and kill eachother." Whoever talks like this is ignorant to the max. Reading crap like that is pretty damn disturbing to me. You think during the cold war people were saying "US needs to hurry up and bomb the crap out of russia!" What a bunch of fools who know nothing of war.

Do any of you realize how close Seoul is to the border of North Korea? Do any of u realize that if NK fires a missile at Seoul millions of people including citizens from all over the world will die? Sure SK can defend itself but a missile to Seoul would only take a matter of minutes and before they retaliate, so many deaths will have already happened.

So many people on this damn forum who play too much call of duty and think they know everything about war and politics. No wonder our country is going down the drain. We dont even have enough logical citizens to improve it.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tpak89

I think people understand the gravity of the situation, I just think we're all a little tired of hearing this crap.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
reply to post by tpak89

I think people understand the gravity of the situation, I just think we're all a little tired of hearing this crap.

Doesn't matter. Nobody would be talking like that if the US had a problem with Mexico or Canada. They'd all be pissing their pants 24/7. I lived in Korea for a year and regardless if NK always sends out threats they dont back up, the relationship between the 2 is not something to joke about.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I havent seen anything else about this in the news. I take it that its died down already? LOL

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Any updates on this?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Just this news, read between the lines.

The relationship between the United States and South Korea has never been stronger, the commander of U.S. Forces Korea said here yesterday.

Army Gen. Walter “Skip” Sharp, who is nearing the end of his term in Seoul, said the alliance is key to providing security in a strategic area of the world area vital to U.S. national interests.

Deterring North Korea remains the main focus of the alliance. North Korea is spending its limited money on military capabilities, he said, specifically on special operations forces, developing nuclear weapons and developing ballistic missile capabilities. North Korean leaders would rather spend money on military capabilities than on their people who are starving to death or are chronically undernourished, he said. www.defense.gov...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Any conflict which occurs in the world now, is as we know, global business.

If South Korea was to be attacked by North Korea on a large scale offensive no doubt western countries such as the USA and the UK may act as "peacekeeping" forces. This being said, any sort of fall in North Korean power would work in favor of the "western agenda".

The west is a diminishing power, politically a war/conflict such as this, isn't what we want to get involved in. Though my communist and dictatorial regimes all over the world are being thwarted by the west out of fear and money.

Libya and Iraq are too examples. If we had an excuse to get North Korea out of power, we probably would capitalize on the situation.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Hilarious, he sounds like a Korean Chuck Norris. There should be a Kim Jong Il facts website too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join